Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game Evolutions

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario 1:

1. Burned by girl, revelation
2. Learn stuff, get laid
3. Get laid more
4. Start a blog
5. Get weirdly political
6. Use smug ego for lulz and $$$

Scenario 2:

1. AFC
2. Anger
3. Get laid some, but not the quality/quantity you'd like
4. Blame society and women
5. Take on extremist views
6. Flame all other philosophies and never advance as a man

Scenario 3:

1. Decent with women, but not a natural
2. Learn a lot, develop whole self
3. Get laid as a result
4. Teach other bros
5. Self acceptance
6. Choose awesome woman, move on with your life

:D

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty accurate, good stuff.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario 2 is the most common. We need to change that and make Scenario 3 the most common.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good insight. Although recently on this forum, scenario 3 would get you labeled as a beta you-know-what. I have to say the atmosphere on this forum has improved 1000% since the clean up.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 3. :up:

I was thinking about this today and yesterday. I was in a meeting this week where two co-workers, both 40/50something moms, were remarking how happy they were that they chose not to be "stay at home moms." One said "OMG I would have killed my kids if I'd done that" or words to that effect.

Of course that's the kind of stuff DJs and red pill men laugh at. Most of us like demure, nurturing housewife types. Over at Return of Kings, they devoted a whole week to convincing women to "get back in the kitchen," as if trolling the internet was going to change minds overnight.

Personally I think worrying about what other people want is a waste of time. What do I care what these two random women want? They're not MY wives. I only know what I want and like, and am going to choose women accordingly. Life's too short to go on a crusade, I'm convinced. Teach those who ask for help and convince by doing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
What do I care what these two random women want? They're not MY wives. I only know what I want and like, and am going to choose women accordingly.
Right, it's always better to choose what you want, than to pick someone and then try to change them into what you want. That rarely works, IMO.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably a mixture of 1 & 3 but very interesting. I see alot of guys turning to write blogs and a whole lot of number 2 guys on here that ignore ignore and ignore self improvement methods and blame the girls, society and themselves.

Interesting thread.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't see a lot of #3 because when they start fixing their problems, you see them around less.

Pook is in Nirvana, not b!tching online like #1 and #2. Same with dbot and a couple others, including ones that used to frequent this site but now married and left it. SoSuave is like a hospital of sorts, only sick people frequent this place, or those who were once sick and want to help others find "the cure". So really I'm not surprised if it seems we have a lot of #1 and #2.