Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game Does Not Work on Low interest Women

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
No matter how tight your skills are, if she has low interest she would want nothing to with you but at the same time if a girl has high interest you can be a beta male and she would still want you.

So what exactly is the point of game? It seems like the most important thing is just being in the right place at the right time?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how tight your skills are, if she has low interest she would want nothing to with you but at the same time if a girl has high interest you can be a beta male and she would still want you.

So what exactly is the point of game? It seems like the most important thing is just being in the right place at the right time?
you still have to have game to gauge her interest level in you so you don't pursue low interest women anyhow

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can work if you got Elite Tier game to raise her interest but most guys don't (Even on here)
I have done it myself a couple times (not saying I have elite game far from) but I have been able to turn it around

I would suggest focusing on women who alreay have high interest in you. I cut women with lukewarm(medium at best)/low interest of because they tend to be flakier. The issues most men have on this site is with "Lukewarm" women

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what exactly is the point of game?
To increase her interest.

But, back in the old days, game referred to generally attractive social skills.

Conversational skills, confidence, etc.

Copied from sports (e.g. he got game).

Not something you "use" when you need it.

Something you have, either naturally or through a crapton of practice, usually both.

But in modern times, people tend to think of "game" as a specific and consciously applied set of skills that are, critically, different from your normal personality.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Having bad game will rarely help you, and having good game will rarely hurt you.

It's like how becoming wealthy or having a six pack won't get you every single girl. And the girl you like may not care about those things at all. But having a sexy body and a lot of money can't possibly hurt you.

You can get girls without knowing how to dance and you can be able to do a backflip on the dance floor and still not get anywhere, but being a good dancer can't hurt right? Etc.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exact-fvcking-ly.

Game only works with at-least-above-medium-interest-women, just like water is wet, and snow is cold.

Cheers!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact, the ability to recognize which female individual is having above medium interest in you, and which one is not itself is also part of the game.

If you do know the chick is having positive feelings for you, you hit on her. If you know she doesn't, you next her to not waste your (and her) time. There's no such thing as "raising the interest level" of a female who's just not into you, that's bullish!t.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact, the ability to recognize which female individual is having above medium interest in you, and which one is not itself is also part of the game.

If you do know the chick is having positive feelings for you, you hit on her. If you know she doesn't, you next her to not waste your (and her) time. There's no such thing as "raising the interest level" of a female who's just not into you, that's bullish!t.
This probably should be one of the top rules in the game.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the case where the man is just confidently persistent?

I've known stories where the man was flat out rejected by the woman a lot of times but he kept confidently persisting and she finally gave in and gave him a chance.

What do you guys think about those scenarios?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are fence-sitters. A lot of the time, they show mild interest in order to see if a guy is worth it or not. They think of it as “giving him a chance”, or one might say, “convince me”.
In these cases, a little game shows social intelligence, and as long as you don’t do a major screw-up, you’re in.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think this is not addressed too often because it raises a fear that your best is not good enough.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Game is basically just social & seduction skills.
Interest & attraction level determines the amount of leeway you have with her before you blow your chances.

Optimizing your game will decrease the leeway you need before you can seal the deal.

Timing is a key component because it determines her availability and therefore her receptivity. Her availability and receptiveness are based a multitude of factors that are largely out of your control, no matter how much "game" you have. This is where some men jump to the erroneous conclusion that game must not matter.

You're in a good position if interest level is there and the timing is right, but then you require at least some game to recognize and capitalize on that opportunity...

Very rarely will you come across a girl whose interest is so high that you can make mistake after mistake and still maintain high interest in her -- lack of social & seduction skills becomes a turn off quite quickly and tanks interest (assuming her interest in you isn't for beta bux provider reasons).

The point of developing your game is to increase your chances of successfully capitalizing on opportunities that arise when the timing is right and the interest level is sufficient.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of posters sound like alpha wannabes but are bluepill betas as heart and mindset. They are sucessful despite game and not because of it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, game likely isn't going to work on actual low interest women. The challenge becomes determining what is low interest vs. what is mild to medium interest. Mild to medium interest can be affected by game.

I sniper approach, as @DEEZEDBRAH has mentioned. It is my hope that I screen out a lot of my low interest prospects by not even bothering to them at all. I prefer not to have unpleasant interactions that fizzle out prior to me offering a drinks date or offering a date and getting rejection. Sadly, I have never been able to completely eliminate this, though I believe my efforts have reduced these types of interactions.

I think a lot of low interest women give off lousy body and discourage approaching. That was more true when I was in college (2001-2005) vs. now. Millennial women are notoriously poor body language signalers AND technology has changed so much since 2005. So many people are wearing earbuds now compared to 2005. So many people are playing with their cell phones now compared to 2005. I would like to think that a lot of women immersed in technology already have boyfriends and are not open to approaches. However, I think there are just some women who are so socially inept that they don't realize how their own actions with earbuds are turning off potential approaches.

Starting around 2017, I started to see more women wearing earbuds in the grocery store. Since this was years before pandemic induced indoor masking, I was thinking that there were enough women who got pisssed from being spam approached in grocery stores.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, game likely isn't going to work on actual low interest women. The challenge becomes determining what is low interest vs. what is mild to medium interest. Mild to medium interest can be affected by game.

I sniper approach, as @DEEZEDBRAH has mentioned. It is my hope that I screen out a lot of my low interest prospects by not even bothering to them at all. I prefer not to have unpleasant interactions that fizzle out prior to me offering a drinks date or offering a date and getting rejection. Sadly, I have never been able to completely eliminate this, though I believe my efforts have reduced these types of interactions.

I think a lot of low interest women give off lousy body and discourage approaching. That was more true when I was in college (2001-2005) vs. now. Millennial women are notoriously poor body language signalers AND technology has changed so much since 2005. So many people are wearing earbuds now compared to 2005. So many people are playing with their cell phones now compared to 2005. I would like to think that a lot of women immersed in technology already have boyfriends and are not open to approaches. However, I think there are just some women who are so socially inept that they don't realize how their own actions with earbuds are turning off potential approaches.

Starting around 2017, I started to see more women wearing earbuds in the grocery store. Since this was years before pandemic induced indoor masking, I was thinking that there were enough women who got pisssed from being spam approached in grocery stores.
another solid take on game that people forget is actually understanding how to use pre selection in your advantage

if a girl sees you with another hood looking girl , you will have a better chance going somewhere with her than just going there on your own

game is exactly like how street or corporate hustle works

having game is a good thing for men , as new doors that otherwise would be close , open for the guys who have game

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's only the oldschool marketing that put this idea in peoples heads that you can convince a girl to be sexually attracted to you

Game exists, but it's not what you think it is. It's not about forcing attraction in a girl. It's more about not screwing it up with an attracted girl, and being good at reading her signals and spotting IOI's etc etc.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the case where the man is just confidently persistent?

I've known stories where the man was flat out rejected by the woman a lot of times but he kept confidently persisting and she finally gave in and gave him a chance.

What do you guys think about those scenarios?
I think in today's world this type of game really isn't a good idea and could quite honestly get a man into a lot of trouble. Most women have access to entire harems of men that would be interested in them. I feel how something like this happens is when a woman behaves in a way that suggests she may be open to him but then pulls back, from my observations they mostly do this for attention and nothing more. I feel that if a woman says no and rejects you the best course of action is to move on and immediately cut her off. There are too many women out there that think nothing of leading men on for attention, absolutely no reason to provide her with that.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will agree that with a low interest woman game doesn't mean ****. You need women to be high interest, if they aren't don't bother trying to raise low interest women. It's a futile effort.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will agree that with a low interest woman game doesn't mean ****. You need women to be high interest, if they aren't don't bother trying to raise low interest women. It's a futile effort.
the low interested women can be medium or high interest if you use pre selection :)

the easiest way is to just say that whatever is whatever

most guys on this forum would rather argue that this and that , but almost no one talks about how to improve your situation