Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game Does Not Work on Low interest Women

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm the right circumstances it can...like nightclub at the end of the night...as a long time house club DJ, I've seen plenty of ugly dudes get rejected throughout the night that ended up banging hot ass chicks simply by being persistent and having decent game.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no game. the sooner you realize this, the more ahead you will be. there is something called common sense. there is be yourself. if she doesn't like it, then she wasn't your type anyway.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of Game is that High Interest quickly becomes Low Interest without it.

You are failing to understand women (again). Women are not men. Women are allowed to just show up and be hot. Because that’s all most Men want. Woman are born with value, which declines as they age. Men are born to “become” - you’re meant to keep getting better with experience and time. And if you’re not getting better then women won’t like you. And why would they? Look at your posts and tell me, objectively, if women are going to be turned on by your mental framework.

As a Man - You don’t get to show up and be hot, without Game, because her initial interest in you will evaporate very quickly.
This is how cold approach was done back in the days

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I would suggest focusing on women who alreay have high interest in you. I cut women with lukewarm(medium at best)/low interest of because they tend to be flakier. The issues most
All the girls I've gotten were already interested from the start, I've never once been able to convert a low interest girl.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
At least vegetarian women are usually thin. The problem is they look so unhealthy that they sometimes verge on corpse-like. It would be like fvcking the dead
and vegetarians also brag about smelling good etc. the few I’ve dated didn’t particularly have atractive natural body scents. Their breath while not horrible is also sometimes off.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the case where the man is just confidently persistent?

I've known stories where the man was flat out rejected by the woman a lot of times but he kept confidently persisting and she finally gave in and gave him a chance.

What do you guys think about those scenarios?
Bullsh~t, like I just said.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's only the oldschool marketing that put this idea in peoples heads that you can convince a girl to be sexually attracted to you

Game exists, but it's not what you think it is. It's not about forcing attraction in a girl. It's more about not screwing it up with an attracted girl, and being good at reading her signals and spotting IOI's etc etc.
Yes, people at the top of the food chain want you to believe in the idea that men can (and even should) convince women to be romantically/sexually attracted to you by keeping chasing them no matter what.

Why? Because, during the said process, you'll simply CONSUME more (from food to expensive gifts).

Pretty clever if you ask me.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the case where the man is just confidently persistent?

I've known stories where the man was flat out rejected by the woman a lot of times but he kept confidently persisting and she finally gave in and gave him a chance.

What do you guys think about those scenarios?
More likely he got a call from Human Resources or the Police. :rolleyes:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, people at the top of the food chain want you to believe in the idea that men can (and even should) convince women to be romantically/sexually attracted to you by keeping chasing them no matter what.

Why? Because, during the said process, you'll simply CONSUME more (from food to expensive gifts).

Pretty clever if you ask me.
Drinks and a chaser. Shes the drink orbiter is the chaser.

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how tight your skills are, if she has low interest she would want nothing to with you...
Not entirely true, many people don't realize it but what is usually called "charisma" is an active trained ability to dazzel other on a cognitive level and make yourself look more nicer than you actually are. Salesmen, con artists and prostitutes are usually quite good at it. If you are good at being "charismatic" you can lead other people in almost every direction despite them actually not wanting anything to do with you. This includes ****ing women even if you are not their type.

However most people don't develop this ability because they have a personal problem preying on their fellow men in such a way.

Reaction score
there is no game. the sooner you realize this, the more ahead you will be. there is something called common sense. there is be yourself. if she doesn't like it, then she wasn't your type anyway.
since dating is pay to play now, game is mainly used by broke guys now

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not entirely true, many people don't realize it but what is usually called "charisma" is an active trained ability to dazzel other on a cognitive level and make yourself look more nicer than you actually are. Salesmen, con artists and prostitutes are usually quite good at it. If you are good at being "charismatic" you can lead other people in almost every direction despite them actually not wanting anything to do with you. This includes ****ing women even if you are not their type.

However most people don't develop this ability because they have a personal problem preying on their fellow men in such a way.
Agreed, my job in sales 100% contributed to charming girls and getting what I want. My success at work in my mid 20s set me on my path. Most guys in my profession are outgoing and confident, or they don't last in the job.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the low interested women can be medium or high interest if you use pre selection :)

the easiest way is to just say that whatever is whatever

most guys on this forum would rather argue that this and that , but almost no one talks about how to improve your situation
Have a purpose, increase your income, lift, dress well, read and take care of your skin. That's about all we can do.