Game does not work in 2024 - Game is ruining your chances

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being hit on can be a bit discombobulating. Particularly if it’s a compliment on one’s looks. I’m not a Chad, but I’ve been approached on occasion. So. I can relate to your buddy’s reaction. Sometimes they’ll say stuff so off the wall you’re mind goes blank. One came up to me and said ‘Your hands are fvcking huge!’.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good post.

This thread will come down to people arguing the semantics of what 'game' is and that is entirely fair. I think in simplest terms what you describe is a broad dichotomy between the intersexual and seduction.

I think 'game' is a firm understanding of how to attract others while dealing with the cards you've been dealt and leading with social interactions. Much of what constitutes 'game' is really just having the ability to be a quality communicator and understanding social dynamics and woman-nese. Being well adjusted socially is paramount to being successful with people in more ways than you can count. Some of the tenets of 'game' you actually mention such as:

-The girl chooses,
-Looks and status matter (duh),
-Attractive men are more picky,
-A girl knows her interest from the get-go,

etc...

The issue I see within the PUA grifters is these types often fail at being well adjusted since they seemingly adopt false personas with the aim being sex in the short term. They tend to have their own subset of issues related to interpersonal skills. They also are incentivized to delude men into thinking about themselves in an unrealistic way which in it of itself is bad.

Ultimately, I think there is merit in some of the 'teachings', but the vernacular of Redpill this, Mgtow that, Incel them, PUA/Game is muddying up the waters and makes it hard to distill down what is useful and what isn't. The umbrella terms and the views held towards them can limit the ability to absorb useful tidbits of information because of bias. This site is a great example, we have lots of S*** to sift through, but there is some gold in there.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was friends with a Chad before. At bars, I witnessed many young attractive females approach him. So many times he stood there and had no idea what to say. Like a deer in the headlights. The girls would ask me if he had a girlfriend or what was wrong with him.
Maybe, as a Chad, he didn't realize he was being hit on, without the girl being much more direct about it? It's not unusual for guys to be oblivious about being hit on.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, as a Chad, he didn't realize he was being hit on, without the girl being much more direct about it? It's not unusual for guys to be oblivious about being hit on.
Girls do not know how to hit on guys and are more scared of rejection than most men. A girl hitting on you could basically be saying hello or smiling your way. Okay, how is that an IOI lmao? That can just be called being friendly.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the subject of looks - in order for a woman to respect a man as a viable option, he must be her physical type. See, women talk about types all the time. With men, we assess women looks based on their objective ranking amongst other women, where as women go for types. A guy who is an objective 6 but her type has a higher chance than a guy who is a 9 but not her type. So what is type, exactly? It’s 80% to with race/phenotypes and 20% style/clothing. Some women sexualise Italian looking, brown haired men in smart clothing as the sexual apex. Some women sexualise black athletic men. Some women go for nordic looking men with a skateboarder swag. Some women go for asian K-pop looking men. Her type is often a result of her influences and father figure. When you take money and status out of the picture, most women go for men that look like themselves - this has been my experience and is true based on simple of observation of most couples walking around. Hipster girls date hipster guys. STEM girls date STEM guys. A Chinese hipster guy will have it easy with a Chinese hipster girl. A Middle Eastern STEM guy will have it easy with a Middle Eastern STEM girl.

Most women will consistently prioritise a particular type of man throughout their life. They may deviate when the options-well dries up, but the type will always have priority. For example,if that Middle Eastern STEM girl dates a white American engineer on a whim, she will still remain excited and feminine around the Middle Eastern STEM men she encounters at work. The reason why you need to be a woman’s type, is because most women have a fantasy they want to project onto you. Of course dating coaches avoid this unsexy fact when they sell you the dream that ‘any guy can just get any girl’. Even if you could, her preferences have existed since childhood and will remain dormant in the background.

The problem with most men, is they do not neatly fit into a type.
The closer you to lean towards matching the conventional aesthetic of a type, the faster your results skyrocket. Being too unique in your style (eg rsd Tyler or mystery) or being too regular/everyday white guy in your style (eg james tusk) will make it much more harder for her sexualise you than conforming to a pre-existing popular culture archetype that she is interested in (eg LA skaterboy or upstate club scene DJ)
It's OVER for NotHerTypeCels.
3) beautiful women are fiercely independent agents in the mating process. This is the most important point that coaches hide. Healthy women with options cannot be ‘gamed’ into bed. You cannot ‘raise a woman’s attraction’ if she already has attractive options pursuing and courting her. You instead need to become one of these options. Women will decide within the first 5 seconds of meeting you whether they potentially want to sleep with you.
It's even more OVER for 5SecondCels.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls do not know how to hit on guys and are more scared of rejection than most men. A girl hitting on you could basically be saying hello or smiling your way. Okay, how is that an IOI lmao? That can just be called being friendly.
Yeah, and if you do take as a come on, she'll think you're a creep lol. A lot of girls are just naturally friendly or even really flirty (because they like the attention), but they're not serious about it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive guys don’t need coaches or game (Just don’t be too weird or creepy) to get girls. I think we all know that. But guys who aren’t attractive need something. If not Game…what? As an example, my Hapacel friend has neither looks nor Game. Though he makes decent money & travels & has many friends (male & female). He is still a -Cel.
hapacel.jpg

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall I think this is a well-written post and agree with most of it.

The most important thing I've learned from years of sleeping around is something of a Golden Rule that I'll share here:

If she's interested, she'll make exceptions.

If she's not, she'll make excuses.

And you can usually find out which one it's gonna be by walking up and saying hi.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think most relationships last 3-5 years on average? I got out of a 7 year relationship last year so is that considered a pretty good run? I noticed at about the 5 year mark is when she totally changed and started demanding more out of me. Around that time she started arguing with me and losing respect for me as well. She became this person that I didn't know anymore.

My idea is that relationships have a shelf life of goodness of around 5 years, regardless of how long they last.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The theory that the dating pool is small due to that there's few girls in the high value league of supposedly oneself, is of course very appealing.

I have an acquaintance that owns a couple of apartments, drives a Porsche, his own company and got height/looks/body. So what does this 9/high-value man in his early thirties date? The supposedly few models that matches him? No, he has a bed count at around 300 and have done that using club game and IG. And it's not trash he beds, it's quite ok girls (he sends videos). So that's an instance which counterfeits the theory of leagues. For what it's worth, what makes him win on the dating scene I believe is his humility and relaxed style. It apparently also work in networking, it was me who initiated contact with him.

However, @SmoothSmooth's post appeals to me too.

With another friend we both concluded that when the match is good, it's as if some magic pulls out one's "A-game" and it all runs much better.

Both sexes can also have a tendency to disqualify themselves. A friend folded when I approached a set once, he said afterwards "because they were too perfect." I agree the same can happen with girls. A girl can fold/reject because she is out of one self's league, or she is shy/perplexed/resigned/etc.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread will come down to people arguing the semantics of what 'game' is and that is entirely fair
I agree. And it's been going that way for a while since there was a clear shift away from 'PUA'.
It kind of went from legit scripts/magic words to say to get any girl you want (mysterymethod, Ross Jefferies etc)
That completely fell out of fashion (because it of course didn't work lol. Surprise surprise!). Otherwise it's all we'd talk about and the replies to posts here would be very different haha.
Then it transformed into a more 'OK, there's not magic verbals, but if you just appear confident and self amuse and stuff, girls will be attracted (RSD, and then pretty much every PUA coaching outfit after them).

t depends on what you define game as. If game is similar or the same in concept to having good social skills, then doing the above helps with game.
So yeah. Since basically everyone shifted away from the above (certainly away from scripts/mystgerymethod, and honestly, mostly even away from RSD's ideas) we're kind of left with what THIS forum talks about in terms of getting girls. Namely, 'hit the gym', 'get better looking', 'make more money'.
That's the stock reply to all posters asking how to get the girl nowadays. And rightly so (although my advice is more 'get better looking, and approach more girls to increase the odds of finding the ones who think you're hot!')

But what i'd say is good looks ISN'T 'game'. It's not like if some good looking guy uploads a pic of himself and he gets loads of girls hitting him up telling him his eyes are dreamy and how handsome he is that he has amazing 'game'.

And i'd say 'get rich' isn't 'game' either. A guy hinting that he can provide a girl with any material items she wants and demonstrating how rich he is who then has that girl offering herself to him isn't really game to me personally. Like, anybody with a fat wallet could have done that. Same as any guy who looks like a male model can do what the first guy done.

I think 'game' has to be based on social skills and how you interact. Good conversation, getting a girls emotions going, being funny etc etc.

'Applied charisma', if you will

Although it's all a moor point in a way because, as we all know, it's simply not the important bit! If you have base level social skills, your 'game' is good enough and you will bang the girls who think you are hot. And if a girl ISN'T attracted to you at all, then all the 'game' in the world will not cut any ice at all....as we've seen a million times from the apparent best of the best in infields etc

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met my girlfriend from cold approach - she thought my approach was confident and gutsy and enjoyed my company . What bs - even attractive men need daygame and cold approach skills to increase their options. Saying cold approach ruins attraction is overgeneralised statement- for some it can ruin attraction for others it can add much needed smv and showcase attractive traits like confidence.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. And it's been going that way for a while since there was a clear shift away from 'PUA'.
It kind of went from legit scripts/magic words to say to get any girl you want (mysterymethod, Ross Jefferies etc)
That completely fell out of fashion (because it of course didn't work lol. Surprise surprise!). Otherwise it's all we'd talk about and the replies to posts here would be very different haha.
Then it transformed into a more 'OK, there's not magic verbals, but if you just appear confident and self amuse and stuff, girls will be attracted (RSD, and then pretty much every PUA coaching outfit after them).

So yeah. Since basically everyone shifted away from the above (certainly away from scripts/mystgerymethod, and honestly, mostly even away from RSD's ideas) we're kind of left with what THIS forum talks about in terms of getting girls. Namely, 'hit the gym', 'get better looking', 'make more money'.
That's the stock reply to all posters asking how to get the girl nowadays. And rightly so (although my advice is more 'get better looking, and approach more girls to increase the odds of finding the ones who think you're hot!')

But what i'd say is good looks ISN'T 'game'. It's not like if some good looking guy uploads a pic of himself and he gets loads of girls hitting him up telling him his eyes are dreamy and how handsome he is that he has amazing 'game'.

And i'd say 'get rich' isn't 'game' either. A guy hinting that he can provide a girl with any material items she wants and demonstrating how rich he is who then has that girl offering herself to him isn't really game to me personally. Like, anybody with a fat wallet could have done that. Same as any guy who looks like a male model can do what the first guy done.

I think 'game' has to be based on social skills and how you interact. Good conversation, getting a girls emotions going, being funny etc etc.

Although it's all a moor point in a way because, as we all know, it's simply not the important bit! If you have base level social skills, your 'game' is good enough and you will bang the girls who think you are hot. And if a girl ISN'T attracted to you at all, then all the 'game' in the world will not cut any ice at all....as we've seen a million times from the apparent best of the best in infields etc
daygame just helps to increase a men's options and its absolutely vital for the majority of men to do it if they want more options - men with more options will more likely find their ideal type in a woman. For me before cold approaching I didn't have many options after I left university - cold approach enabled me to date a lot of women who otherwise I'd have never met and made me understand female sexual dynamics even more. I would not have met my girlfriend today if I didn't cold approach her while she was working - but she herself was one of 13 approaches I made during that day itself- its a numbers game to some degree, to find people you connect with and to find women who are attracted to me is always going to be mathematically - probability wise low- cold approach gives a lot of men a much needed better shot at finding people whom they can date and connect with

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was friends with a Chad before. At bars, I witnessed many young attractive females approach him. So many times he stood there and had no idea what to say. Like a deer in the headlights. The girls would ask me if he had a girlfriend or what was wrong with him.

I had no problem engaging these females. I was happy to be their 2nd choice. Hahaha.
good looks help alot but you still need something about you . My brothers both were good looking accomplished guy's on 6 figs they never dated out of their league so to speak because they were always in competitive cities that favoured women and they never cold approached enough to increase their options.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We are basically in agreement. I want to emphasize that there is no separation between mind and body.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The theory that the dating pool is small due to that there's few girls in the high value league of supposedly oneself, is of course very appealing.

I have an acquaintance that owns a couple of apartments, drives a Porsche, his own company and got height/looks/body. So what does this 9/high-value man in his early thirties date? The supposedly few models that matches him? No, he has a bed count at around 300 and have done that using club game and IG. And it's not trash he beds, it's quite ok girls (he sends videos). So that's an instance which counterfeits the theory of leagues. For what it's worth, what makes him win on the dating scene I believe is his humility and relaxed style. It apparently also work in networking, it was me who initiated contact with him.

However, @SmoothSmooth's post appeals to me too.

With another friend we both concluded that when the match is good, it's as if some magic pulls out one's "A-game" and it all runs much better.

Both sexes can also have a tendency to disqualify themselves. A friend folded when I approached a set once, he said afterwards "because they were too perfect." I agree the same can happen with girls. A girl can fold/reject because she is out of one self's league, or she is shy/perplexed/resigned/etc.
its possible to sell those girls a dream for sure but if you owned a Porsche, had the looks and several apartments are you really gonna settle for bedding girls that are ‘quiet ok’ - the same girls you could have got if you were just a slightly above average guy with a decent job? Nah most likely you’re going to feel entitled to the models…which is a small pool that will feel entitled to being taken seriously

Trust me your standards change once you’ve bedded a few 7’s and now you want the 9’s only…but these girls are scarce
plus 7’s start to sense you aren’t really putting in effort or fully interested because you’ve been there and done that…you have to lie and sell a dream if you want them
Because the idea girls are just willing to fck a chad on any given day of the week with the right game is complete BS.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP’s point 5.
Actually most women have BFs.
My friends and I go to multi-day game conventions a few times a year. There was this cute, social butterfly girl who would come by and game with us once in a while. She was one the girls who would go to the artist or designer parties. She was always friendly, but nothing out of the ordinary. One day she showed up. gave me a hug and whispered ‘I don’t have a boyfriend anymore.’. You can guess the end result.
If a girl is between BF’s and she likes you. She’ll let you know.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually most women have BFs.
This is one of the more significant problems in Game, especially when doing in-person approaches in non-bar venues. The typical woman a man approaches in-person at a given time is in a relationship and not seeking new penis. That leads to a lot of wasted efforts for men. A lot of these women in relationships will barely be receptive to conversation, if even receptive at all. They won't tell you that they have a boyfriend but their actions will tell you what you need to know.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the more significant problems in Game, especially when doing in-person approaches in non-bar venues. The typical woman a man approaches in-person at a given time is in a relationship and not seeking new penis. That leads to a lot of wasted efforts for men. A lot of these women in relationships will barely be receptive to conversation, if even receptive at all. They won't tell you that they have a boyfriend but their actions will tell you what you need to know.
This is where 'John Anthony' tells you it doesn't matter whether she's got a boyfriend and/or isn't remotely into you.
You just buy his course and use his 'objection lines' and operant conditioning, and lead her all the way to sex :)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where 'John Anthony' tells you it doesn't matter whether she's got a boyfriend and/or isn't remotely into you.
You just buy his course and use his 'objection lines' and operant conditioning, and lead her all the way to sex :)
I have never read that.

There are some interactions from approaches that occur where the conversation just fades out within about 60-90 seconds. A lot of those quick fading conversations won't last long enough to get to the point of an IHAB type rejection. Many of those women have boyfriends who only barely engage. Additionally, some women won't even engage.

While I think using 'boyfriend destroyer lines' or 'objection lines' can be a good thing, some interactions are so minimal that you won't even have a chance to deliver them if even applicable.