"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Gabrielle Union Felt “Entitled to Cheat”

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
…. because she was the apparent breadwinner. Straight from the horses’s mouth (starting at 0:36)

“I felt that that’s what comes, the spoils of riches…Like my dad before me, whoever has the most gets to do whatever the hell they want, is what I thought.”
Freudian slip? What’s good for me is not good for thee…

Discuss.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
That seems to be the way the world works. They just verbalizing it now because who will stop them?
 

RazorRambo24

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
1,358
Age
34
I dont know how you come across these videos but this is like women watching men's videos saying "oh wow look , men are at it again!"..

Who cares what women say or do? especially if its not your girl. IF you are affected by that stuff, you need to man up..

When a girl tells me she likes to cheat, or stuff like that, I take it as oh she thinks shes cool or wants me to believe shes down for whatever.. I don't take any of that **** seriously ..

Men cheat, women cheat, who cares.. Focus on the women that dont cheat, not the ones who say silly **** like this .. because half of the women who talk like they would cheat on their man have never cheated on anyone.. thy just want to sound badass because Nicki Minaj and Cardi B talk about playing guys..
 
Top