Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gabrielle Union Felt “Entitled to Cheat”

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
…. because she was the apparent breadwinner. Straight from the horses’s mouth (starting at 0:36)

“I felt that that’s what comes, the spoils of riches…Like my dad before me, whoever has the most gets to do whatever the hell they want, is what I thought.”
Freudian slip? What’s good for me is not good for thee…

Discuss.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That seems to be the way the world works. They just verbalizing it now because who will stop them?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know how you come across these videos but this is like women watching men's videos saying "oh wow look , men are at it again!"..

Who cares what women say or do? especially if its not your girl. IF you are affected by that stuff, you need to man up..

When a girl tells me she likes to cheat, or stuff like that, I take it as oh she thinks shes cool or wants me to believe shes down for whatever.. I don't take any of that **** seriously ..

Men cheat, women cheat, who cares.. Focus on the women that dont cheat, not the ones who say silly **** like this .. because half of the women who talk like they would cheat on their man have never cheated on anyone.. thy just want to sound badass because Nicki Minaj and Cardi B talk about playing guys..