Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fwb dumped me because I treated her like sh1t

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get fit and approach a lot of girls and get good with being bold and sexual. It’s all about just gaining balls.
Even when approaching perfectly IRL your close rates with actual babes worth being with are like 1 in 100. Half are taken, half of that aren't interested, half turn out to be insane, etc, etc. Depends.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even when approaching perfectly IRL your close rates with actual babes worth being with are like 1 in 100. Half are taken, half of that aren't interested, half turn out to be insane, etc, etc. Depends.
It is a numbers game

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im down bad boys. I can get almost any girl I want (no e-brag) but I just want her now. We had such a good connection. God damn it.
Ah the quantity vs. quality revelation...

Guys will eventually come across this when they meet a good girl(good in a sense that they treat you like a king and care about you).

A lesson to all the younger DJ's only going after notch counts. It's all good and fun until you come across someone that does it for you. Just don't be blind and pass up these moments to regret it later. Realize when you have someone good and be willing to put your notch counting on hold and see if you can build or cultivate something for a girl that seems worthwhile. You may never come across that sort of opportunity again.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im down bad boys. I can get almost any girl I want (no e-brag) but I just want her now. We had such a good connection. God damn it.
Advice from the old lady:

Learn from this. Being an egotistical ass hole does not pay in the end because we each as human beings crave connection and intimacy. Real connection and chemistry between a couple is rare and only comes around a few times in a lifetime. It’s not about sex. It about the emotional bond that forms.

All you can do right now is heal. Just for grins would you take this girl back given the opportunity? Think about that for a month. If after a month you’d still want her then perhaps you make a play. Plenty of people end up with an ex after they realize how much that individual meant to them.

For now give yourself time to gain perspective.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Learn from this. Being an egotistical ass hole does not pay in the end because we each as human beings crave connection and intimacy. Real connection and chemistry between a couple is rare and only comes around a few times in a lifetime. It’s not about sex. It about the emotional bond that forms.

All you can do right now is heal. Just for grins would you take this girl back given the opportunity? Think about that for a month. If after a month you’d still want her then perhaps you make a play. Plenty of people end up with an ex after they realize how much that individual meant to them.

For now give yourself time to gain perspective.
nah shes totally done with me. Ive moved out of state as well. Three hours away but still.

Also i still give her a lot of **** but she still hasnt blocked me or deleted me on snap and still responds immediately.
She told me when we first met that she isnt looking for a relationship, but after two months of ****ing (we were ****ing for a total of 7 months) she was pleading for exclusive fwb and was constantly paranoid i was sleeping with other women (which i was) and would say she wont sleep with me if i am.
But then she started saying go **** other girls which rose the suspicison (i was right) that she was seeing another dude. Throughout all this i wasnt the sweetest to her lol. Turns out her other dude was sweet as pie to her and nice and a "real man" beause he treated her well.

She later told me she has been seeing him for the past 5 months out of the 7 months we were seeing each other but only ****ed him twice the last time we saw each other. Im thinking she kept me around to fvck and for excitement and kept a beta boyfriend on the side for stability.

Or am i delusional lol? What i said above is the god honest trruth i want to hear your guys persepctive. I give her a lot of **** now and she sitll hasnt blocked me or unfriended me. I say sh1t like your dudes a beta and youll never get a super successful guy. Yes im a d1ck im well aware.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
B
nah shes totally done with me. Ive moved out of state as well. Three hours away but still.

Also i still give her a lot of **** but she still hasnt blocked me or deleted me on snap and still responds immediately.
She told me when we first met that she isnt looking for a relationship, but after two months of ****ing (we were ****ing for a total of 7 months) she was pleading for exclusive fwb and was constantly paranoid i was sleeping with other women (which i was) and would say she wont sleep with me if i am.
But then she started saying go **** other girls which rose the suspicison (i was right) that she was seeing another dude. Throughout all this i wasnt the sweetest to her lol. Turns out her other dude was sweet as pie to her and nice and a "real man" beause he treated her well.

She later told me she has been seeing him for the past 5 months out of the 7 months we were seeing each other but only ****ed him twice the last time we saw each other. Im thinking she kept me around to fvck and for excitement and kept a beta boyfriend on the side for stability.

Or am i delusional lol? What i said above is the god honest trruth i want to hear your guys persepctive. I give her a lot of **** now and she sitll hasnt blocked me or unfriended me. I say sh1t like your dudes a beta and youll never get a super successful guy. Yes im a d1ck im well aware.
btw only reason im still talking about this chick is because she had the TIGHTEST pvssy and we had ridiculous sexual chemistry and she would let me do WHATEVER to her. She would be my little sex kitten. She would bring a leash and i would tease her with my c0ck as she was on her knees and i walked backwards while she was on all fours begging for me to shove it in her throat. Only reason i would gf her was because of the sex.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lesson to all the younger DJ's only going after notch counts. It's all good and fun until you come across someone that does it for you. Just don't be blind and pass up these moments to regret it later. Realize when you have someone good and be willing to put your notch counting on hold and see if you can build or cultivate something for a girl that seems worthwhile. You may never come across that sort of opportunity again.
she was bpd. it lasted that long to the point where she wanted an exclusive relationship with him BECAUSE he treated her like sht. not inspite of. he's down bad because he's the one that got dumped, when he was still feeling her. if he wasn't feeling her anymore, and she dumped him, he'd just move on, not giving a sht.
Turns out her other dude was sweet as pie to her and nice and a "real man" beause he treated her well.
but I agree. this is what he was missing. wrote a post about it here:
my fwb who is exclusive to me, while I fck other girls. We have a bf/gf relationship feeling but its not bf/gf.
this one i wrote previously is good too
this is why i said he is on his way to being really good. reaching this point with a girl. which i don't see many guys can do. its either she's a fwb or she's a gf.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she was bpd. it lasted that long to the point where she wanted an exclusive relationship with him BECAUSE he treated her like sht. not inspite of. he's down bad because he's the one that got dumped, when he was still feeling her. if he wasn't feeling her anymore, and she dumped him, he'd just move on, not giving a sht.

my fwb who is exclusive to me, while I fck other girls. We have a bf/gf relationship feeling but its not bf/gf.
this is why i said he is on his way to being really good. reaching this point with a girl. which i don't see many guys can do. its either she's a fwb or she's a gf.
who tf are you talking to? and what are you trying to say lol

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who tf are you talking to? and what are you trying to say lol
i'm talking to the guys on here saying she was a good quality girl. and how you shouldn't have been a dck to her. which i disagree with (she wasn't a good quality girl, and being a dck to her was what kept her loyal). however what was missing was parts of what that other guy was providing her the "sweetie pie" sht). clear now?

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm talking to the guys on here saying she was a good quality girl. and how you shouldn't have been a dck to her. which i disagree with (she wasn't a good quality girl, and being a dck to her was what kept her loyal). however what was missing was parts of what that other guy was providing her the "sweetie pie" sht). clear now?
yeah. She would always complain i was so ****y but always said it with a grin like "i love that you think so highly of yourself". We had a lot of dramatic fights which i think made us closer lmao. Do you think she'll still fvck me though on the side? I dont want to lose this pvssy i swear its one of the best ive had.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ghost her for now. let her miss you. my issue with this:

then hit her up some time down the line. your best option if u want her back.
ok. I acted like a ch0de but think i can recover it. When she dumped me i was like i know i was a d1ck ill be a better man now. Looking back i cringe and i can tell her attraction was spiralling away. Im going to salvage this though. We used to talk about sexx all the time but when i brought it up she kept on talking about our past sex lives and how amazing it was but when i talked about the present she kept on saying shes dating a new guy and doesnt want to talk about it. fvck. I know that guy cant treat that pvssy as well as i can.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm talking to the guys on here saying she was a good quality girl. and how you shouldn't have been a dck to her.
No one was saying she was a quality girl(in my eyes). Just a girl that treated him good and that's all that matters between them. If that kind of girl does it for him, so be it.

she was bpd. it lasted that long to the point where she wanted an exclusive relationship with him BECAUSE he treated her like sht. not inspite of.
Read my other post that I quoted. It's basically the same thing what you just said.
You've already done the damage. Take it as a learning lesson and move on. Even if you got back together with her, she craved the old you and once you let your emotions in on this, you will no longer be the old you that she craved so she will lose respect/interest for you anyways and you will end up a further basketcase.
The fact that he's this emotionally invested over her by posting this, @Lordeterra is dillusional thinking it was just the pvssy. It doesn't matter if she had the tighest pvssy(so far...). Pvssy grows on trees and you can get that anywhere. Even he said it himself. There's clearly a connection he had (both sexually and emotionally) that he hasn't had with a lot of other girls and he knows that it would be hard to find that kind with anyone, or else he wouldn't be posting about this.

This dude's been pvssy whooped whether he wants to admit it or not.

What was missing is what is missing by a lot of amateur's and young dj's. It's called maintenance. A lot of guys know how to get a girl but only the good ones know how to maintain them.

A lot of guys think their job is over once they smash but don't realize there is a maintenance regimen that goes along with that once you've had sex more than twice with the same girl. I say twice because once is really just a hookup/ONS/SNL/etc. Where as if a girl is repeatedly wanting to have sex with you, she is going to get more invested in you and thus requires some kind of maintenance.

You @Velasco seem like you might be better at the maintenance part if you have a bf/gf relationship style with your fwb. This style definitely helps with that maintenance I was talking about.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
yeah. She would always complain i was so ****y but always said it with a grin like "i love that you think so highly of yourself". We had a lot of dramatic fights which i think made us closer lmao. Do you think she'll still fvck me though on the side? I dont want to lose this pvssy i swear its one of the best ive had.
Dramaric fights are for people with way too much time on their hands...fvck drama... I'm walking out the door and she can argue with the air.

This is the emotional mindset of a 7 year old.

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's almost as if we discover our emotional acuity by hurting ourselves with it.

@Lordeterra
What you're experiencing is emotional irresponsibility. You did things knowing the consequences (that she may cheat/leave), but you didn't emotionally reconcile those consequences.

Now you're paying the price and want her back because you never emotionally prepared for this.

Focus on being accountable and owning this moment. You made the choice to mess with her, you knew what you were doing, what you were avoiding. Think hard about what you really want in a woman, what you want to provide as a man, pick a path, make a decision, and have the conviction and discipline to stick to it.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But in the past when I did that I got dumped so now I’m never like that.
That's an interesting belief. In my experience, being lovey dovey won't get you dumped, only if you do it seeking some validation or to manipulate her to do something for you. It's not 100% related, but that's the most cases. Saying a billion times "I love you" is not a problem if that's how you feel, but it becomes neediness of validation and as a way to manipulate her if you're saying it just to listen her saying she loves you a billion times too.

I was the indifferent d1cj and now I really miss her bros. Am I just acting g4y and should I just **** new girls
That's what you get. As her man (doesn't really apply for non serious) your job is to not take her BULL**** seriously, and be indifferent about that. You're a man, your gift is your loving protection and leadership. Who the hell wants a man who's totally indifferent?

You must be indifferent about her tests, sudden mood changes (if they're not caused by you, but you must investigate the reason and judge if you had a part on that), love and support her. It's not hard, you just have to be her rock, give her the chance to be a woman.

Women love talking, complaining, telling details about things that sounds so simple and irrelevant for us. That's just how they are, that's how they solve their problems, you can't stop that. Your job as man is to give her the chance to be a woman, polarize her with your love, caring and masculine leadership. You won't be a woman, relating and opening yourself up unnecessarily. You'll be like her daddy should be: let her sit down on your lap, cry and complain, always with a warm and loving smile, listening to her, caressing and making her feel safe and cared. Once she's done, play with her, get her back to the joyful and playing mood (it's not always that it's possible) and life goes on.

You can't archive a good relationship with pure and simple indifference.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in pain bros. I actually cared about her. Now she’s gone with her other dude. I said some hurtful **** and now she’s blocked me. I just want her back man. We all talk about fucjing bitches and I have done that but my heart is killing me right now....