Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FWB changed up our banging schedule because of of a new date

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been banging this chick every Friday night for the last six weeks. I guess you can consider it a fwb situation. She always stays over and leaves in the morning. Easy going girl. sex is great.

Today I found out one of my guy friends matched with her very slutty new account on tinder, he didnt know I was banging her. He told me that they were chatting up for a bit and set up a date for this Friday night. He is a good friend so he is going to cancel the date.

This bish didnt accept my Friday night bang because she had a date,she countered with Thursday night. Obviously her interest is lowering. I am thinking of just telling her I am busy Thursday night (which I am, have another date setup with some new girl) and telling her i will hit her up next week?.How to go about keeping her interest high.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
You’re busy Thurs. don't tell her anything else for awhile. That ‘awhile’ time frame is up to you. I would personally make it at least 8 days…
Reignite interest.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Logically, you have to realize that FWB situations are never short term. One person wants more, the other wants to keep things the same. She is realizing that, and is putting herself out there to test the waters and see if there are options that will work better long term.

1.) Do you know if she is sleeping with anyone else?
2.) Is this a chick that you would like more with or just into her for the sex?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her interest might be lowering or not, but this girl has just slipped you into 2nd place priority because she probably sees this guy as a more stable and long term dating opportunity.

A chick that bangs you every Friday night and doesn't make advances to get your feet into a relationship doesn't see you as relationship material. You're good for sex, in her eyes. Deal with it and keep banging her whenever you're up for and whenever she's up for it if that's what you want, but don't become bitter. You would do the same thing if an opportunity presented itself for you to have a girlfriend.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

I told her Thursday night didn't work for me, no worries. She texted me back right away to let her know when I am free because these next few days is a bit tight for her. She is flying out next Thursday for a trip. I didn't respond. Surprise surprise, she texted me two hours later telling me her Friday night plans with her gf got canceled and if I was still free to get together. The right thing would be to tell her I made other plans because I am a guy with options. I dont have actual plans on friday night lol. I was going to respond with "See you Wednesday of next week to smash"

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

I told her Thursday night didn't work for me, no worries. She texted me back right away to let her know when I am free because these next few days is a bit tight for her. She is flying out next Thursday for a trip. I didn't respond. Surprise surprise, she texted me two hours later telling me her Friday night plans with her gf got canceled and if I was still free to get together. The right thing would be to tell her I made other plans because I am a guy with options. I dont have actual plans on friday night lol. I was going to respond with "See you Wednesday of next week to smash"
But you don't have options. Tell her to bring a friend and either smash them both or let the homie reparation smash for being stingy and thinking you can lock these hoes down.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the homie smash and get her friends number

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did enough just rail her out...no need for the secondary game playing. She is a FWB, these games dont need to be played.

A

AJ84

In FWB I don't see how anyone owes anyone time or explanations, things that would be expected in a relationship. I kind of thought that was the point.

Clearly, this girl is interested in and actually meeting other men and you are not her priority, but why would you be anyway if you are not her boyfriend.

You should not make her a priority either, but your reaction to her actions and your game is doing just that. If you had other girls to be with you probably would not care about this and just go with the flow. So meet other girls but expect that any girl that you desingate as plate status is probably desginating you in the same way and is meeting other guys.

If you can be okay with that you can have some fun.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did enough just rail her out...no need for the secondary game playing. She is a FWB, these games dont need to be played.
I have to respectfully disagree that there is no need for secondary game playing when it comes to a fwb. Women need to be gamed at all times. You need to constantly keep her coming back for more because before you know it she is out banging three new dudes and your fwb have been revoked. They are always looking to get the upper hand in every situation.

Anway, I told her I was busy on Friday and she started blowing up my phone all weekend, which she never does and do you know why, because I blew her off Friday night and had her thinking I am a man with options. Told her I would see her in my bed on Tuesday night at 10.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's because you begged your friend not to smash. How long before she finds a guy you don't know?

Antifragile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you’re busy thurs but still free Fri night for a good long after club bang.. when she comes over late that night (bc ur friend canceled) feel free to bring up her going out on a date with him if you like..​

Make sure u spin plates.. don’t get upset with women over stuff like this but you gotta firmly but subtly bring it up so they clearly understand you know exactly what they’re up to.. so they can’t bs you about it later on.
@bradd80 - how would this play out? Bring it up by saying: if you plan on smashing another guy you're supposed to tell me? OR you're a lier, don't lie to me again? Im not sure how you can maintain frame after bringing this up.