Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvck corey wayne

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
@Epileptic Gay.

Time to play nurse and medivac private Spazm off the battlefield.

Spazm ego is taking a Normandy style beating.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wee-man Spazm is trying desperately not to injure his delicate wrists and break his french manicured nails while frantically replying LIVID AF.

Don't cry. Dry your eyes.
Guru1000, I understand you need to create multiple handles to take on just Spaz.

Ain't I awesome?

Haha

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seriously disappointed that I've only manage 6k post.

Naughty ninja however has many gullible and impressionable people here fooled with his guru1000 handle.

Does this count as the highlight of ur online career?
Post-traumatic stress disorder prompted from ducking, bobbing, weaving, and ejecting in the last two discussions—causing delusions of identity? LOL you’re going to OK lil’ guy. This one will be painless, I promise

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Spazm the public snitch has gotten so desperate he's trying to pretend Gvru is NN in hopes of getting him removed to stop the daily savage beatings.

Poor Spazm. Gvru isn't going anywhere.

Cry more lil tyke.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Post-traumatic stress disorder prompted from ducking, bobbing, weaving, and ejecting in the last two discussions—causing delusions of identity? LOL you’re going to OK lil’ guy. This one will be painless, I promise
Uh huh.

It's always you and a new handle that miraculously pops up when clashing with me doesn't it.

I would like to see which one of the regulars here is so gullible to even believe you.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spazm the public snitch has gotten so desperate he's trying to pretend Gvru is NN in hopes of getting him removed to stop the daily savage beatings.
Wasn’t Spaz already banned? So now an ex SoSuave-con turned snitch? Haha

Good night Spaz, I’ll let NN have his entertainment with you for now ...

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Spazm blood pressure is through the roof right now. Hyperventilating. Slobber hitting his monitor. Punching his teddy bear. Noodle arms flailing. Scratching his beet red cheeks. Therapist on speed dial. Popping his medications like candy.

Are you going to start cutting yourself with your pet cats claw Spazm?

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Wasn’t Spaz already banned? So now an ex SoSuave-con turned snitch

Yes you are correct again. Spazm was under his current account and permanently when he had posted as Yannick.

The same Yannick who would pay to bottle and sniff yours and poon king farts. Posters who were around when Yannick posted on here will remember he was the same Spaz then as he is now. Only thing changed is that his idol Gvru has shunned and placed him on a time out

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wasn’t Spaz already banned? So now an ex SoSuave-con turned snitch? Haha

Good night Spaz, I’ll let NN have his entertainment with you for now ...
Same host different name.

Just plain cowardice.

Anything special that I don't already know?

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Hop in your crib and take a nice deep slumber. You are delirious in your weakened state Spazm AKA Yannick.

You can't possibly believe your idol Gurv1000 and NN are two separate posters using you as a hackey sack and kicking you around the forums.

Get well soon

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hop in your crib and take a nice deep slumber. You are delirious in your weakened state Spazm AKA Yannick.

You can't possibly believe your idol Gurv1000 and NN are two separate posters using you as a hackey sack and kicking you around the forums.

Get well soon
You can lie to some people all the time but you can't lie to everyone all the time with ur guru1000 handle naughty ninja.

As you spin more tales, just make sure it's at least entertaining and not delusional.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
You can lie to some people all the time but you can't lie to everyone all the time with ur guru1000 handle naughty ninja.

As you spin more tales, just make sure it's at least entertaining and not delusional.
You paid Corey Wayne for a 1k skype session to come up with that lame reply.

Get your money back Spazm. I can help you for a discount. You have much to learn.

Enjoy your brief nap corky.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Jealous much? Hey all you guys hating on wayne. He gives a shyt ton of info out for free. No one coach is perfect. Retarded to even think so. Life experience is your best coach but there are some good nuggets along the way.
"Buy 1 get 3 items for free" (of course the cost + profit margins is already factored into the selling price, which means u r actually buying 4 items) and the gullible will think that's a shiet ton of free items.

Works every single time every day in every part of the world.