Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fuxked it up with the 'one'

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go on social media look who women post status's or rants about. It aint about the guy who took her the beach with flowers

its the guy who deemed her a 2nd class citizen and held frame like a sociopath

women are backward thinkers and fawn over men above them
So you don't know such ppl but see them online? OK. Show me on social media where a guy smiled and just shrugged it off.

Happy2020

Don Juan
Reaction score
seems it, but every bloke who i know applied this frame, or similar, the woman still goes on about him 3 years later. she doesnt talk about the guy who took her for a 100 pound meal on the first date. she rants about the guy who couldnt care less

I see it all the time.
Rants in a negative way not wanting to get back with him

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rants in a negative way not wanting to get back with him
thinks about him all day..............emotions is emotions............hate is love in a womans world

been here long enough brother,

Leaders of males are HEARTLESS

You gotta find a respectable amount of b4stard

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you don't know such ppl but see them online?
Bro i sat with women in my Beta blue pill days back in 2014 whilst they would moan for hours over a ruthless man...

"They hated him, oh poor me, booby scooby,the serial cheater he was"

the very same night they would meet up with said man

Happy2020

Don Juan
Reaction score
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.

Well known saying, emotion is emotion. So how is any of this going to help me. I appreciate I royally fxx up, but I wanted to spend the rest of my sad life with her

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, you received some good advice here. What you're going to do with it is up to you now.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro i sat with women in my Beta blue pill days back in 2014 whilst they would moan for hours over a ruthless man...

"They hated him, oh poor me, booby scooby,the serial cheater he was"

the very same night they would meet up with said man
So from knowing cheaters and seeing cheaters online to hearing about cheaters (on smiling, etc) from a table of girls now? Ya keep switching it up bro. This is why we need more normal ppl here to balance out the many fake theory guys.

Happy2020

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, you received some good advice here. What you're going to do with it is up to you now.
Going to sleep on it. If it is my ego or heart bruised then take it from there. Have asked her to meet and chat but she is reticent

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have asked her to meet and chat but she is reticent
That's just normal. Let her come to you. It will definitely irritate her when you don't try to lick her wounds. Deal with it like an adult and don't apologize for what happened, as I've said before.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So from knowing cheaters and seeing cheaters online to hearing about cheaters (on smiling, etc) from a table of girls now?
it is a mindset, i dont think you get it, even when wrong a Winner does not apologise. May seem like emotional terrorism to you in your passive aggressive mind, but it works

Pre-selection. women dont want what they want, they want what other women want

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how is any of this going to help me.
you go NC , if she reaches out you presume she wants to meet up. and you escalate.

Any attention whoring(which she will) you go back to NC

although shes now seen your Sly card.......sly and heartless are not mutually exclusive

learn indirect methods to portray how shallow and cold you are next time

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it is a mindset, i dont think you get it, even when wrong a Winner does not apologise. May seem like emotional terrorism to you in your passive aggressive mind, but it works

Pre-selection. women dont want what they want, they want what other women want
It's a mindset now? What does that even mean? Look, calling out potentially harmful advice based on suspicious grounds isn't being passive aggressive. You just feel like your lie has been cornered. The whole act like a jerk to women meme isn't healthy for the man nor the woman involved.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Great mindset. She normally only dates alphas, so I can see how I come across as weak now

I've posted recently in another thread a snap shot of a text message from a woman inviting me out and how she'd done it.

In that same thread, I've explained in some detail abt frame.

Don't really know how to link that page to here but do search it.

And as for those that think what I said here doesn't work, I've been doing this for years, decades.

But this is who I am, it's my frame, can it be copied?

Sure but it'll end up being fake if you don't completely internalised it.

And don't worry abt a woman's reaction, they'll say plenty but yet still cling like a magnet to ur arms, 100% guaranteed.

After all, you just demonstrated that u r a prize to be won over.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole act like a jerk to women meme isn't healthy for the man nor the woman involved.
apart from pointing and spluttering you are yet to challenge my advice or put anything constructive

go and read No mr nice guy

10-15 times

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And don't worry abt a woman's reaction, they'll say plenty but yet still cling like a magnet to ur arms, 100% guaranteed.

After all, you just demonstrated that u r a prize to be won over.
@malz1 "theyll say plenty but cling to his harm? Spaz has reiterated what i said..

Women dont speak of the guy who romances them they speak of the guy who is cool but heartless

you do you and she will do you,

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
apart from pointing and spluttering you are yet to challenge my advice or put anything constructive

go and read No mr nice guy

10-15 times
This wasn't about me giving advice. This was about you backing up your words. But you clearly cannot so the point has already been served. Now let me give you advice. Don't follow the asshle meme. It's dumb and you'll turn into a tool who pushes ppl away. Don't be a door mat neither. Just have self-respect man. Think of anyone who was near-universally admired. Were they an asshle? No. They simply had self-respect and treated others with respect.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@malz1 "theyll say plenty but cling to his harm? Spaz has reiterated what i said..

Women dont speak of the guy who romances them they speak of the guy who is cool but heartless

you do you and she will do you,
It's because it is biologically wired in women to be attracted to men who takes the lead.

Romance, respect for women (subjective because it essentially turns men into slaves) etc, are all ideas from women, whom wishes it from the men WHO HAS PUMPED AND DUMPED THEM.

It is also biologically wired in women to DUMP men who are like Malz1, sorry man, if you care to admit it, you're probably single and had not fvcked in months if not years.

It's because of ur mindset, women aren't attracted to you, sure they will say you're such a nice guy, respectful, another women would be lucky to have you....but just not her.

Going back to the topic at hand, don't mistake what I've written in this thread as a means of bullying women, no, it's not, it's just being a man going about his business.

Happy2020

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard....

You can likely salvage this, but do you really want to?

Think about this for a day before asking how.

Think to yourself... are you wanting her back due to ego loss? Sometimes it's difficult for people to distinguish the difference between a bruised ego and bruised heart.

If you still want some tips, ask in 24 hours (posting now and waiting for a response 24 hours later isn't the same thing)
Ok so done my 24hrs due diligence. Without a doubt I'm fvcked up, and want her back...tips?