Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fuxked it up with the 'one'

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever a man is caught/accused of texting, looking at another girl, going out with another girl, etc, never deny it, whether it's true or not.

The moment you deny is the moment you lost - regardless of the truth, she will think u r lying through ur teeth and ur reaction places her as the prize.

Admit everything and smile, then elaborate, setting the frame , that u r the prize to be won over.

The frame of a man who always wins even when he seemingly loses - that's what makes women biologically attracted to men.

For now, with this girl, you're lost frame, on many occasions by ur constant denial, forget her and move on.

Next time admit, and just say "may the best woman win", then smile. I know it will be against ur nature to do this, but women will take it as a challenge and they can't help it.
Spaz is absolutely right. I can confirm this from real life experience. I’ve done it. I’ve never done it while I’m actually in a Committed relationship though (Which has only happened once lol) since I don’t cheat. But when I’m playing the field, that’s exactly how it goes. I don’t deny it at all. I just kind of shrug it off. They stick around. I started experimenting with all this after my one iris left. Got nothing to lose anymore when it comes to women. It’s hard to care. Not caring works wonders.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been seeing this great girl for over a year but true to form have been texting and keeping in touch with others during the whole time. She caught me texting a few times, nothing too shady but still suspicious. After confronting me with it, and me lying and having alot of word exchange with her calling me out on my behaviour, she ended it a week ago. She has gone NC and blocked me but I really feel dumb since I wanted to be with her. Lost opportunity. I did email her today to talk and she responded very stand offish. On the premise that she is a catch, and I fucxked up, advice please
There is no ONE! You have oneitis. Cure it. Spin plates.

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been seeing this great girl for over a year but true to form have been texting and keeping in touch with others during the whole time. She caught me texting a few times, nothing too shady but still suspicious. After confronting me with it, and me lying and having alot of word exchange with her calling me out on my behaviour, she ended it a week ago. She has gone NC and blocked me but I really feel dumb since I wanted to be with her. Lost opportunity. I did email her today to talk and she responded very stand offish. On the premise that she is a catch, and I fucxked up, advice please
This is actually in your favor. You are paralyzed by the assumed loss.

lying will make you lose. Don’t lie. It’s ok for her to step up her game to keep you. This is an advanced concept. Never mind. Disregard what I said. You won’t be able to follow through.

bat soup

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't believe that women are as innocent or straightforward as they seem. She was probably also messing with other guys and left you the moment that she saw the opportunity to monkey branch, hence the no contact. Your texting was just a convenient excuse.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"