Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Further proof looks and money are completely overblown by the manosphere

DeCarlo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of women here state clearly on their old profiles, have passport, ready to travel! Where are we going?

If you have a lot of money you’d be going to these destinations on a whim anyway. It’s paying for another meal and an airline ticket. If you’re even average looking, hwp, and can put together a sentence and have money to burn? I’m sure it works or guys wouldn’t do it.

Of course a self made man that’s got that kind of money is t going to be average.

Don’t hate the playah, hate da game.
What's to hate? You're actually tricking.
The amount of money you spend paying for that... she better be good looking.
Like OP said she had feelings with a guy with 2 kids and 9-5. That's the guy you envy. Not the 30/40 something who has to spend money on cruises and airline tickets to get play.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Except I’m not. Because if you’d read more carefully you’d notice that I specifically say that I don’t do this…and I sure af don’t envy him or anyone for that matter.

pay attention before you reply with excrement like this.

What's to hate? You're actually tricking.
The amount of money you spend paying for that... she better be good looking.
Like OP said she had feelings with a guy with 2 kids and 9-5. That's the guy you envy. Not the 30/40 something who has to spend money on cruises and airline tickets to get play.
:rolleyes:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except I’m not. Because if you’d read more carefully you’d notice that I specifically say that I don’t do this…and I sure af don’t envy him or anyone for that matter.

pay attention before you reply with excrement like this.

:rolleyes:
Too bad DeCarlo was clearly speaking in hypothetical terms:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think Game is contrived but when combined with a man's great energy, game can work.. Without the great energy, fail.
Game is at its very core the proper direction and utilization of male energy.

During the process of learning natural game, a man uses the techniques taught here as training wheels until he develops enough momentum to harness and leverage his energy naturally.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is at its very core the proper direction and utilization of male energy.

During the process of learning natural game, a man uses the techniques taught here as training wheels until he develops enough momentum to harness and leverage his energy naturally.
same thing with hustling to make money or whatever you want to get

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met with my friend today and she was talking about how she just had just given the "there's no spark rejection" to a guy she had previously met. Their first date was a first-class week-long trip to some Caribbean Island in an expensive resort 1.5k a night lol. She told me that she knew she would dump the guy after the second day. I looked this guy up and he looked like your typical fit 40s Business Brad so not bad looking at all. It gets worse lol, she has feelings for a guy with a normal 9-5 job with kids lol.

This is proof that Looks, Money, and Status aren't some magic pill to getting women.
Looks are a social lubricant.