"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Further proof looks and money are completely overblown by the manosphere

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Except I’m not. Because if you’d read more carefully you’d notice that I specifically say that I don’t do this…and I sure af don’t envy him or anyone for that matter.

pay attention before you reply with excrement like this.



What's to hate? You're actually tricking.
The amount of money you spend paying for that... she better be good looking.
Like OP said she had feelings with a guy with 2 kids and 9-5. That's the guy you envy. Not the 30/40 something who has to spend money on cruises and airline tickets to get play.
:rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
Except I’m not. Because if you’d read more carefully you’d notice that I specifically say that I don’t do this…and I sure af don’t envy him or anyone for that matter.

pay attention before you reply with excrement like this.



:rolleyes:
Too bad DeCarlo was clearly speaking in hypothetical terms:

 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Personally I think Game is contrived but when combined with a man's great energy, game can work.. Without the great energy, fail.
Game is at its very core the proper direction and utilization of male energy.

During the process of learning natural game, a man uses the techniques taught here as training wheels until he develops enough momentum to harness and leverage his energy naturally.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Game is at its very core the proper direction and utilization of male energy.

During the process of learning natural game, a man uses the techniques taught here as training wheels until he develops enough momentum to harness and leverage his energy naturally.
same thing with hustling to make money or whatever you want to get
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I met with my friend today and she was talking about how she just had just given the "there's no spark rejection" to a guy she had previously met. Their first date was a first-class week-long trip to some Caribbean Island in an expensive resort 1.5k a night lol. She told me that she knew she would dump the guy after the second day. I looked this guy up and he looked like your typical fit 40s Business Brad so not bad looking at all. It gets worse lol, she has feelings for a guy with a normal 9-5 job with kids lol.

This is proof that Looks, Money, and Status aren't some magic pill to getting women.
Looks are a social lubricant.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top