Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny Russian poster

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5848/picture2qtr.png

Translated:

"Don't give it up for your husband?"

"Get your stuff, f*ck off to your mothers" (go live with your mother)

I saw what girls replied to it on facebook, all of them were laughing their asses off saying "so true"
Huh? Russians don't use facebook. They use vkontakte.com. Never heard of anyone who even speaks Russian using facebook unless they were the most annoying people in the world (those who left for the West). Trust me. Russia and this forum would NEVER go together :moon: . Now, don't even get me started about those who left for the West. :eek:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Huh? Russians don't use facebook. They use vkontakte.com. Never heard of anyone who even speaks Russian using facebook unless they were the most annoying people in the world (those who left for the West). Trust me. Russia and this forum would NEVER go together :moon: . Now, don't even get me started about those who left for the West. :eek:

The only thing purported to be russian was the poster. I think you inferred the rest. :kick:

Reaction score
BigJimbo said:

Let's rephrase and be smart instead of idiotic, alright?

What you meant to say is that russians who LIVE in russia do not have facebook and have vkontakte.ru instead...........russians who live in the USA have both facebook and vkontakte.ru