"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Funny and somewhat embarrassing hook up stories.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
So I’m recently single and back in the dating cesspool. Been on about three dates since the collapse of my relationship. Two were very meh, and one was.. good.. enough.

Good enough came over last night (Second hang) and it’s abruptly clear I’m not at all that in to her for a bunch of reasons, but she was clearly in to me, and DTF after movie. We kiss, and she’s god awful at it - she was just shoving her face/lips against mine without any suppleness or finesse; worst kisser I’ve experienced - but like a true-trooper I push on, and grab some breast.
Eventually we head to the bed and things heat up with progression, and now like the dawning of the sun it’s staggeringly clear she has no idea what the hell she is doing — I’m struggling to say the least, to keep focused and aroused (it’s up, it’s down, it’s up, it’s down) but still, I push on! Because it beats the hell out of stopping and having something more awkward ensue, such as: telling her I’m not aroused by her inexperience.
In a not so distant future we’re naked, and I’m wrapping up for insertion. I turn her on her side, and literally put the head of my ween in and to my complete dismay, I feel those tingles and come to a quick conclusion that I’m about to cvm. Thoughts pervade my mind and I’m like “HOW THE F— .. ugh!” and I came. Hahah!! Literally 2 seconds! I’ve never had that happen before.

I could have cared less, but she was clearly disappointed laying there with a few chuckles. I wasn’t embarrassed. But I did feel for her. I made a laugh out of it all. We laid there and talked for a bit after, playing with her breasts. She wanted to spend the night, although I didn’t want that - I think she was pretty sad that I didn’t want her to stay, but whatever. I’m heart-broken over my ex, I can’t handle that level of intimacy so soon, woman! Get that Uber.

I’ve noticed that when I don’t care about the women I’m bedding I don’t always have huge stamina or am anything to write home about. But when it’s with someone I care about? I can go for a solid amount of time and am a goddamn animal. I would think it would be the other way around. Anyone else have this?

Figured I’d start a thread to hear about other people’s funny/awkward/embarrassing stories.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Weaksausage!

I have this security cam prn in my office. Married woman come over told me she just want to fck. So I fcked her right on my chair. I even sat to her while kissed. I rocked her world and explained while she hates her beta husband with whom she has four kid, three of which isn’t his.
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
I’ve noticed that when I don’t care about the women I’m bedding I don’t always have huge stamina or am anything to write home about. But when it’s with someone I care about? I can go for a solid amount of time and am a goddamn animal. I would think it would be the other way around. Anyone else have this?
Yes............... had a few of those. I wasnt much into the womans looks/charakter or she was really incompetent. They made me come faster then the amateur porn-star which had skills, looks and was entertaining.

I think it has something to do with the lack of excitement/adrenalin involved. Boring girls make me come faster.

And there is that 1 out of 50 girls that is so incredible tight that i need some ****s to get used to it.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I think it has something to do with the lack of excitement/adrenalin involved. Boring girls make me come faster.
I would think cvmming faster would have to do with higher adrenaline and excitement? I’m not sure how the body’s mechanisms work in this regard.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I had gotten food with a gal before heading over to a hotel. Wrong type food I guess(maybe it was italian sausage/beef combo with fries?).
When we were reverse 69'ing it and she was licking my balls, I let out one of the nastiest farts. We both pretended nothing happened and she kept going but then we both joked about it after. :rofl:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Yes............... had a few of those. I wasnt much into the womans looks/charakter or she was really incompetent. They made me come faster then the amateur porn-star which had skills, looks and was entertaining.

I think it has something to do with the lack of excitement/adrenalin involved. Boring girls make me come faster.

And there is that 1 out of 50 girls that is so incredible tight that i need some ****s to get used to it.
I don't let the woman be boring. I put them in positions I want them to be in and then I punish them until they can't take it and have to tap out. I take that as an insult and make them pay for it.
 
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
71
Reaction score
80
Age
44
Location
Los Angeles
I hooked up with this chick one time, and after we were finished we rested a bit before doing it again. This time, she went down on me, and it was so good that I climaxed... and wouldn't stop climaxing. She was down to take it all in, but it just... kept... coming out of me, lol. To the point where she literally started choking and had to stop and run to the bathroom to cough it out.

Needless to say, we didn't do it too much after that, lol
 
Top