"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

FUBAR! I need some urgent advice!

8ball

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Here's the situation:

Wife & I been separated over 2 years. We have a son.
For my son's sake, I would like to be a family. I love my wife & she has said she wants to work things out and be a family.

She just broke up w/ her boyfriend..who is a national level bodybuilder. ( I'm a pasty white schmoo. )

So..over the course of the 2 years we've been separated, she's slept w/ 2 guys..a marine, and this bodybuilder.

I've dated one woman. ( For about a year. ) She's no slouch, though. She's won lots of bikini contests, been a fitness model, and modeled lingerie.

My wife says that in order to work things out, I have to break up w/ this woman ( which is fair ). But I get along w/ this woman great, I really love her, and we have no issues.

I DO have an issue though, w/ this ex-boyfriend bodybuilder. It's really affecting my confidence. Should I go for my wife, or stay w/ the lingerie model?

My son benifits if I'm w/ my wife, I'm just afraid I'll be thinking about her doing this bodybuilder every time we have sex.

:confused:

Thoughts?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
well this isnt the first post youve made about your wife, if i recall theres been quite a few, that should tell you something.

i think if shes giving you ultimatums her heart really isnt into it and i believe if you get back with her we will see a post in a few months telling us how she was knocking the marine/weightlifter whatever off on the side.

and i know that getting back together just for the kid is silly and does even more harm than 2 seperated happy parents ever would.

why not stick with the model and every other chick who takes your fancy, what can the wife offer that these other ladies cant? apart from more drama.

obviously i dont know the full story and am just giving you a likely scenario.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Your ex wife gets banged by two guys (plus add 3 or 4 more she didn't tell you about) and you want her back?? Huh?? Have you no dignity??

The weightlifter rammed her like he was in a competition on steroids frothing at the mouth, and the Marine banged her with a vengeance as if she was an enemy combatant!!

Say no to ex-wife hos!!!
 
Top