Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Frustrations of club game

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen guys. Nightclub game is easy. For the cool kids. For the beautiful people.

Everyone else is going to struggle. Your look and your vibe have to be On. Point. but you’ll do best just having a devil-may-care attitude like @Murk. No Fs given. Just have fun & keep it light.

Tucker Carlson look a likes in their topsiders (see post above too) with their heads full of intellectual ideas will fail miserably in nightclub game…and nothing against Tucker. I think he is brilliant and smart & reasonably good looking, certainly tall and trim, but he’s got no game, can’t dance (he tried one season on DWTS & was kicked off early)…he is not a nightclub dude. That’s not his jam. He’s got a righteously indignant vibe. Wrong vibe for nightclubs. Nightclubs require an easy no harm no foul no judgement vibe. You have to be COOL.

Some of y’all A.) Never get out and are spouting your faulty beliefs as reality or B.) Fail miserably because you don’t fit in and are way too uptight, or C.) Are analyzing everything to death, are up in your introverted ass heads and have no clue.

What Murk and @Back In The Game78 are saying is 100% true.

I have met every serious LTR in my life and both my ex husband AND my fiancé in nightclubs. Popular hot nightclubs full of the cool kids & the beautiful people. I love music, I love to dance, I love the energy & the fun of it.

Who cares about OLD? I never used it. I can go out and meet cool people IRL. OLD the one week I trial ballooned it 10 years ago filled my inbox with so many geeks & otherwise socially stunted people that sorting for quality men was a total time sink. Zero value added to my life.

Nope. I dropped OLD like the useless tool it is (and lots of other hot girls have too).

Why? I don’t need OLD. Never have. I can go where I enjoy and let the venue do the filtering.

100%.

It’s a jungle out there Gents.
Preach sister!

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
How do you figure it out?
I would say just continue doign it.. and make sure as you are doing it, that you're also constantly improving in all areas of your life.
The idea is you want to feel like any girl you go up to , is automatically going to give in to your seduction/looks/charm. If you don't feel like that, its pointless to game/approach imo. I told this a few times to a few people on here now but, You have to be ready to go up to a girl and open with something like "rate me 1-10" and be confident shes going to say an 8 -10.. if she does, that just tells me im good to go, everything else after usually follows by her asking me to rate her, me giving her a realistic ass rating, her wondering why and us flirting and talking more and a bit of escalation/kino later and the rest is pound cake

when it come to attraction the only 2 things that are important after the 'preselection' 1) attraction 2) sexual energy

When you have those things, theres not even a slight possibility that a girl is rejecting u.. if she does say shes not interested, its most likely because shes afraid of a buncha possibilities u have no responsibility over aka her own insecurities .

it all boils down to confidence/sexual confidence. the more sex i started having when i was younger, the more confident i was that i could get any woman. nowadays its somethin gi dont think about, its just like second nature

Internet philosopher Aaron Clarey discusses how ridiculous NightClubMaxxing is:

never take advice from a guy who acts/talks like a square. that dude is l7 to the max.
A true player, just by how you talk, women already get wet.. I mean this guy has no personality.. look at his vocabulary, does he use any unique words, terms, slang, etc? he has no self expression, its so weak.. being average is the most debilitating characteristic to have in game.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are going to clubs that play crappy music you should go to a different club.

Come on bro...you say you live in Miami and NYC and can't find a good club to go to? I call BS.
Not sure where in the world you have been clubbing but most nightclubs full of approachable women and the "popular" ones in town usually play the same hip hop and pop crap over and over again, or anything hot on the billboards. Yeah in NYC you might find some EDM clubs but that's about it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not sure where in the world you have been clubbing but most nightclubs full of approachable women and the "popular" ones in town usually play the same hip hop and pop crap over and over again, or anything hot on the billboards. Yeah in NYC you might find some EDM clubs but that's about it.
I am willing to bet there are at least 5+ clubs in both of those places that play EDM regularly. Hell, even in smaller cities I could find 5 clubs that play EDM.

Last edited:

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The club is hard AF nowadays - not just anyone can get attention from girls there. You got to be on your sh*t for that one.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

If you are a guy doing occasional nightclub game ya you are not going to have much success unless you are handsome enough that girls approach you.

You can still practice approaching and conversation skills but night game is more caveman game. Meaning: You need to have a compelling look and or presence, you need to be very direct and succinct in communication, you need to have a sexy vibe or a social ease about you (preferably both) so that your advances are rewarded.

If you don’t have the guts to go tell a girl to do something in a command form “I want you to kiss me”…”Come dance”….hand her your phone & say “Put your contacts in….” Or something even more bold, then yeah, you’re going to founder in the nightclubs.

To do the above you MUST learn to read people well. Interest signals are subtle & if you miss them you’ll be just throwing mud on the wall to see what sticks.

One way to get experienced in the nightclub game is go and become a regular. Become part of the “cool” people who go there. There will be women who go frequently, I was one. Yes I had the advantage of being female and hot (granted a big advantage) but I knew all the other cool people who circulated around (who were not all great looking although many were)….and I knew the staff and the bartenders and the owners. Then you’re pre-vetted and people will talk to you if you are a regular. That’s true anywhere and once you establish that it has some transferable qualities if you change areas or go visit elsewhere.

The best clubs are kind of like the pro venues in nightlife. You need to know how to navigate the environment. Stumbling around blindly approaching like a bunch of school boys doesn’t yield results. Knowing how to operate in the club will get you consistent results. But people need to be curious about you; you need to stand out in some way.

But if you really can’t stand the venue? That will be reflected in your vibe, and that will put girls off.
Damn. Well said. Personally I don't really consciously know what I do when I go to the club. I generally just have a few drinks and do me - but yes I realize I have to be VERY BOLD and kind of indifferent - its something I can't just choose to do - I simply have a few drinks and remember that I don't really need any of the chicks there anyhow, I got a nicer one waiting at home - and have fun - but yeah I must be putting off vibes like what your mentioning here.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clubs are easy for good looking, tall or muscular men that dress in designer clothing

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is actually even worse in terms of "beautiful people" requirements for entry than clubs. Its much easier to get a phone number and have a legitimate chance via banter from a club than online.

Unfortunately, its not a matter of choosing the club over OLD because OLD has ruined the club scene big time. Its nothing like it was before 2015 or so. Exceptions are vacation spots like Vegas. New York is ok.
Idk man. I went out the last two weekends, and the quality was worse than what I see on my phone. I would get shot down by chicks that wouldn't be out of reach even on OLD. It's just exhausting. It's actually slightly vindicating to see that the mids I get from OLD are apparently still above average (by simple virtue of being lean), but I digress.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t want to sound black-pilled but there’s some realities to face here. From Sweden I have the experience that club game consists of:
  • Youngsters being tired/drunk/etc.
  • People nurturing social circles/status
  • Males out-numbering is common
  • Girl groups just want to dance and sing-along
  • A HB is approached by plenty, nothing is of interest. A far is someone taking it cool (such as me), she finds it enticing, smiles. If that person approaches he’s like the rest and she will reject. She won’t approach. So nothing happens. She goes home, perhaps wonders who that guy was.
  • ****-block by ugly friend is standard. Her friend is having a conversation with someone (me) and ugly pulls her away. It’s rude, destructive and dumb.
  • Girls running around like confused chickens
On the upside, there’s the rare girls that appreciate and have the capability to relate to men, they get landed quickly.

Aside, those who succeed, in contrast got keys.
Ahhh those were the days.

I usually got enough choosing signals at the club to keep me content (not bragging).

I've advanced so much in the game to whereas night game is too easy. No challenge.

Which is why I stay day game bound.

More challenging, which makes it more rewarding.

As for you, those things you mentioned are necessary evils.

You can either advance out of it (as I did), or deal with the mud that comes with the rain.