"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

From the past

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
I kept running into a girl I liked from my AFC days this summer. My AFC was definitely the problem back then - she is an 8. Is it a lost cause with someone like that?

All the ****y, funny with light kino at the party we both were at this weekend was working. Thing is I'm going to have to call her up since summer is out and she is back in school as there won't be any further random run-ins unless I create one.

Any ideas for a previous AFC?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
it's an uphill battle, but it can be very rewarding. don't spend so much time analyzing this chick. just go with the flow and accept her IL for what it is.
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Thats what I've been doing is just accepting the IL and nothing more. Is it a lost cause to DJ her now?
 

violator

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2002
Messages
505
Reaction score
5
It is usually an uphill venture because girls usually remember you as the old AFC not the new and improved DJ. But, it is not impossible. Just don't sweat it and always have other options.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
Actually, DJ her without expectation of a payoff. She provides a unique challenge: you became an AFC before her very eyes, and now you have to work against that and reverse it.

Very good practice.

And if you're no longer an AFC, you are the new and developing 'you' anyway, and will counteract her old impressions of you without trying.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Originally posted by TesuqueRed
Actually, DJ her without expectation of a payoff. She provides a unique challenge: you became an AFC before her very eyes, and now you have to work against that and reverse it.

Very good practice.

Very incisive.I think of myself as a DJ in training I always DJ as well as I can cos my intention is to get better at DJing. Getting mad clam is a bonus :D
 
Top