Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Friend's " Asian gf finally got her Visa

M

member160292

I’m with stringpuller, you have no idea what you’re talking about

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,

-he has his "endless poosy supply " he dreamt of for years now

- 3rd world country woman that's completely dependent upon him

- younger than 30

-doesnt have to deal with western women, as they will definitely judge him on his lack of stability.
I would be very concerned about myself if i felt that a woman "being completely dependent on me" is the reason why she would stay, and something to hold up as a positive. Just pathetic, the life of a maggot.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I hear about a White dude with an Asian girl/wife, this comes to mind:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been with an asian girl... Thanks for the insight boys
I personally love Asian women. The black smooth hair, the slim physique. And in the west Asian women tend to be the rougher, more straightforward ones, more than other races.

Yet they're freaky AF, longing for big dudes . I've had a couple of Asian women and itwas always a great experience.

Philippine women are sometimes mixed with Spanish blood, or the Indonesians that ar mixed with white blood, makes them look like Latinas. Petite women you can smash against the wall and their poosies are tight.I know you'll love some of that better Asian poosy bro!

Last edited:

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally love Asian women. The black smooth hair, the slim physique. And in the west Asian women tend to be the rougher, more straightforward ones, more than other races.

Yet they're freaky AF, longing for big dudes . I've had a couple of Asian women and itwas always a great experience.

Philippine woman are sometimes mixed with Spanish blood, or the Indonesians that ar mixed with white bloold, makes them look like Latinas. Petite women you can smash against the wall and their poosies are tight.I know you'll love some of that better Asian poosy bro!
HAHA hell yea they sexy as hell! gotta scratch it off the bucket list.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I still date them. I like their hairless smooth skin ;)
I remember in college there was in my freshman dorm this white guy dating an Asian chick, and the joke would always be to ask if it was slanted. :eek: :eek: :eek: