Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Friend's " Asian gf finally got her Visa

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude i know finally got his Asian gf to stay over. They have a relationship for four years , and he's been to the Philippines once before.

- he is 40 she is 26/27

- has massive debts but pretends like they dont exist. Started working because thats a demand from the government (you must be able to financially "afford " and support two people).

- barley has the money to support himself, still had to buy her ticket and must support her.

- stays for 2 months. Dude has no social connections anymore. No friends no fam nobody.

- She's already bytching about his hygiene, interior, style ect. So he started cleaning everything ect imo that's too late. Should've been done BEFORE she came and not while she's there.

-Dude hasn't been dating in his own country for over 10 years.

We had arguments when I gave my uncut honest opinion. I told him to be careful. He puts all his chips on her . Seems like a decent woman, typical 3rd world mentality where she at least has a different look at make female dynamics.

My biggest concern is he spends tons of money on her, while he has massive debts to take care off and acts like they aren't there. If she bails he has nothing. I don't understand. What's the difference between a woman from your own country and a 3rd world bytch? At the end of the day they are all just women.

Is this guy being smart and hacking the system or extremely stupid? Amazing how far we men goto get our D wet. Your thoughts gentlemen?

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They both know what they are getting in to.

my wife is asian and i met her in the US. I dated mostly american women before her with the occasional mexican or canadian sprinkled in for fun.

I screened her ruthlessly for the typical traits.She was well educated and had no debt so she passed the first obvious ones

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They both know what they are getting in to.

my wife is asian and i met her in the US. I dated mostly american women before her with the occasional mexican or canadian sprinkled in for fun.

I screened her ruthlessly for the typical traits.She was well educated and had no debt so she passed the first obvious ones
Nothing wrong with Asian women. But how do you feel about this specific dynamic/deal? Could've been from any 3rd 2nd world country by the way,i would still be highly sceptical to invest so much so soon

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing you said indicates that he is being smart or hacking anything.
Well,

-he has his "endless poosy supply " he dreamt of for years now

- 3rd world country woman that's completely dependent upon him

- younger than 30

-doesnt have to deal with western women, as they will definitely judge him on his lack of stability.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Asian women. But how do you feel aboht this specific dynamic/deal? Could've been from any 3rd 2nd world country by the way,i would stoll be highly sceptical to invest so much so soon
I agree. One of the big problems with the idea of the meet a girl in another country is the limited about of time he has had to spend with her in real life

One trip to the phillipines is definitely not enough to know the real her. Spending time long distance isnt either.

It could workout or maybe it wont. Id say he is really headed down a bad path with the spending

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,

-he has his "endless poosy supply " he dreamt of for years now

- 3rd world country woman that's completely dependent upon him

- younger than 30

-doesnt have to deal with western women, as they will definitely judge him on his lack of stability.
I agree with what you initially said: at the end of the day, women are women. 3rd world women just happen to have different circumstances that warp their initial perceptions of certain types of men. Taking advantage of this dynamic in a way that misrepresents yourself is no better than lying to a western woman about owning a fancy car or some AFC sh!t like that.

Losers going to 3rd world countries for sex tourism and picking up 3rd world women isn't anything new, and it certainly isn't something to admire. They're still losers trying to look like they're not losers to women who happen to have a harder time telling the difference between white and rich. There's no way I'm going to look up to those kinds of guys, just how I'm not going to look up to guys who "get laid" by paying for it.

Seems like your friend's gf is certainly judging his lack of stability now that she has a clearer idea of who she's dealing with.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what you initially said: at the end of the day, women are women. 3rd world women just happen to have different circumstances that warp their initial perceptions of certain types of men. Taking advantage of this dynamic in a way that misrepresents yourself is no better than lying to a western woman about owning a fancy car or some AFC sh!t like that.

Losers going to 3rd world countries for sex tourism and picking up 3rd world women isn't anything new, and it certainly isn't something to admire. They're still losers trying to look like they're not losers to women who happen to have a harder time telling the difference between white and rich. There's no way I'm going to look up to those kinds of guys, just how I'm not going to look up to guys who "get laid" by paying for it.

Seems like your friend's gf is certainly judging his lack of stability now that she has a clearer idea of who she's dealing with.
I really hopes she's unable to figure out why he doesn't have a woman SOMEWHAT closer to home, even if it's a neighboring area/country.

I mean ,that's a requirement right? Thats this Foofoo from the jungle can't figure out why heis a permanent single man, and that other women also dont really want him? Or will women like this really think they won the lottery and he picked her from literally billions of women?

Imo 40 is the age where you are done observing. You cant prenetend like you are 20 when you are 40. I also think women in tbeir 20's have different expectations from men in their forties. He has morethan 80.000 in debts, needs a new crib with complete new interior doesnt has his license amd car ( her ticket , passport and Visa was more than 3000 together).

SmFh

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a hella lot more then that considering the government visa fees and processes.
If men are going this route plan on spending some cash.

Not having a car or license is kind of a red flag
Also factor in he sends money on a regular. Apparently she's the glue of her family, working long azz days to support them all. Needless to say, a 20 bagg of grass goes a long ,long way and is one week of groceries in the Philippines.

So now her sisters blaming her she's not around. Geuss who has to pay for that?

Also, her sis will marry while she is with him, in again a foreign country and expects her sister to attend to the wedding. Trip, hotel ect all extra cost. I told him long time ago be careful , you are a einzelganger while Philippians are extremely family oriented.

If you marry her you marry the whole fam. Not giong to a wedding that's "only " a 1 hour flight away is not possible.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a general trend I noticed about the Asian girls who date Caucasian Men. I've had my fair share of Asian girls, so this is pretty accurate I'd say. I'm not Asian FYI.

1. Pretty and feminine Asian girls are already taken by Asian guys.
  2. Asian girls who date Caucasian men, hate Asian guys. Why? Because these girls are ugly and don't get the attention of high value Asian men. They can only command attention of low value Asian guys. So, they have decided that they hate all Asian guys and will only date Caucasian men.
  3. These women have been usually raised in families, where the mom is the leader and makes the major financial decisions in the house (this is usually true for the younger generations).
  4. What is the next best thing these girls can get? Beta Caucasian men. They look for weak, fairly rich, malleable Caucasian bf/husband that will support their agenda, put up with their sh*t, and allow her to boss him around.
  5. Before they lock down these BB Caucasian husbands, they usually go on c*ck carousel with Caucasian chads (this is particularly true if they come to the west when young).
  6. Asian girls are extremely hypergamous, especially in terms of money and status. This is because money is very important in their culture. They will show zero loyalty if they can lock down a richer man.
  7. Asian girls lie even more (and better) than western women. This is mainly because "face" is very important in their culture. When you ask about their sexual past, they always say they have only had a few s*xual partners or they are virgins (lmao). They also tend to not take you to their place in the early stages of dating. If they do take you to their place, they usually sneak you in, so that their neighbors/flatmates don't think they're promiscuous (lol).

Because of this combination, I usually think of white men who get into LTR with Asian girls as looser. There are numerous examples, even among famous people, such as Mark Zuckerberg.

Last edited:
M

member160292

Here is a general trend I noticed about the Asian girls who date Caucasian Men. I've had my fair share of Asian girls, so this is pretty accurate I'd say. I'm not Asian FYI.

2. Asian girls who date Caucasian men, hate Asian guys. Why? Because these girls are ugly and don't get the attention of high value Asian men. They can only command attention of low value Asian guys. So, they have decided that they hate all Asian guys and will only date Caucasian men.
  3. These women have been usually raised in families, where the mom is the leader and makes the major financial decisions in the house (this is usually true for the younger generations).
  4. What is the next best thing these girls can get? Beta Caucasian men. They look for weak, fairly rich, malleable Caucasian bf/husband that will support their agenda, put up with their sh*t, and allow her to boss him around.
  5. Before they lock down these BB Caucasian husbands, they usually go on c*ck carousel with Caucasian chads (this is particularly true if they come to the west when young).
  6. Asian girls are extremely hypergamous, especially in terms of money and status. This is because money is very important in their culture. They will show zero loyalty if they can lock down a richer man.
  7. Asian girls lie even more (and better) than western women. This is mainly because "face" is very important in their culture. When you ask about their sexual past, they always say they have only had a few s*xual partners or they are virgins (lmao). They also tend to not take you to their place in the early stages of dating. If they do take you to their place, they usually sneak you in, so that their neighbors/flatmates don't think they're promiscuous (lol).

Because of this combination, I usually think of white men who get into LTR with Asian girls as looser. There are numerous examples, even among famous people, such as Mark Zuckerberg.
This is wrong, but I don’t mind letting it deter you from dating Asian chicks ;)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is wrong, but I don’t mind letting it deter you from dating Asian chicks ;)
Elaborate please?

Great write up

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One trip to the phillipines is definitely not enough to know the real her. Spending time long distance isnt either.
Lets be real.....NOTHING is short of living with her under one roof for a couple of years.

Dude i know finally got his Asian gf to stay over. They have a relationship for four years , and he's been to the Philippines once before.

- he is 40 she is 26/27

- has massive debts but pretends like they dont exist. Started working because thats a demand from the government (you must be able to financially "afford " and support two people).

- barley has the money to support himself, still had to buy her ticket and must support her.

- stays for 2 months. Dude has no social connections anymore. No friends no fam nobody.

- She's already bytching about his hygiene, interior, style ect. So he started cleaning everything ect imo that's too late. Should've been done BEFORE she came and not while she's there.

-Dude hasn't been dating in his own country for over 10 years.

We had arguments when I gave my uncut honest opinion. I told him to be careful. He puts all his chips on her . Seems like a decent woman, typical 3rd world mentality where she at least has a different look at make female dynamics.

My biggest concern is he spends tons of money on her, while he has massive debts to take care off and acts like they aren't there. If she bails he has nothing. I don't understand. What's the difference between a woman from your own country and a 3rd world bytch? At the end of the day they are all just women.

Is this guy being smart and hacking the system or extremely stupid? Amazing how far we men goto get our D wet. Your thoughts gentlemen?
Man, thats the stuff movies are made of..... looking forward to reports for how this is turning out.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How’s he made it to 40 without a driving license but 80k in debt?

The whole post gave me anxiety it’s best to leave people like this alone, don’t make his problems your problems.

I can just imagine how much his house stinks.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half of lifer Navy guys have Asian wives. When their travels bring them to the Phillipines and Thailand, they realize that they can get 6's 7's and maybe even 8's, whereas back home, they're stuck getting scraps. It's usually a win for the Asian ladies too (or their rationalization makes them think so): American guy getting a guaranteed government check twice a month, stability, kids will be American, etc.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How’s he made it to 40 without a driving license but 80k in debt?

The whole post gave me anxiety it’s best to leave people like this alone, don’t make his problems your problems.

I can just imagine how much his house stinks.
As a warm up get a cellphone subscription from every company soon as you hit 18.

Next you get a student loan for a study you wont finish. Get a job, so you can get a credit card.

Get social security from the government while you start a fulltime job(which is obviously illegal), so you have to pay back approximately 2 years of illegally received funds. Plus taxes support which now was also too much.

Don't pay rent,mess the house up , get kicked out and dont pay the new owner for another few months ( untill he spots you sitting in a restaurant with you girl). Dont work for years untill you get to know a woman that forces you to get a job so you and her can get a visa. Smook weed.

Sprinkle in between all the years unnecessary drunk incidents with the law , interest on debt and bills, a taste for women from 3rd world countries and actually visit them , tokens on webcam sites ,a rather expensive taste and you'll get there.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop spreading BS. Really. Go to SE Asia a few times and understand.

Not talking Japan or S Korea. They are basically the Asian US
Chill man! I should have made it clear that I'm talking about the chicks who have migrated to here.

I have visited SE Asia a few times. I haven't lived there tho.

This is every woman
Not really, the new generation of western women are praised for their promiscuity and exploring their s*xuality. That being said, they still have got the anti slut defense mechanism.

This just an Asian thing huh? You are an American? You live here bro?
Asian women usually go after a beta provider at an earlier age (mid 20's) compared to western women (mid 30's). Also Asian chicks usually cannot pull off high value alphas. So pretty much always they resort to a chump beta-bucks. Don't take this personally. I'm not implying you're one of them. You could very well be an exception.