M
member160292
Guest
I’m with stringpuller, you have no idea what you’re talking about
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Please elaborate.I’m with stringpuller, you have no idea what you’re talking about
The men lolOh, I still date them. I like their hairless smooth skin![]()
I would be very concerned about myself if i felt that a woman "being completely dependent on me" is the reason why she would stay, and something to hold up as a positive. Just pathetic, the life of a maggot.Well,
-he has his "endless poosy supply " he dreamt of for years now
- 3rd world country woman that's completely dependent upon him
- younger than 30
-doesnt have to deal with western women, as they will definitely judge him on his lack of stability.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
? I am not familiar with this. Explain pleaseEvery time I hear about a White dude with an Asian girl/wife, this comes to mind:
![]()
I personally love Asian women. The black smooth hair, the slim physique. And in the west Asian women tend to be the rougher, more straightforward ones, more than other races.I've never been with an asian girl... Thanks for the insight boys
HAHA hell yea they sexy as hell! gotta scratch it off the bucket list.I personally love Asian women. The black smooth hair, the slim physique. And in the west Asian women tend to be the rougher, more straightforward ones, more than other races.
Yet they're freaky AF, longing for big dudes . I've had a couple of Asian women and itwas always a great experience.
Philippine woman are sometimes mixed with Spanish blood, or the Indonesians that ar mixed with white bloold, makes them look like Latinas. Petite women you can smash against the wall and their poosies are tight.I know you'll love some of that better Asian poosy bro!
I remember in college there was in my freshman dorm this white guy dating an Asian chick, and the joke would always be to ask if it was slanted.Oh, I still date them. I like their hairless smooth skin![]()
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.