You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Why would you ever be in this situation?How do you handle a situation where you're on a date with also her girlfriend?
Tell her friend to get lost.How do you handle a situation where you're on a date with also her girlfriend?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yeah, it was a surprise. I tried to invite a friend to join us, so it'll be a double date, he couldn't make it. At the end of the day it killed all the attraction she had, the friend didn't help at all. She's leaving town for a month so this was like a hail mary.I assume you did not agree to this ahead of time. If her girlfriend just showed up I would cut the date short and get out of there. I would not contact her after the date. It’s never happened to me but I have heard that this happens where they bring girlfriends with them expecting you to pay for them both. It’s very disrespectful on her part and any women that had high interest in you would not do it.