Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you handle a situation where you're on a date with also her girlfriend?

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she know it's a date? Or does she think you're just hanging out?

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Propose a threesome!

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you did not agree to this ahead of time. If her girlfriend just showed up I would cut the date short and get out of there. I would not contact her after the date. It’s never happened to me but I have heard that this happens where they bring girlfriends with them expecting you to pay for them both. It’s very disrespectful on her part and any women that had high interest in you would not do it.

Shantaram

Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you did not agree to this ahead of time. If her girlfriend just showed up I would cut the date short and get out of there. I would not contact her after the date. It’s never happened to me but I have heard that this happens where they bring girlfriends with them expecting you to pay for them both. It’s very disrespectful on her part and any women that had high interest in you would not do it.
Yeah, it was a surprise. I tried to invite a friend to join us, so it'll be a double date, he couldn't make it. At the end of the day it killed all the attraction she had, the friend didn't help at all. She's leaving town for a month so this was like a hail mary.
Any suggestions? I'll cut contact for a month and then show HVD via Instagram and text her if she doesn't reach out, I havr nothing to lose

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assumimg you don't know this date much yet, as you already know; she is preventing isolation by doing this and also not intrested much in you becasue she wants someone else to talk to or she is shy, don't be upset, if the friend is attractive by your eyes try to get her contact and then see if she is intrested in a seperate date sometime.

If they both ignore you; cut it short. If they are includeing you in the conversation you can alternate attention between them and see if one of them works to get more of your attention. It can be alot of fun if you get them competeing for your attention (durring the time) but if they sort of ignore you or move the conversation into topics that don't make you feel desired or are things and people that you don't know excuse yourself and exit right away.