Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend vs fwb vs roommate

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most fwb are men they can’t lock down so they tell themselves he’s not good enough to be her man. I’ve never lived with a girl I wasn’t dating so I can’t say about being roommates. I would imagine it would suck if you found her attractive though. Friends is still the worst of the worst out of all 3 options though.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their saying from their view he isnt good enough to be her man.
They are lying to themselves. Womens standards for men they just have sex with out of desire are higher than for being their provider, who they put Up with sex and fake orgasms with until they get what they were really after. Either they cant get their fwb to commit, or he doesnt have the provider traits.

Either way, he cant be "not good enough" if he evidently passes the highest bar women have, which is to desire him so much they want to have sex with him for its own sake. They sure as hell desire and respect him more than the soypilled white Knight or afc theyll eventually settle with as their "boyfriend"

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are lying to themselves. Womens standards for men they just have sex with out of desire are higher than for being their provider, who they put Up with sex and fake orgasms with until they get what they were really after. Either they cant get their fwb to commit, or he doesnt have the provider traits.

Either way, he cant be "not good enough" if he evidently passes the highest bar women have, which is to desire him so much they want to have sex with him for its own sake. They sure as hell desire and respect him more than the soypilled white Knight or afc theyll eventually settle with as their "boyfriend"
They were acting like they use fwb as a dumb dildo. Good enough for sex but not much else.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were acting like they use fwb as a dumb dildo. Good enough for sex but not much else.
They are either deluded or trying to delude themselves. They could also be wanting to emulate the men who use them the same way, as a manner of indirect revenge catharsis and selfdefense.

In any case they sound damaged to me, as i can only Imagine the clearly damaged women i know of expressing themselves like that. A woman like @AJ84 for example, would never be so deluded as to brag thinking she is the one "using" the man by letting him **** her with no strings... Lol

I think they really might just want to emulate their idea of men, and protect themselves. Maybe AJ can enlighten us

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are either deluded or trying to delude themselves. They could also be wanting to emulate the men who use them the same way, as a manner of indirect revenge catharsis and selfdefense.

In any case they sound damaged to me, as i can only Imagine the clearly damaged women i know of expressing themselves like that. A woman like @AJ84 for example, would never be so deluded as to brag thinking she is the one "using" the man by letting him **** her with no strings... Lol

I think they really might just want to emulate their idea of men, and protect themselves. Maybe AJ can enlighten us
They were younger females so they emulating the male way.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were younger females so they emulating the male way.
They could be cluster B too. Either that or emulating out of a twisted mix of trauma, revenge, envy and mental selfdefense. Like how they can go on a sex spree after a breakup to gain the upper hand against a man in their mind, which coincidentally the girl i can recall saying something similar also did.

Healthy women are not like this. Red flag.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They could be cluster B too. Either that or emulating out of a twisted mix of trauma, revenge, envy and mental selfdefense. Like how they can go on a sex spree after a breakup to gain the upper hand against a man in their mind, which coincidentally the girl i can recall saying something similar also did.

Healthy women are not like this. Red flag.
Seemed like "normal" young girl think

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seemed like "normal" young girl think
Only normal to broken or pathological women, even whether there are more of them. I repeat, healthy women dont feel this way. I guarantee those girls are messed up in some way.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only normal to broken or pathological women, even whether there are more of them. I repeat, healthy women dont feel this way.
They were real young. Still making their mistakes. This is how "girls" in the game thinks. If shes socialized worried about being popular this is the normal thinking.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were real young. Still making their mistakes. This is how "girls" in the game thinks. If shes socialized worried about being popular this is the normal thinking.
I dont know whether to feel sad for them or not. What could have caused this toxic thinking? Is it feminism? If it really is socialization and they are not yet broken now, they certainly will be.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm never a friend to them. I almost always convey, from the outset, that I'm a 100 percent suitor or nothing at all. There's no middle ground with me.
Their point was "friend" was almost an insult.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Their saying from their view he isnt good enough to be her man.
Oh yea...

It’s their way of saying, in one instance he ain’t good enough to be anything more, and in another it’s adefence mechanism, she don’thave anything other than her pus to keep him, but he aint good enough for her. Sure, thats why she fcking with him.

Bro you overheard ugly btches that dont have nothing else but their vaginas to keep an alpha.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea...

It’s their way of saying, in one instance he ain’t good enough to be anything more, and in another it’s adefence mechanism, she don’thave anything other than her pus to keep him, but he aint good enough for her. Sure, thats why she fcking with him.

Bro you overheard ugly btches that dont have nothing else but their vaginas to keep an alpha.
Nah it was some "pretty" and trendy young cliquish girls.