Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

friend got mugged...

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
friend got mugged...feel like sh*t

Alright...so I was visiting a few friends at college...and we were at a party having a good time. A few friends and I decided to leave to get ice cream..and one of my girl friends calls me and wants to meet up (she was at the party too...shes a girl that i know i can get with i just need the oppertunity with her alone) ...and she ended up coming to the ice cream shop. I told her that ill come to her dorm after i go to my campus and pick up my roomate. She says alright..and that she would be at a few friends appartment(they were guys)

So i go pick up my roomate...on my way back I call her and tell her to come back to her dorm..i asked her if she wanted me to pick her up twice..said that shes fine both times and that she;ll be at the dorm in 5 minutes. I call her again a few minutes later..she says shes right down the street and she'll be there soon.

A few minutes later she calls me CRYING and tells me that she just got mugged by two black guys...i run over to where she was (about a block away form the dorm) and one of her friends is already there comforting her. I stayed out there with them for about a half hour(campus security and cops were there) Turns out the robbers threw her to the ground..took her wallet and left.

So basicallly right now i feel like crap...i shouldnt have let her walk alone...even tho its not fully my fault..i cant help but feel a bit responsible..any thoughs of how to handle this situtaion? what do i say when i call her tomorrow??

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: friend got mugged...feel like sh*t

Originally posted by dip
Alright...so I was visiting a few friends at college...and we were at a party having a good time. A few friends and I decided to leave to get ice cream..and one of my girl friends calls me and wants to meet up (she was at the party too...shes a girl that i know i can get with i just need the oppertunity with her alone) ...and she ended up coming to the ice cream shop. I told her that ill come to her dorm after i go to my campus and pick up my roomate. She says alright..and that she would be at a few friends appartment(they were guys)

So i go pick up my roomate...on my way back I call her and tell her to come back to her dorm..i asked her if she wanted me to pick her up twice..said that shes fine both times and that she;ll be at the dorm in 5 minutes. I call her again a few minutes later..she says shes right down the street and she'll be there soon.

A few minutes later she calls me CRYING and tells me that she just got mugged by two black guys...i run over to where she was (about a block away form the dorm) and one of her friends is already there comforting her. I stayed out there with them for about a half hour(campus security and cops were there) Turns out the robbers threw her to the ground..took her wallet and left.

So basicallly right now i feel like crap...i shouldnt have let her walk alone...even tho its not fully my fault..i cant help but feel a bit responsible..any thoughs of how to handle this situtaion? what do i say when i call her tomorrow??
It isnt your fault, so stop freakin, you say whatever you usually say to stupid people, you tell them it happens.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We get muggings on campus all the time, so our uni installed a security bus. You should petition your school to do the same. Basically a small bus that drives around the uni at specific times (ie. every 30mins after 8PM). Unless the muggers have machineguns or something...

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f*ck u racist BlTCHES! :cuss:

why couldn't you just say 2 guys mugged her. WTF does it matter what race it was, does it make it any worse?

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why should i hide the truth? thats not called being racist you ignorant bastard

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dip
why should i hide the truth? thats not called being racist you ignorant bastard
stfu! they would'a probably kicked your ass too if it makes you feel any better.:)

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont blame yourself, **** happens.

Well would it make you feel better if you were there and got shot while defending her?

no point wimpering over the past and regretting it. move on

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you should talk her into taking one of those classes for ladies to learn self defense in case of something like that

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you wouldn't have been able to help her had you been there anyway.

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
i think you should talk her into taking one of those classes for ladies to learn self defense in case of something like that
Self-defense please no matter how good she gets there is no way a woman is going to take on two men at the same time.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, dont girls nowadays carry pepper spray?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Emperiorjack
Self-defense please no matter how good she gets there is no way a woman is going to take on two men at the same time.
you never know

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Meeeh she probably made it up anyway, b!tch is probably well aware crying rape is played out nowadays, so shes settling for the next best thing.

Bingo!