Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: This is why you never eject early...lay report

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OK guys...I have to say I'm really proud of how I turned the situation around last night...went on a first date with a very pretty Asian woman last night 7.5-8 depending on what she has on...we met halfway as she lived 30 minutes from me, wasn't a great selection of places to meet so I chose a place that seemed cool I found online and it turned out to be way too loud and frat boy atmosphere...not a good spot for a first date...

We got a drink and sat down and she did not really seem into me at all from her body language...short answers, at one point she started texting on her phone so I asked if I was interrupting her and she apologized and just said something was going on back home in her country with her family and she just had to give them an answer...I said OK and let it go, she never did it again after that the rest of the night so I didn't have to revisit the issue.

So we finish the drink, it was so loud that I ended up barely being able to hear her and I grabbed her chair and pulled her right next to me and told her I couldn't hear her. So I'm thinking things aren't going well here, either we can go somewhere else or I can just take off and not waste my time. So I tell her this place sucks and she agrees and ask her if she is ready to get out of here. She says "yeah, where do you want to go I'll follow you". Took me by surprise a little bit, thought she would have taken the opportunity to bail...nope, I knew it was about to be on if I just went for it.

So we drive to this other bar down the street...looks like a hole in the wall but it ended up being really cool...bartender was really friendly, people in there were friendly, we had a good time and she really started warming up to me...she came from work and asked if I wanted her to change her clothes...I told her I'm fine the way she is but if she wanted to then that was cool...she goes out to her car and comes back in wearing this little single strap over each shoulder shirt that looked so sexy on her...I was like it's DEFINITELY about to be on now that she wanted to change into that for me... So she starts buying me drinks, buys us food cause she was hungry and the bartender lady came even came up to me while she was in the bathroom and smiled and laughed and said "looks like you are getting lucky tonight!"...

She comes back from the bathroom and starts sitting on my lap, rubbing her ass on my c0ck, grabbing my hands and putting them near her ass, and tits, etc...I start pulling her hair out of the way and kissing her neck and she turns around and kisses me on the lips and whispers "shhh...there are all these people around!"...she clearly is not comfortable doing stuff in front of people...I play it cool, tease her, rub her up and down as she sits on my lap, then she goes and puts some songs on the jukebox...she is there for about 5 minutes and I go over there and she is like I can't find any good songs, what dos you want to hear? So I stand behind her, she leans into and pulls my arms over and around her and starts calling me baby and honey, etc...then starts typing in a song name that reads "I wanna Fvck" and hits search and I'm like WTF song is that?? And she looks and smiles and says "I wanna Fvck you like an animal"...I told her I loved how direct she was about it and she laughed and smacked my arm and told me I was really bad....

I notice there is a second room that appears empty further back by the bathrooms so she goes to the bathroom again and I sense the time to make an aggressive move...I go in the back room and see there are dart boards there, she comes out and sees me and I tell her weave going to play some darts...she comes over to me and I pin her against the wall and start making out hard with her as she gets really into it, grinding her pvssy against me and breathing heavy and moaning...I let her go and we play darts...I end up winning and go to put the darts back and I turn around and she pushes me up against the wall and just starts aggressively kissing me...putting my hands on her ass, rubbing her pvssy on me, so I grab her hand and put it on my c0ck and she goes crazy...starts really getting into it and I whisper in her ear "Do you want to go somewhere more private so we can continue this?" And she literally almost ripped my arm out of my socket and quickly made a beeline for the exit and said "Let's go, maybe we can!" She tells me she will follow me, we drive to a motel about 7 minutes away, I get a room and I have some of the hottest, wildest sex in a long time, glazing her face several times like a donut and watching as she tried to suck me dry afterwards, sucking out every drop...

Moral of the story: Don't give up too soon and don't hesitate to take her somewhere else if the venue you are at is working against you. I was literally ready to just call it a night and walk away. She had the chance to bail and didn't, which obviously showed me she was physically attracted, I just had to get us in a situation where I could go to work properly and make it happen...she texted me this morning wondering when we can meet up again...

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys...I have to say I'm really proud of how I turned the situation around last night...went on a first date with a very pretty Asian woman last night 7.5-8 depending on what she has on...we met halfway as she lived 30 minutes from me, wasn't a great selection of places to meet so I chose a place that seemed cool I found online and it turned out to be way too loud and frat boy atmosphere...not a good spot for a first date...
Any venue that doesn't contribute to the end goal of fvcking, I exit pronto.
We got a drink and sat down and she did not really seem into me at all from her body language...short answers, at one point she started texting on her phone so I asked if I was interrupting her and she apologized and just said something was going on back home in her country with her family and she just had to give them an answer.
Texting at the date is a sign of low interest or nervousness. Good counter.
..I said OK and let it go, she never did it again after that the rest of the night so I didn't have to revisit the issue.
Compliance.
So we finish the drink, it was so loud that I ended up barely being able to hear her and I grabbed her chair and pulled her right next to me and told her I couldn't hear her. So I'm thinking things aren't going well here, either we can go somewhere else or I can just take off and not waste my time. So I tell her this place sucks and she agrees and ask her if she is ready to get out of here. She says "yeah, where do you want to go I'll follow you".
Interest couldn't be any clearer.
So we drive to this other bar down the street...looks like a hole in the wall but it ended up being really cool...bartender was really friendly, people in there were friendly, we had a good time and she really started warming up to me...she came from work and asked if I wanted her to change her clothes...I told her I'm fine the way she is but if she wanted to then that was cool...she goes out to her car and comes back in wearing this little single strap over each shoulder shirt that looked so sexy on her...
Target is closed. Not much you could do to fvck it up from here. I would have just said, "follow me," and took her to my house. Though, motels require a bit more rapport with the subject.

BackInTheGame is back … in … the … game.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Stopped reading after hot Asian Woman. You lost your credibility after that remark. If you are white and go for Asians then you are essentially cheating.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped reading after hot Asian Woman. You lost your credibility after that remark. If you are white and go for Asians then you are essentially cheating.
How about latinas? I'm white, My gf is latina. Love them.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
"Race traitor"

SoSuave reaches a new low.

Troll
It's true, any basement beer belly, coke bottle glasses white nerd could pull an Asian girl with little to no effort

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good report. Hope mine is as good. Waiting on a date now.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not as bad, but Asian women are the biggest race traitors on earth.
Race troll.
It's a ****ty comment, but there is truth to it. The online dating sites have collected data to suggest that Asian and Hispanic women prefer white men to men of their own race. White men actually have higher response rates compared to every other race of men.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's true, any basement beer belly, coke bottle glasses white nerd could pull an Asian girl with little to no effort
Haha...right...trust me I've seen plenty of white dudes shut down by Asian women. That would be like me saying any black dude can pull the suburban white chick...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm white and some Asians, particularly Koreans are harder to pull than feminist white women. Sitting in the San Francisco airport right now and posted up next to some hot Asian biotch opened her and got the cold shoulder before she walked off. If it were as easy as you think with Asian women, id be in heaven.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m an Asian girl fan. Tall fitish white professional and a good talker. I've been shut down by plenty of Asian girls. Very politely of course. The majority probably won't date outside their race. What makes them better than the Euro girls IMO is that they really value having a man and know how to work with their man. And are 100% loyal I've never had an Asian girlfriend even flirt with another guy.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% Russians, you can have yer (Filipino) asians all to yourself
(although I have fvcked girls in China and Korea)
report after I get back from a week in St Petersburg

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a.
C0ck.