Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Restaurant number close

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Prostitution is the oldest occupation in the world...social media (a big chunk of it) is just the latest facilitator of that.

That some of those 35yrs old childless women are feminists, there's no argument there. But you can't put all 35yrs old childless women in the feminist basket while green flagging women just because they had a child.
The woman who is the subject of this thread, you're going to ignore her dishonesty and her going behind the back of her husband and children and green flag her just because she gave birth? :oops:
No...I'm simply not jumping to conclusions about her being dishonest like most of the posters are. She may be...she may not be. I feel honestly sorry for people who have reached a point in their life when their default belief about others is that they are lying.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the childless 35 year old is a flag. If she wants kids post 35, what kind of thought process is that to have gotten into the position of waiting to the point of genetic complications to have a kid? Or, does it imply one was of the interest of having a kid but couldn’t connect with someone? Either way, not a great position for the woman to explain out of.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No...I'm simply not jumping to conclusions about her being dishonest like most of the posters are. She may be...she may not be. I feel honestly sorry for people who have reached a point in their life when their default belief about others is that they are lying.
This is true...and you can even see it like she is unhappy in her marriage, it's best for her kids to have her happy by cheating, and OK to cheat because she should be happy.

But: You are the guy who was OK to be treated as less than the prize. You were OK to be an affair. In her eyes, you are labelled forever as that guy. She asks herself is it OK to cheat on him (you)? Sure, he did it with me and was OK to only have a part of me. She will always think less of you than she would if she would have been already single and met you then.
So why even care if she divorces? As soon as you accepted her offer, you excluded everything beyond a fling with that particular woman for life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is true...and you can even see it like she is unhappy in her marriage, it's best for her kids to have her happy by cheating, and OK to cheat because she should be happy.

But: You are the guy who was OK to be treated as less than the prize. You were OK to be an affair. In her eyes, you are labelled forever as that guy. She asks herself is it OK to cheat on him (you)? Sure, he did it with me and was OK to only have a part of me. She will always think less of you than she would if she would have been already single and met you then.
So why even care if she divorces? As soon as you accepted her offer, you excluded everything beyond a fling with that particular woman for life.
Why are you acting like I am trying to wife this woman up?

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you acting like I am trying to wife this woman up?
Already mentioned she will be nothing more than a plate until I see where things go over the next few months of it lasts that long. Obviously I don't trust her and need her to show she is going to follow through with what she told me she was going to do.
Because of this. There should be no need to wait how things go or if she will follow through.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Never been complicated for me, I'm not into drama, so if they got some sort of drama with the ex, not for me.

Or maybe people like pretending women without kids past age 35 doesn't mean there is something wrong with them. We talk about woman's nature a lot, but one of the strongest urges in nature is for a woman to reproduce. What does it say when they ignore this or don't have it?

Nothing good, IMO.
I believe in less stress in life equals less mess. Do what works for you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nothing of note to report other than she has come over twice more and spent the night both times. Went out and looked at Xmas lights the first time and then came back and watched a movie then fvcked for like 4 hours straight with some breaks in between...second time she brought over a pizza and we just hung out and watched a movie and then fvcked until my c0ck literally felt like it was going to fall off...and she let me fvck her in the ass that morning in the shower. Seems like she is trying to make up for the last few years of no sex all at once...and I don't mind