Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Jesse Pinkman does some approaching on lunch break.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this happened today. I work remote (thankfully) but today was the one day where my calendar was clear from meetings. Boss was on PTO and the rest of the team was offline too. Instead of working from home, I went to a coffee shop in the more happening part of town. Got a lot of work done but then notice that a couple of homeless dudes make home in the coffee shop, swear Miami feels like it is turning into NYC more and more everyday sometimes. At a little after 2 PM, I say screw it and head out.

Get out of there and just walk around but in a risky move, throw my backpack (with my laptop in it) in the car. My thoughts are that it isn't San Francisco so I should be safe enough, plus I threw it in the trunk of the car to be safe safe (fingers crossed that the laptop in my bag doesn't die!). Why? Because I swear walking around with a backpack makes you look homeless AF.

I take a lap around and see quite a few hot girls out. However, they all seem to be in a rush and walking fast which means that they are probably not as receptive to being approached. Maybe I got a bit too much in my head to start so I kept walking around. Arrive at a crosswalk and this curly hair brunette is right next to me. I do my first approach.

"Hey excuse me," I said, as she looked over.

"I was just about to go to the coffee shop but saw you, thought you looked good, and had to introduce myself," I said.

"Thank you, yes bye" she says, smiling. It is that stereotypical Latina rejection as I like to call it in Miami. Literally all Latinas in Miami will reject you just like that, with a cheesy smile, a thank you, and a bye.

Welp, that's that. So I walk around a bit more and on the way I see this cute dirty blonde with a ponytail and yoga pants heading in my direction. She had on a white tanktop and her skin looked so shiny on her athletic figure. She is far enough so as I am heading her way, I hold eye contact and wave before saying "excuse me". To my surprise, she stops. She was hot but had somewhat intimidating facial features, like a heavier brow and a very serious look.

"I was on my way to get some coffee but I saw, thought you looked great, and had to come say hi", I said, she smiled and laughed.

"Oh why thank you," she said.

"Nice to meet you, I am (name)," I said, smiling.

"Lindsay," she replied.

"Lindsay, wow that's such an exotic name," I replied.

"Oh my god stop it! It's not," she said.

"Well it's exotic somewhere, stop thinking like an American," I reply, teasing her.

"Stop," she said, laughing.

"You have kind of a midwestern vibe about you Lindsay," I said.

"I am from North Carolina though," she said.

(I am from the south so we bantered over that for a solid minute or so)

"Oh I see, got bored of the country music and good BBQ, thought you'd learn some Spanish instead," I said. At this point, I am like freaking go for a close!

"Yeah the nightclubs are more fun here," she said.

"Oh lemme guess, LIV and Story for you huh," I reply.

"I am so over those, Space is the place to be," she said.

"Okay then. Well look Lindsay, I know we just met but what are you doing right now?" I asked.

"I am actually running late for a conference call, I work from home," she said.

"Me too, I have one in about 30 minutes (I didn't), how about you give me your number and we get coffee sometime," I reply.

"Yeah, I am cool with that," she said, as I handed her my phone. She is putting the number in.

"So when is a good day for you?" I asked.

"I am free Friday afternoon at like after 1," she said.

"Oh neat, I can work with that," I reply.

"I usually call it a day after 12 anyways," she said, laughing.

"Smart, it was nice meeting you," I reply, leaning in to hug her after she handed me my phone. As soon as I did, I swear I got a rock hard erection, this girl had that lemon type of odor too. Oh man all I could do was fantasize about sex with her.

Well that was a heck of a win.

I felt like I was on a high but then realized that I felt that inner fear too whenever I close a girl during daygame. What if I approach other girls and she sees me. I chill out a bit for like 15 minutes and then get right back to it. I see this one blonde woman, sexy but looked older, and try to approach her. She passes me so I turn around and walk ahead of her. As I do, I try to open but she shakes her head and waves me away. Well, that sucks.

After that, I tried to approach this one redhead with sunglasses on. Opened her, told her she looked cute, and she said "heh" before walking away. Well that sucked too.

Then I walk around again and try to approach this one cute skinny blonde in a business skirt. As soon as I do, she turns around and is loud saying "oh my god what do you want?". It was so loud to where everyone could hear it. I stick in there and say "well I was going to tell you that you looked great and introduce myself but it seems like you are in a rush or stressed". She replies and says "I am" before walking away.

After that, I pretty much quit. I wasn't even planning to do any daygame today as I usually save that for the weekends. Then after I do quit, some random guy approaches me at a crosswalk and says "yoooo bro, I saw that, you didn't even know that girl but you just talked to her and got her number bro". I was like "sure did man". Then he says "balls of steel bro balls of steel". Dude sounded super sufer boy-like lol.

Then I head towards where my car is parked and I see her. I see this tall blonde in daisy dukes and I just had to try my luck. I waved as she was far away from me and held eye contact. She smiled and gave me a confused look. I immediately opened her "hey excuse me, I was heading to my car but saw you along the way, thought you were cute and had to come say hey". She says "thank you" while smiling but had a foreign accent. I gave her an amused look and said "let me guess, Dutch?". She smiles and says "no, I am Swedish".

We chat for a bit and I walk with her but then long story short, when I try to close, she says she has a boyfriend but that I should keep doing what I do because it can make a woman's day.

Not a bad day overall even though I only had one close. Been trying to get my schedule and life figured out in the past two weeks so I can game on weekends again. Life has me too busy to go out as I would have liked but things should get better in the coming days.

Oh, and my laptop was okay!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried selling meth to recovering addicts?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I am so over those, Space is the place to be," she said.

Prime target right there.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. The conversation went well, it didn't seemed forced or awkward and you ejected quickly, as you should.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Attachments

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that you are a full time remote worker. Good approach on Lindsay. The other approaches didn't go so well but that sounds like a typical approach session.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great examples. No complicated routines, nothing awkward. Just step up, throw out a little banter to build rapport, and go for the number.

Don't let the haters beat you down. They just weren't into you and that's OK.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a great way to break up the day with a ****ty boss or rubbish work environment. A few sets before and after as well as lunch can change your day completely. Obviously go more indirect especially when on the clock. Be cognizant of staff, clients and others.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re a warrior homie. Most would give up after one rejection. Your opener is good and simple and you don’t sound autistic with dumb one liners. Just gotta let it flow naturally whereas most dudes just rehearse random ****. I have a bro that runs night game and he doesn’t say or do anything special he just goes up and talks and banters and it works for him. You remind me of him. Let us know if you end up re-arranging Lindsays guts.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the date went horribly even though she was interested. I woke up today with three straight meetings, including two of them being surprises from boss and leadership, and got shouted at for not doing my job well enough. Go the date drained while ignoring texts from boss. Talked too much, was not myself, screw me. Let this one go and it is all on me.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the date went horribly even though she was interested. I woke up today with three straight meetings, including two of them being surprises from boss and leadership, and got shouted at for not doing my job well enough. Go the date drained while ignoring texts from boss. Talked too much, was not myself, screw me. Let this one go and it is all on me.
Always try and reschedule if something if phucking with your head enough that it's messing with your game

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the batch ready yet, Jesse?

Reaction score
I flake on dates if my mood isn't right because women are so picky on first dates that it's not worth wasting my time and money on one that's going to flop. How do you know that you won't get a second date with her?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It might not matter, but maybe just be straight up with her and tell her that you had a lot going on that day and you didn't really feel that was a good performance on your part and ask if she would be up for a do over.

Might be no, but she also might appreciate the refreshing honesty from you and go with it.

But if she does, you better deliver on that one.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) when a girl is putting her number in your phone, shut your mouth
2) stop posting these field reports. interactions with girls should be so unimportant to you that you don't bother wasting your time posting these. you shouldn't even remember the conversations this clearly. I don't post about my urination every day. because it's not a big deal and I don't remember all the details. that should be your mindset.