Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fr: Got chatted up by a HB8 in Toronto

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really a FR in the typical sense in that I have a gf and am not looking for someone else. This story might prove useful for others though.

Myself and two buddies were in Toronto on Saturday night. I have to say, the place is f*king amazing! The amount of hot women (especially blonds) was incredible. We went for a drink in this trendy bar and 98% of the women inside were doable. Every time the door opened, another stunner walked in.

Anyways, after the bar we went to this Falafel House nearby for food. My friend got talking to this couple and was spinning out the stories (he's traveled a lot so has lots of stories) Their friend a blond HB8 actually got up from her seat and came over to talk to me one on one.

Appearance wise, I was still wearing a big heavy coat and hadn't bothered taking my wooly cap off as I had a cold. Definitely not dressed to impress :p

I was a complete challenge though. I laughed off comments about wearing the hat and displayed no interest in her (due to gf). It actually took me a few minutes to realise she was hitting on me (doesn't happen too much).

My friend's stories seemed to count against him with this girl (she seemed to view him as a dancing monkey)

When the couple were finished eating, the blond asked me if I wanted to head off with them. Couldn't say yes to that offer :cry: so stayed with my friends.

Essentially, I could have picked up a really hot girl (I'm average myself) by displaying no interest but just being polite to her. It really drove home the idea of not focusing on the outcome.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
toronto having hot girls??? thats news to me...

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think showing interest in that situation could work also since she was hitting on you. Obviously not too much.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno, toronto for me is the ****TIEST city for girls in all of canada...

go anywhere else in the WORLD the clubs, lounges and bars are packed with far more pvssy and far less ****....

i can officially say toronto blows for women... i dunno where you went bro, but let me know, cuz i've lived here 14 years.. i've been everywhere in this city... and havent found a place that i would always return to....

TORONTO BLOWS...

the only attractive ones i find are at my school, through friends, and through occasional cold approaches... too much **** in this city and too little quality *****.