Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: First Date Tinderella

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, i'll make this short. First date for drinks. Applied kino and made her laugh. Spent $11 on drinks. Asked if she wanted to go to the ferris wheel and she said yes. I suggested that she park at my place and we would drive over. She agreed.

We made it to my place and she had to pee. She came out of the bathroom and we started kissing. We didn't make it to the ferris wheel. She squirted about a gallon of girl juice all over my sheets. Got her dressed and sent her on her way.

She will be available in the future. If I am wrong who cares. Plenty of women to be had.

You guys can do this too. I'm nothing special.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cyndi Lauper needs to make a new song called "Online girls just want to get fvcked"

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot or not, he got the job done.
Literally 95% of his posts are one of three things:

1) Complaining and bitching about women and saying how would rather and does pay for prostitutes
2) Asking if a girl is hot
3) Asking for pictures as "proof"

almost 1200 posts means 1100 or so have been about one of the three things above....sosuave has really hit rock bottom lately...

Reaction score
Literally 95% of his posts are one of three things:

1) Complaining and bitching about women and saying how would rather and does pay for prostitutes
2) Asking if a girl is hot
3) Asking for pictures as "proof"

almost 1200 posts means 1100 or so have been about one of the three things above....sosuave has really hit rock bottom lately...
Go do some curls.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Hot or not, he got the job done.
Well not really. If she was a not good looking single mother with dark skin and big nose, it's a different ballgame.

Reaction score
Well not really. If she was a not good looking single mother with dark skin and big nose, it's a different ballgame.
Exactly!

About a month ago some ugly fat girl on a dating app told me she wanted to choke on my d1ck and all that. I still wasn't motivated to go meet her.

Everything I say on this site makes sense, people just don't like me.

They sh1t on me for talking about money, yet on the post asking what if you won the lottery, nearly everyone said they would pay for women.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly!

About a month ago some ugly fat girl on a dating app told me she wanted to choke on my d1ck and all that. I still wasn't motivated to go meet her.

Everything I say on this site makes sense, people just don't like me.

They sh1t on me for talking about money, yet on the post asking what if you won the lottery, nearly everyone said they would pay for women.
I hate to say it but...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez I doubt a guy in his 50s is bothering with ugly fat girls. Think