Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Door open, opener; that worked.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
Kinda random opener, but I found it slightly funny, but then again I am an idiot.

It was the first day of class today so I was looking for the best looking chick in the class.. Spotted a HB8 went and sat by her and started talking to her.

10 minutes later a HB9.5 walks in and sits by herself on the opposite side of the room. I gave a little EC during class, but was just slowly getting HB8 to be comfortable with me so didn't walk over there or anything. And the class started shortly after the HB9.5 walked in anyway.

After class I timed it right so HB9.5 would be walking behind me. We were the last two out. So, I opened the door for her and then this convo happened:

HB9.5: Thank you
Me: For what?
HB9.5: For holding the door for me!
Me: I know.. I was joking.. I'm stand; whats your name?
HB9.5: Jessica
HB9.5: Aren't you friends with Matt?
Me: Yeah.. How do you know him?
HB9.5: Blah blah blah...
Me: You looked lonely over there sitting by yourself
HB9.5: I was! You should sit by me next class!
Me: Maybe if you're lucky.

It was kind of a dumb opener, but it worked. I've noticed some times when I open the door for a HB and she says Thank you, I don't respond with something to engage in a conversation. It worked out pretty nicely I think.

Now, I have two chicks in one class and I have to pick one to sit by next class, lol. I'm thinking about flipping a coin.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dude, just sit next to HB8 as before leaving a spare seat on the other side of you.
When 9.5 enters later beckon her enthusiastically to sit next to you.

Introduce the two girls straight away and that's it! Now you are center of attention

stand

Banned
Reaction score
duke007 said:
yeah dude, just sit next to HB8 as before leaving a spare seat on the other side of you.
When 9.5 enters later beckon her enthusiastically to sit next to you.

Introduce the two girls straight away and that's it! Now you are center of attention
I did this last semester and it worked well to start.. I would bluntly flirt with both of them & they would both get jealous & be more aggressive with me.

I am still seeing one of them - the other I crash and burned with.

I think I will try again. Hell, maybe they both will like each other too :).

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are u in college or university? nice opener.....i think it wasn't really what you said but how you said it/

stand

Banned
Reaction score
moto said:
are u in college or university? nice opener.....i think it wasn't really what you said but how you said it/
Community college.

I think it is a pretty good opener actually. I mean, most of the time I've seen guys open doors for girls after the girl says TY; they either say nothing; or something like no problem which takes the conversation no where.

I think a C/F comment after she says "For holding the door for me.." would be really smooth and good.