Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Dating site

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before everybody starts telling me to get out of my chair and meet women in real life I want to say I get a lot of women and I am not the kind of guy that needs a dating site. What happened was I was browsing the internet two weeks ago and I came by a dating site exclusively for wealthy men. You had to prove your wealth by sending in bank statement with at least 200k in it. At first I browsed away not thinking much of it but a day later I came back. I was intrigued by something I saw on the site one of the options for "who you are looking for" was "a travel partner".

I always wanted someone like that I know a lot of women but all of them are tied down with work or college and they can travel. I wanted a woman I could travel around the world with for a few months to a year and then never see her again. So I though why not sign up I might just find a attractive 30 something woman who wants to travel the world with me. I signed up, put up my profile and sent in my bank statement. One day later I have about 15 responses in my mailbox, they were attractive but most of them did not have a touch of class, your typical gold digger types.

I was fast getting bored of the site none of the women seemed interesting. Then last week I get an email from a 30 something, gorgeous, brunette doctor. By her picture she was easily a 10 and being a doctor she was obviously not a gold digger. So for the past week I have been talking to her she seems like a genuinely nice lady. She is classy, sophisticated, very smart, witty and funny and the best thing she is open minded and into the whole threesome thing. There is no way I am traveling the world with a woman if I will only be sleeping with her.

I told her I was planning on going to Europe very soon and she has agreed to meet me there. Then we are going to spend the next few months (or until I get bored of her) traveling the world.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dude, this doesn't even sound remotely real. Try again.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
www.wealthymen.com

there are plenty of 30 something female doctors and lawyers on that site and most are actually looking for travel partner. Maybe if instead of being so ignorant you did a little research you would know these things.

Search the profiles for yourself.

You know what, sign up tot he site and see how many emails you get. I am sure 10 min in photoshop can turn your bank statement from $1,000 into $1,000,000. Then all you do is email them the picture and you will be a verified millionaire on the site. Once you are verified and you also have a verified picture you will get a lot of emails. Especially if you are attractive and rich.

I bet if I said "I signed up to adult friend finder and met a fat chick" it would sound true to you but as soon as I say anything that makes me more privileged than you your reaction is to say I am lying. Grow up...

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking more about the "we talked for a week, she immediately bought up sex, and she told me she's into threesomes, and she's already agreed to go to Europe with me, though she hasn't actually met me yet."

Because we all know that smart, classy HB10's are so sex-starved that they have to set up a European sexcapades with random internet strangers to get some action.

Perhaps you were exaggerating? Talk as in phone? Or IM?

Anyhow, the whole "verified income/picture/profession" idea is quite nifty. Bound to get taken more seriously. I'll look into it.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to her on the phone and yes we talked about sex the first time we spoke. What can I say 30 something women are like that and she is talking to a 20 something guy so I doubt she is looking for more than sex. Not all Americans are as sexually repressed as you think they are. She was actually quite open sexually which I found refreshing. I am sure if she was looking for marriage she would be a little more proper.

I do not see why it is hard to believe. This woman signed up to the site specifically to find a younger man who wants to travel. She selected 'travel partner' as what she is looking for and she contacted me. Sure if somebody came here and said he approached a woman on the street and asked her to go to Paris with him I would say he was lying. Although when a woman signs up to a dating site to find a rich younger man who is willing to travel and she immediately shows interest in him when she finds him thats is a different story.

To be more specific we did not talk on the phone we talked on Yahoo with microphone and web cam. So we saw each others faces. That is why I have barley posted in the last week, I have been spending a lot of time talking to here.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been on that site from the beginning, the only good thing about that site is its pretty much the only site on the internet that the girls outnumber the guys by like 5 or 10 to 1. i would never get serious with a girl off there because its full of gold diggers, its great for finding girls to bang though. ive been out with 10 or 20 girls from the site.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I too have to wonder about a woman who agrees to meet up with someone in EUROPE of all places without ever meeting them. Coffee, drinks, dinner? Ok. Meet up in Europe? Strange to say the least.

Also, Nick I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt after reading all of your posts. You claim to be this successful, independant, good looking guy. And to be honest you do come off as rather arrogant and condescending whether you mean to or not. But if you had all of this stuff going for you, doing something like meeting a strange woman in Europe whom you met off of the net seems "odd" as well.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bman I do not want to get serious with anybody. I want to travel around the world with a hot, sophisticated, classy older woman and then when I get bored leave and never see her again. Also like I said she is a doctor not a gold digger I tried to stay away from the gold diggers. I notice there are a lot of successful career women on that site they are not all gold diggers.

cordoncordon she is in New York I am in Australia so its not like we can go out for coffee. Like I said the thing is I have no women here that are free to take a year off and travel with me. They are all tied down to work or university or even family. They can not just drop anything and leave. I saw on that site that a whole lot of women wanted a travel partner so I signed up. Women I have my pick but women that are ready to drop everything and fly all over the world with me whilst having threesomes is not that easy to find. That is what I was looking for and that is what I found. If you have ever traveled you know its more enjoyable traveling with somebody else. Also I was planning on going to Europe soon anyway I am not doing this for the woman. That makes sense doesn't it?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that does make sense if all true and if this woman is hot, ready to travel, successful, AND into threesomes and if you found all of this over the net than you truly did strike gold my friend. haha

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the threesomes thing is not definitive but she said she has tried it and she enjoys it. I am sure if I meet an attractive European woman she wont say no and if she does she can catch the next flight back to NY.

Check out the site there are a whole lot of hot women ready to travel that are successful. It is the point of the site its not your normal dating site...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe,

You are in Australia? Didn't you say before that you are in LA, where sex parties are quite common?

ToughLove

Banned
Reaction score
why does mr big time successful guy, rich and famous, post more on a seduction board than ANYONE ELSE???

also, didnt AngelusPUA say he'll be back again someday to do the same thing he did last July??

sorry NickBe, your a chump

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, don't hate on him, ok, he gets layed like a rock star.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where is he? Do you think he's out for lunch with BlackItalian?

LoL. What a tool.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it with people as soon as you get a successful guy everybody criticizes. It is not only me either I have seen a few guys, as soon as they talk about their success people start saying they are bragging. It is a bit sad really.

If I made a post saying I met a fat girl on a normal dating site everything would be well and good since that is something most of you can do. If instead I say I met an attractive girl on a site for rich men I am bragging because to most of you that is not attainable. See instead of being jealous my whole life I decided to make something of myself and I do not apologize for my success. Since I got that statement pictures on hand I will post them up a little later when I get to my laptop.

ToughLove like I said I have a lot of free time on my hands. When I am busy like last week I barley post otherwise I post a lot. Is it hard to understand that most people are working on weekdays so with all my friends working it leaves me little to do. It really is sad that nobody can talk about their success without getting people like you guys looking for reasons to take him down. This site is supposed to be about success but most of you are failing because you are keeping each other down, grow up. If you think I am a troll say 'great' and move on or just ignore my posts. The fact that you spend time to call me a troll shows that it is all just spite and jealousy because you lead such a ****ty life.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:yes: Troll :yes:​

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
:yes: Troll :yes:​
Rationalization is a *****. To bad you are 33 its a little to late for you to make anything of yourself. No wonder your so spiteful. You guys remind me of those women that have been hurt in relationships and therefore find it hard to trust men.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is supposed to be about success but most of you are failing because you are keeping each other down, grow up.
Oddly, this is the only comma you've used in the past 3 posts, and it still wasn't used correctly, Mr. "I write books for a living".

If I made a post saying I met a fat girl on a normal dating site everything would be well and good since that is something most of you can do. If instead I say I met an attractive girl on a site for rich men I am bragging because to most of you that is not attainable.
That's exactly right. So don't do it.

Instead, if you wanted to write something useful, you would have posted (most of) your profile. Any profile that could cause a New York woman to DO A SEARCH OF AUSTRALIA (or LA) must be something hot! If you were here to actually help people, you would tell us HOW you got so far via email and web cam.

But no, you didn't breath a word of how-to. You are here ONLY to brag about your retarded fantasy life, without doing a dam thing to help anyone.

The fact that you spend time to call me a troll shows that it is all just spite and jealousy because you lead such a ****ty life.
There are a lot of younger guys here, and I just don't want them taking advice from an admitted sociopath because they THINK you're successful.

Anyway, it's no longer amusing, so pick another username and try again. This time, throw in some humility to make yourself look real.