Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Dating site

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, I'm not sure if he's a troll. Ok, lets try again, but be honest, ok? Is he a sociopath? :yes: :yes: :yes:

Has he been exposed as a fake, once again? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Is he a successful book writer? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Does he live both in LA and Australia and gets hotties and is a millionaire (almost millionaire)? :up:

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I lived in L.A I deplore L.A and how many times do I have to explain that not all writers have good grammar. That is why we employ editors, Mark twain one of Americas greatest writers has bad grammar. I write books then i pay a editor about $1k to go over it and fix all my mistakes.

How have I been exposed? it is all conjecture every time I make a post that suggests I have had some degree of success people complain. Like I said if I wrote, I am a fat guy who met a fat girl that doesn't shave but she loves me you would be clawing over each other to spit out your life philosophy. If instead I say I am successful you claw over each other to disprove me so you can rationalize your worthless existence. The short time I spent on this forum shows me that whenever somebody claims success here they get attacked.

This is a FR not an educational piece if it was an educational piece then I would not have made it an FR. Here is the who I am looking for part of my profile:

"I do not want a girlfriend, I do not want love, I do not want marriage. I just want a woman that has as much free time as me and is willing to travel the world for the next year or so. I want you to be open minded, witty, sophisticated woman and most importantly attractive."

That is it, concise, direct and to the point.

By the way I doubt she searched for somebody in Australia. I think she just searched for Verified Income people.

Last edited:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boo hoo hoo :cry: :cry: :cry:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a FR not an educational piece if it was an educational piece then I would not have made it an FR.
Please give this sentence to your editor.

And then give us a FR. Or at least paste in the text from your profile. What does that take, like 30 seconds? You are the most successful person who has ever posted here. So help us out. Throw us a freakin bone.

Tell Badjadder what he's doing wrong, since you definitely know what you're talking about with the whole online thing:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=128882

If instead I say I am successful you claw over each other to disprove me so you can rationalize your worthless existence. The short time I spent on this forum shows me that whenever somebody claims success here they get attacked.
I'm not that interested if every detail of your life is correct. Just post things with useful content! "I am successful. I get laid. Sex-crazed wealthy HB10's aggressively pursue me." IS NOT USEFUL CONTENT!!

Well, I've told you what to do in order to not be annoying. That's all I have to say about this . . .

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just pasted text from my profile...
"I do not want a girlfriend, I do not want love, I do not want marriage. I just want a woman that has as much free time as me and is willing to travel the world for the next year or so. I want you to be open minded, witty, sophisticated woman and most importantly attractive."
Of course you are to busy trying to start an argument with me that you overlooked that.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Boo hoo hoo :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yeh I am crying

By the way Gangster of Love since you live in L.A. are you familiar with Ocean Avenue Santa Monica? I can not recall the exact address but it is around 1100-1200 Ocean Avenue Santa Monica it is just off the Pacific Coast highway and obviously the beach is right in front of it. It is within walking distance of Santa Monica pier which when I was there they had a camera crew shooting some kind of T.V. show.

The reason I am asking is because thats the place I stayed when I was in Cali. Go check it out it is somewhere around 1100-1200 Ocean Avenue, cant miss it. I highly recommend that place it is a little pricey though. I also recommend the seafood on Santa Monica Pier probably the best meal I had in America since you guys make ****ty pizzas with your fake Mozzarella and other crappy orange American cheese. It is just off the beach but the annoying thing is the beach is not really that accessible because of the sheer cliff face you actually need to walk down the road and cross the little bridge to get to the beach. I shouldn't be complaining though it's the first bridge before you get to the pier it's really not that far. I actually played my first game of baseball there with a bunch of American guys I met, there is a pitch right off the pier, I was a terrible player but it didn't matter much the girls only cared about my accent not my athleticism.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting you bring up Santa Monica. I spend about half my time there visiting my girlfriend (my other half in Michigan) who lives on 3rd street right next to the Promenade and 3 blocks from the ocean and the biggest beach you have ever seen. So anyway i know Ocean Avenue, the PCH, and all of the hotels there very well. And i can say that the area where Nick is talking about is VERY wealthy and loaded with hot women. If you ever get a chance go have a drink and an appetizer at the Huntley Hotel on the top floor at the retro lounge on second street and California (my gf lives a block away). I can promise you that you will never see better looking ****tail waitresses in your life :). And the view of Malibu is spectacular!

When I go there I often say if i was single I would have it made in that area. There are SOOOOOO many good looking single women walking around, but there are very very few quality single men. You seriously have the pick of the litter if you are halfway decent looking. My girlfriends single friends often tell me how hard it is to find a decent looking single guy there, which amazes me. So if any of you guys want some quality gorgeous looking women, i would highly recommend the Santa Monica-Malibu area.

As for NickB, I don't know but for some reason I believe him. Though without a doubt you could be a nicer and less condescending type of guy. You do have some interesting advice I think that you could offer here, but no doubt you could do it in a better, more constructive manner.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me about it, I have it easy because of my accent I do not even have to bother trying.

ToughLove

Banned
Reaction score
why are u posting on sosuave NickBe? you say you have lotsa free time, so does that mean u only have free time since a month ago? (when u joined)........wouldnt you wanna be ****ing all the damn fine *****es your meeting in your free time instead of posting REALLY LONG posts

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"fine *****es" go to work or university on weekdays. I do not do either so all I really have to do is spend time at home. On Thursdays a friend of mine has his day off university and we go rock climbing (indoor) on Fridays I have ballroom dancing classes but beyond that my Monday - Wednesdays are completely free unless I have a project to complete. Thursday is mostly free until the afternoon and Friday too. I do not post much on weekends though because thats when i am out f*cking those "fine *****es".

ToughLove

Banned
Reaction score
whats the worst that would happen if u told us all what this product of yours is that made u so rich? maybe some of us will go buy it and make u richer!

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one product made me rich it is just a few books I have written.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
NickBe said:
I never said I lived in L.A I deplore L.A and how many times do I have to explain that not all writers have good grammar. That is why we employ editors, Mark twain one of Americas greatest writers has bad grammar. I write books then i pay a editor about $1k to go over it and fix all my mistakes.
This is correct, I am a writer yet my grammar goes to hell. :box:

Well not professionally, but I do write.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I see we are still feeding the troll! :nono:

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you avoided my question about Santa Monica a place you should be familiar with and being that I am troll I shouldn't....

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a sociopath Nick is a goldmine of information on many things most especially on getting women to do what he wants and well people in general.

Posters here would be better served asking him questions about how they could do this too rather than attacking his credibility as a near millionaire or whatever.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ToughLove said:
ok what are some of the books? i wanna read, check em out
I like anonymity seduction and my business do not mix well together.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I think it's time for the truth...

NickBe is an argue/troll bot developed by the mods to bring a lil fun into the forum :cheer: