FR: Cut date short and used a well timed, unexpected phone call to my advantage...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Had a first date last night with a cute woman I met online, I'd give her a solid 7...pretty face, nice body she works out and it's noticeable. Things were going well about 20 minutes in and I looked at my watch and she was like "Whats wrong, do you have somewhere to be?" And I said not for another half hour, and she gave me this shocked look. So I laughed and asked how long most guys stayed on a first date and she said at least 3 hours...so I said "Really? They must not have anything else to do in their lives". I could tell her hamster wheel was spinning and she mumbled "I guess so...."

So about 15 minutes later I get a phone call...from a telemarketer I think(some 1-888 number). I pull out my phone, look at who's calling but don't answer it, then put it back in my pocket. She starts asking all kinds of questions "Oh, so is that why you need to leave early?" "Who is she?" "Is that your girlfriend?" "Is that a booty call?" "Are you a player?"

I laugh off and deflect most of the questions and say it's just a friend but she doesn't believe me. So I'm like "C'mon I gotta go" and she is like "OK. I know you're going to get laid, you don't have to tell me but I know". I respond "If that's what you think, then OK".

So we get out to her car and she basically jumps me and starts kissing me, and saying "I'm going to give you something to think about while you are ****ing her". So I leave and she texts me a few hours later "OK hope you are back home from wherever you went to have fun...when can I see you again?? You won't need to go somewhere else I promise :)"

I interpret that as a clear indication she wants to fvck, but I haven't responded yet this morning.

Lesson learned: Women get fiercely jealous especially if you feed the hamster wheel and don't answer them directly...they assume you are doing something with a woman since you won't answer the question. Just keep feeding into it.

Improvising and using something like a random phone call can skyrocket her IL and jealously level especially after I told her I had to leave...she had created a scenario in her mind of what I was doing and where I was going and I just went with it and let it keep building. This created much less work on the back end for me...she will likely be getting smashed out whenever I set up the next date, likely at her place as she lives alone and has no kids...

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GotED? said:
She sounds like a major SKANK and low-quality woman.

Great fun if you are looking just for a ONS.

Agree.

Other women would have gotten offended, and wouldnt want to see you again if you do that on a first date.

I guess she's either a skank or your SMV is way higher than hers, or she's dumb lol.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Other women would have gotten offended, and wouldnt want to see you again if you do that on a first date.
Wrong.

He didn't state what he was doing; these were her overt assumptions. He is playing on her need for validation which can be very powerful if employed correctly. The frame is now firmly in place as she questions her own attractiveness and wonders if he bailed because she just wasn't "good" enough.

Remember the following: If you are not keeping your date on her toes, she will keep you on your toes.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
GotED? said:
She sounds like a major SKANK and low-quality woman.

Great fun if you are looking just for a ONS.
Yes. Because only low quality skanks are attracted to muscular, good enough looking guys that seemingly have options.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
pyros said:
Agree.

Always remember the following as it applies to all areas of life:

That which is scarce whether real or implied ALWAYS has greater value. Its why gold is worth $1,100+ an ounce and why copper is worth 14 cents an ounce.

Copper is all over the place, gold is not.

But you keep going for your "small kiss on the lips" and think your dates went well. Your advice doesn't mean much to me. You don't get laid.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To younger DJs: You need to heed your motivation. You don't want a date just to like you. You want a date to be crazy about you; to think about you 24/7; to say "Fvcken WOW!"

Guru's promise to you:
If you begin with the foregoing motivation, your game will strengthen dramatically.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
To younger DJs:

Guru's promise to you:
If you begin with the foregoing motivation, your game will strengthen dramatically.
Sorry I don't follow this part?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess that if you did what OP did, 8 out of 10 times the woman wouldnt want to see you again.
In this case it seems he bumped into a girl with low selfsteem, or several points below his SMV.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
I guess that if you did what OP did, 8 out of 10 times the woman wouldnt want to see you again.
In this case it seems he bumped into a girl with low selfsteem, or several points below his SMV.
This shows your lack of understanding basic points and probably why you continue to struggle. It has to do with a woman's natural jealousy of other women and having a guy choose her over his other options , which in the OP's case are never stated only implied and she took the ball and ran with it.

When women get all dressed up to look hot and go out they are doing it to make other women jealous, NOT for guys. You need to understand this.

This is a base principal and until you "get it", you will have limited success.

Last edited: