Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR and becoming exceptional on first dates

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Met up with another new chick today...crossfit chick and she was in shape and kinda muscular, which I find really attractive for whatever reason...tight little body, tight butt, tattoos...she was kinda reserved at first but convo started flowing and we both had waters, lol...as usual, the date went well...

This is for guys who have trouble in date---
Here is my pattern: I follow this without fail on every date and the result is exactly the same every date...only exception is sometimes the woman is all over me before we play darts.

1) Find a really cool place with good atmosphere and vibe, and take EVERY first date there. Make sure it has a dart board. Bar Louie is a fantastic place if you have one nearby. The reason I take all my first dates here are twofold---first, I know the place and am very comfortable here---it has a great first date vibe, cool, chill, fun, and every woman I've taken there has loved it and most comment on what a great place it is. Second the waitresses/bartenders help your game tremendously---they KNOW me...in fact, I've got a few waitresses/bartenders interested enough in me they probably want to fvck me because they have seen me bring a LOT of women through there and I'm making out with all of them. A lot of times they will stop by and be like "Oh, hey again!" and then tell my date "You gotta watch out for this guy, he is a lady's man!" and laugh...then the dates want to know what they mean---hahaha...I laugh it off and say nothing, that I've been here a few times before...I've had a few of the waitresses ask me how many of the women I've brought in have I slept with, and I laugh and they are like "Yeah, probably a lot of them" and I ask why they think that and they say "well, obviously you know what you are doing with women." I basically had one of them pretty much asking me to fvck her, and I told her I can't...I cannot have any drama at this place, its a huge part of my first date success...

2) I grab a booth, preferably out of the way in the corner and wait for them to get there. When they text me they've arrived, I let them know where to come find me...I do not go to them. Early tonesetter. I give them a hug and tell them it's nice to meet them then we sit down and shoot the breeze for 5 minutes or so, and I ask them what they want to drink...

3) I go grab their drink and come back to the booth. Sometimes they follow me up and stand very close to me and start touching me...that's when I know it is on with no effort on my part.

4) Come back sit down, talk for about 10-15 minutes, ask them what they did today before they met me out, I lean back and chill with a very open posture...tease them a little, then I'll "notice" their earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, etc and start touching them and asking what the story is with them. Another early tonesetter---I am not afraid or shy to make contact.

5) I ask them how competitive they are and whatever they say I turn it into "Awesome, let's go play some darts!".

6) While playing darts I start infringing on their space more and more as the game goes on. If they are winning I start "distracting" them...I stroke their hair, I rub their shoulders, I smell their neck, I whisper in their ear how good they smell, I put my hand right above their butt on the small of their back...I tell them "I'm not shy" and laugh about it...and they tell me "I can tell!" and laugh...sometimes I kiss them while playing darts, sometimes we just keep flirting heavily, sometimes I get nothing from them. I don't care...I continue on my course of action undeterred by any lack of IOI's---THEY DON'T MATTER!!! Read this again! IOI's DO NOT MATTER!!
As long as the woman isn't actively moving away, telling you to stop or something similar, she is enjoying it. If you stop because you are getting no IOI's you are going to lose out on 50% of the woman you could have closed if you just would have continued on your course of action.

7) After playing darts, I tell them "C'mon let's go back and sit down." About half the time the woman will ask me if I want another drink and will buy it for me. This is her investing something in me and I know it's on at that point if I didn't already.

8) We go back and sit down. I slide over close to her in the booth with our knees touching. I put my hand on her knee and start rubbing it up and down. 'll lean back and just talk normally like its no big deal while doing it. I'll start stroking her hair again, take her hands and rub them...basically I DO ANYTHING I WANT WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION AND WITHOUT BREAKING CONVERSATION. I just continue to converse normally while doing it like its completely normal.
At some point our eyes usually lock and she will just come over and kiss me. If not I grab her head and kiss her...she always reciprocates. I start running my fingers through her hair while kissing her and then start pulling gently then more forcefully...they usually love it. We will make out a few more times before leaving, during one of these later interactions I take her hand and put it directly on my hard c0ck...once that happens and they start rubbing it, they usually go fvcking crazy, getting turned on and breathing heavy. If they go for this, I immediately suggest we leave and go somewhere where we can continue this in private. Sometimes they go for it and we go and fvck. Sometimes they resist and I say no big deal, let's just go get some fresh air.

9) Once we leave I take their hand...at some point I stop them near a wall by the walkway and start kissing them again...they usually get really into it, then I take both her hands, pick them up over her head and push her forcefully but gently against the wall and pin her hands above her head while kissing her. They go fvcking crazy at the display of dominance...passionately kissing and rubbing their pvssies up against you...again I ask them if they want to continue this in private...sometimes they say yes at this point and we go straight to fvck. If they still resist I laugh it off and just keep kissing them. Sometimes I ask them if they are going to submit to me...sometimes they say "Yes" other times they will be like "I guess you'll just have to find out" and keep kissing me....

10) After this I walk them to their car where we make out again, I whisper in their ear how fvcking sexy they are and grab their butt, a lot of times they will be grabbing my butt, d!ck, etc...and they will tell me they'll talk to me soon...almost always get a text within 15-20 minutes of leaving from them saying how much they enjoyed seeing me and that they look forward to meeting again.

For guys having trouble on dates, follow this outline until you get to the point where you are confident enough to do whatever you want in date, which is where my success skyrocketed...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Part II:

I have gotten a minimum of heavy makeouts on pretty much every date I've been on in the last 3 months, maybe 4...cannot remember the last time I wasn't kissing the girl in date. I have become literally so confident in date that I just do pretty much whatever I want...if feel like running my fingers through their hair I do and they will be like "Is there something wrong with my hair??" and I'll just say "No, I just like running my fingers through your hair. Do you want me to stop?" Have never had a woman tell me no---most say they love it when guys run their fingers through their hair---a few tell me they have never been on a first date where a guy does that. Then I tell them I'm not shy and ask if I am making them nervous or intimidating them. They usually laugh and say "Yeah I can tell you aren't shy!" and that no I'm not intimidating them and that if they didn't like it they would tell me to stop or just move away. AS SOON AS THEY FINISH SAYING THAT I SIMPLY LOOK AT THEM, SMIRK SAY "GOOD." AND PUT MY HAND BEHIND THEIR HEAD AND PULL THEM IN TO KISS ME. THEY USUALLY GO FVCKING CRAZY KISSING ME. This is a 100% green light. You WILL NEVER get a kiss rejected from a woman who has just told you something to that effect, and probably never from a woman who is letting you play with their hair. I start stroking her hair and then gently and then more forcefully pulling their hair as if I'm banging them doggy-style---they LOVE this! It's a sign of aggression and dominance. Then I'll say "Oh...you like getting your hair pulled..." and most will laugh and say "yeah, a little" and I'll say "probably like getting your ass spanked too then..." and they'll laugh again...

If I feel like commenting and touching their earrings or necklace or rings or bracelets or tattoos I do it. I'll grab their hands and say "You look like you have really soft hands" and they are usually like "Oh do I?" and then just give me both hands to rub and feel. If I feel like giving them a massage because they appear tense I do it. I never ask their permission for anything, I simply do it. I've yet to have a woman back away or tell me to stop. Sometimes they will be like "Right here?" and I'm like "yup, turn around" and they will laugh and be like "I've never gotten a massage in a place like this before!" and I'll whisper in their ear once they've settled into me "Oh yeah? What else haven't you ever done in a place like this?" and laugh...

Bottom line...do what you want. Don't ask their permission. Act like whatever you are doing is perfectly normal and simply part of your normal conversation that you have and NEVER by shy and be afraid to escalate WITHOUT IOI's. IOI's are completely irrelevant to your success. Some women are just shy by nature and won't give you anything. Touch them, rub their hands, stroke their hair, kiss them, grab their ass, rub their legs, massage them, take their hand and put it on your c0ck...do WHATEVER you want and do it like its no big deal, like you do it all the time and don't break conversation while doing it.

Now I simply need to learn to strike a balance between Excessively Alpha-ing them on date 1 without enough beta in between date 1 and 2 because some will get spooked thinking you only want sex and will get scared off if you don't give them a little beta...not all of them, but its kinda like a case by case basis....once I get that perfected I am going to be literally unstoppable and can be banging 3-4 new chicks a week.

Last edited:

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post,

I have been doing simmilar thing and having success with it, as in setting a first date routine you feel comfortable and confident in.

Have that cool pub with nice booths 7 minutes walk from my house. No darts but hey, will keep looking.

I DO ANYTHING I WANT WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION AND WITHOUT BREAKING CONVERSATION.
This goes really well with

THEY DON'T MATTER!!! Read this again! IOI's DO NOT MATTER!!
And its priceless. You do what you want and set the right tone. Winning winning.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post dude. This kind of posts make me happy and thankful for the forum. My approach is somewhat similar but less agressive, if I had a few drinks and the girl diggs me I'll be doing the same pretty quick. I'm going to make a thread about a girl I have a date with tonight, particulary about the approach and the seducing last week. Backinthegame, keep up the good work, but don't forget your carreer in al this gaming. In the end a lot of pvssy won't make you pay bills and live your dreams.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Never say or act apologetic for your attraction.

Don't wait until she makes it obvious she is interested in you. BUT, I think it's important to notice when she is giving you signs of disinterest, so you aren't wasting your time with a woman you will get nowhere with. Assume she is interested unless she makes it obvious that she is not.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post and run through. Any place with games is good too like Dave and Buster's or divey bars with some games. Try to have two places to go as well. The first one with the fun and games and the second a little more secluded and quiet so you can "Get to know each other" (isolate and escalate)