"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

FR: 2nd date lay report...cooking dinner never fails

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
Something I would highly advise guys to start doing is to invite a woman over for dinner on a 2nd date. I've done this 3 times in the past month and all 3 times it's involved after dinner sex...like immediately after dinner sex...initiated by the woman all 3 times.

All 3 women told me some version of "when I accepted the invitation to come over I knew I was going to fvck you". So I guess this goes to the point of women know what it means but they appreciate the gesture of a man cooking dinner for them instead of just inviting them over for a movie or whatever. Plus I am a good cook and I like involving them to whatever degree they like cooking. Just always ask if they have any foods they don't like so you don't cook something they don't want to eat.

So anyway, had a first date last Thursday with this woman, a solid HB 7 with a great body and a girl next door cute face. Went out for drinks and convo flowed smoothly, we had a lot in common and she even mentioned that "next time" she would get the drinks as I closed out the tab. We got to her car and it was snowing and she forgot her snow brush so I went and grabbed mine. As I went to hand it to her I just kissed her and she fvxking loved it....couldnt get enough and told me that it was totally unexpected and that she never kisses on the first date...in most cases I would call BS but I actually believe her because she is very shy and reserved and said she doesn't like people she doesn't know touching her. For whatever reason she loved it when I did it tho...maybe because I just went for it or maybe because she really liked me who knows...

Anyways so she was going to Florida for a week but before she left she asked if we could get together when she got back either Friday or Saturday. I said we would make something work and while she was gone she would initiate texting every night around 10:30...we would shoot a few texts back and forth.

So Thursday we are texting and I make plans for Saturday. Didn't hear from her Friday so I shot her a text Saturday morning saying I hope she got back OK and that I looked forward to seeing her later. She responded immediately and I invited her over for dinner and told her we would go out and do something fun after. Needless to say the 2nd part never happened.

She gets to my place and brought a bottle of wine and a stout...I open the wine and as we are talking and cooking the glasses start finishing. By the end of dinner went through the whole bottle.

After dinner we are talking about music and dancing so I go to turn the TV on to find some appropriate music for that and she just comes and stands next to me very closely, wraps her arm around me and just looks up at me with these eyes that just said "stop doing that and just come fvck me." Next thing I know we are kissing and started getting really into it...I played it a little slower than normal due to her being kind of reserved I wanted to make sure she was really warmed up...started kissing her neck then pinned her to the wall with both hands over her head...she started grinding on me and I was like "its on now!".

Clothes came off, we basically fvcked off and on all night from 8:30pm on and she just left around 9:30 this morning...this shy and reserved woman was a freaking seductress in the bedroom...just some really intense great sex...she already asked when we can get together again before she left so it looks like this is going to be an ongoing thing...

So in short, inviting a woman over for dinner on a 2nd date is a great move because in her mind if she says yes, she is already agreeing to fvck you and actually is expecting it which makes your job a lot easier.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,949
This is against PUA Bro Theory, but maybe the dinner at home awakens some sort of domestic comfort in them.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Something I would highly advise guys to start doing is to invite a woman over for dinner on a 2nd date. I've done this 3 times in the past month and all 3 times it's involved after dinner sex...like immediately after dinner sex...initiated by the woman all 3 times.

All 3 women told me some version of "when I accepted the invitation to come over I knew I was going to fvck you". So I guess this goes to the point of women know what it means but they appreciate the gesture of a man cooking dinner for them instead of just inviting them over for a movie or whatever. Plus I am a good cook and I like involving them to whatever degree they like cooking. Just always ask if they have any foods they don't like so you don't cook something they don't want to eat.

So anyway, had a first date last Thursday with this woman, a solid HB 7 with a great body and a girl next door cute face. Went out for drinks and convo flowed smoothly, we had a lot in common and she even mentioned that "next time" she would get the drinks as I closed out the tab. We got to her car and it was snowing and she forgot her snow brush so I went and grabbed mine. As I went to hand it to her I just kissed her and she fvxking loved it....couldnt get enough and told me that it was totally unexpected and that she never kisses on the first date...in most cases I would call BS but I actually believe her because she is very shy and reserved and said she doesn't like people she doesn't know touching her. For whatever reason she loved it when I did it tho...maybe because I just went for it or maybe because she really liked me who knows...

Anyways so she was going to Florida for a week but before she left she asked if we could get together when she got back either Friday or Saturday. I said we would make something work and while she was gone she would initiate texting every night around 10:30...we would shoot a few texts back and forth.

So Thursday we are texting and I make plans for Saturday. Didn't hear from her Friday so I shot her a text Saturday morning saying I hope she got back OK and that I looked forward to seeing her later. She responded immediately and I invited her over for dinner and told her we would go out and do something fun after. Needless to say the 2nd part never happened.

She gets to my place and brought a bottle of wine and a stout...I open the wine and as we are talking and cooking the glasses start finishing. By the end of dinner went through the whole bottle.

After dinner we are talking about music and dancing so I go to turn the TV on to find some appropriate music for that and she just comes and stands next to me very closely, wraps her arm around me and just looks up at me with these eyes that just said "stop doing that and just come fvck me." Next thing I know we are kissing and started getting really into it...I played it a little slower than normal due to her being kind of reserved I wanted to make sure she was really warmed up...started kissing her neck then pinned her to the wall with both hands over her head...she started grinding on me and I was like "its on now!".

Clothes came off, we basically fvcked off and on all night from 8:30pm on and she just left around 9:30 this morning...this shy and reserved woman was a freaking seductress in the bedroom...just some really intense great sex...she already asked when we can get together again before she left so it looks like this is going to be an ongoing thing...

So in short, inviting a woman over for dinner on a 2nd date is a great move because in her mind if she says yes, she is already agreeing to fvck you and actually is expecting it which makes your job a lot easier.
What about for guys who don't have their own house?

HB7? Supposed to be HB 8 on up on here.

Anyway, congrats. Was this chick older or younger than you? I'm going for cougars lately. Would they be an easier lay?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
This is against PUA Bro Theory, but maybe the dinner at home awakens some sort of domestic comfort in them.
Shrug...its kind of common sense when you think about it and it circumvents a lot of the obstacles you will face using other methods.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
What about for guys who don't have their own house?

HB7? Supposed to be HB 8 on up on here.

Anyway, congrats. Was this chick older or younger than you? I'm going for cougars lately. Would they be an easier lay?
I'm good with 7s all day. Lower maintenance and they look good without having to deal with all the BS. And they can take some d!ck...super hot chicks can't take d!ck to save their life...

She was actually the same age as me.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
Yup. I’ve had much success with the come over fir dinner deal.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I'm good with 7s all day. Lower maintenance and they look good without having to deal with all the BS. And they can take some d!ck...super hot chicks can't take d!ck to save their life...

She was actually the same age as me.
I'd take a 7 but if a 42 yr old cougar is a 9for her age I'd take her.
 

FJA

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
75
Age
49
Location
Netherlands
Something I would highly advise guys to start doing is to invite a woman over for dinner on a 2nd date. I've done this 3 times in the past month and all 3 times it's involved after dinner sex...like immediately after dinner sex...initiated by the woman all 3 times.

All 3 women told me some version of "when I accepted the invitation to come over I knew I was going to fvck you". So I guess this goes to the point of women know what it means but they appreciate the gesture of a man cooking dinner for them instead of just inviting them over for a movie or whatever. Plus I am a good cook and I like involving them to whatever degree they like cooking. Just always ask if they have any foods they don't like so you don't cook something they don't want to eat.

So anyway, had a first date last Thursday with this woman, a solid HB 7 with a great body and a girl next door cute face. Went out for drinks and convo flowed smoothly, we had a lot in common and she even mentioned that "next time" she would get the drinks as I closed out the tab. We got to her car and it was snowing and she forgot her snow brush so I went and grabbed mine. As I went to hand it to her I just kissed her and she fvxking loved it....couldnt get enough and told me that it was totally unexpected and that she never kisses on the first date...in most cases I would call BS but I actually believe her because she is very shy and reserved and said she doesn't like people she doesn't know touching her. For whatever reason she loved it when I did it tho...maybe because I just went for it or maybe because she really liked me who knows...

Anyways so she was going to Florida for a week but before she left she asked if we could get together when she got back either Friday or Saturday. I said we would make something work and while she was gone she would initiate texting every night around 10:30...we would shoot a few texts back and forth.

So Thursday we are texting and I make plans for Saturday. Didn't hear from her Friday so I shot her a text Saturday morning saying I hope she got back OK and that I looked forward to seeing her later. She responded immediately and I invited her over for dinner and told her we would go out and do something fun after. Needless to say the 2nd part never happened.

She gets to my place and brought a bottle of wine and a stout...I open the wine and as we are talking and cooking the glasses start finishing. By the end of dinner went through the whole bottle.

After dinner we are talking about music and dancing so I go to turn the TV on to find some appropriate music for that and she just comes and stands next to me very closely, wraps her arm around me and just looks up at me with these eyes that just said "stop doing that and just come fvck me." Next thing I know we are kissing and started getting really into it...I played it a little slower than normal due to her being kind of reserved I wanted to make sure she was really warmed up...started kissing her neck then pinned her to the wall with both hands over her head...she started grinding on me and I was like "its on now!".

Clothes came off, we basically fvcked off and on all night from 8:30pm on and she just left around 9:30 this morning...this shy and reserved woman was a freaking seductress in the bedroom...just some really intense great sex...she already asked when we can get together again before she left so it looks like this is going to be an ongoing thing...

So in short, inviting a woman over for dinner on a 2nd date is a great move because in her mind if she says yes, she is already agreeing to fvck you and actually is expecting it which makes your job a lot easier.
My experience where I live, Netherlands, is that this method can work here too, but only if the woman is already totally into you (love on first sight, or something like this). If not, she can feel not comfortable and therefore not attracted to you, because you are caring more for her than she can do for you. The becommng the Nice Guy risk would be to big, as far as I can see for the situation here.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
My experience where I live, Netherlands, is that this method can work here too, but only if the woman is already totally into you (love on first sight, or something like this). If not, she can feel not comfortable and therefore not attracted to you, because you are caring more for her than she can do for you. The becommng the Nice Guy risk would be to big, as far as I can see for the situation here.
Cooking dinner doesn't have anything to do with being a nice guy. Especially when you frame it as cooking together which is what I usually do.

Your thought process is totally off here bro.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My experience where I live, Netherlands, is that this method can work here too, but only if the woman is already totally into you (love on first sight, or something like this). If not, she can feel not comfortable and therefore not attracted to you, because you are caring more for her than she can do for you. The becommng the Nice Guy risk would be to big, as far as I can see for the situation here.
I agree. It is a "nice guy" risk, especially if you have not fvcked her yet. That home visitation can be limited to a Netflix and chill with alcohol served. Once you are getting lays, an occasional dinner or something is nice and it will deepen the connection. Let HER cook too. People value what THEY invest in, so get her azz investing.

The "nice guy" risk in cooking the home cooked meal and you haven't hit it, is that you make her feel GOOD and comfortable, and taken care of.... She goes back home and fvcks another guy. You buttered her up and got her juices flowing. Then later when she wants that good feeling again, she calls you, because you cook dinners and take care of her, she doesn't even "have" to have sex...
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
I agree. It is a "nice guy" risk, especially if you have not fvcked her yet. That home visitation can be limited to a Netflix and chill with alcohol served. Once you are getting lays, an occasional dinner or something is nice and it will deepen the connection. Let HER cook too. People value what THEY invest in, so get her azz investing.

The "nice guy" risk in cooking the home cooked meal and you haven't hit it, is that you make her feel GOOD and comfortable, and taken care of.... She goes back home and fvcks another guy. You buttered her up and got her juices flowing. Then later when she wants that good feeling again, she calls you, because you cook dinners and take care of her, she doesn't even "have" to have sex...
This is projected theory versus what actually happens in real life. In real life if a woman agrees to come over to your place on a 2nd date she ready has basically agreed to fvck you in her mind. In fact all 3 this past month told me some version of this... That it was "too soon to be doing that" (fvcking a guy) but they just decided they didn't care.

In all 3 cases THEY initiated before I had a chance to really do anything.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is projected theory versus what actually happens in real life. In real life if a woman agrees to come over to your place on a 2nd date she ready has basically agreed to fvck you in her mind. In fact all 3 this past month told me some version of this... That it was "too soon to be doing that" (fvcking a guy) but they just decided they didn't care.

In all 3 cases THEY initiated before I had a chance to really do anything.
I knew some really bad hos that would let you do all this cooking without sex happening if you allowed it. But good to hear you feel most are decent enough that theres a good possibility of it being a good outcome.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
I knew some really bad hos that would let you do all this cooking without sex happening if you allowed it. But good to hear you feel most are decent enough that theres a good possibility of it being a good outcome.
I've never had this happen. Probably because I don't project a "nice guy" image to them. I'm not afraid to make a move and escalate and I have already done so significantly on date 1 so date 2 is just a natural continuation of that with the exception that its behind closed doors and we don't need to worry about other people watching what we are doing...
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I've never had this happen. Probably because I don't project a "nice guy" image to them. I'm not afraid to make a move and escalate and I have already done so significantly on date 1 so date 2 is just a natural continuation of that with the exception that its behind closed doors and we don't need to worry about other people watching what we are doing...
Oh, brother... There are females who will string you along, feed you scraps like a female AMS. I'm not saying all females, but if you think all will fall in line for your rules, you are mistaken.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
If they agreed to meet at your place, sex was already on the table as long as you dont mess it up.

It would of happened wether or not you cooked for them.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Fact: Chicks looking for relationships are easier to deal with as they are more selective and date/talk to far less people than the woman who is casually dating (hooking up). They are far less hassle, submit much easier/sooner and quite a bit more feminine.

I have EXCELLENT results when inviting them over to cook dinner. Its ALWAYS penne alla vodka because mine is the bomb. We always drink when making dinner. First a pickleback, then wine or whatever.
I cant tell you when the last once came over to make dinner and didnt fvck.

It's like the dinner gets them feeling as if you might be LTR material and they give in to their natural instincts of sex happening.

If a woman gave the impression she just wanted to hook up, why would I make her dinner? She could come over and fvck and leave. Perfect fine.

But the 2nd date of making dinner with wine is alluring to the women who are higher value (and know it) and screen thoroughly. It's a slightly romantic gesture that appeals to them while still getting what you want in the end.

Those of you that arent doing this either cant cook or cant close. Or dont have your own place. And you need to be working on all of the 3 of those if you're lacking.
Wine, dinner, fvcking.......then you go back to responding to her reaching out and you just turned a quality woman into a plate. Or pursue a relationship. Whatever your heart desires.

I have one coming over to make dinner, drink wine and watch a movie this Friday. Although it's a first date we know each other (not extremely well) in real life so it was easily agreeable from her. And she is already texting me sexual stuff and getting herself hyped up for Friday night.

Cooking dinner and wine at your place is much cheaper than going out for dinner and drinks while logistically setting it all it all up for sex to happen.

If you're not doing this you're missing out. It also separates yourself from all the other dudes asking her to come Netflix and chill....but the result is the same.
2nd date is perfect timing for this unless you know the chick and then go for it right up front.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
Oh, brother... There are females who will string you along, feed you scraps like a female AMS. I'm not saying all females, but if you think all will fall in line for your rules, you are mistaken.
I've never run into those women...i guess maybe I screen well
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
Fact: Chicks looking for relationships are easier to deal with as they are more selective and date/talk to far less people than the woman who is casually dating (hooking up). They are far less hassle, submit much easier/sooner and quite a bit more feminine.

I have EXCELLENT results when inviting them over to cook dinner. Its ALWAYS penne alla vodka because mine is the bomb. We always drink when making dinner. First a pickleback, then wine or whatever.
I cant tell you when the last once came over to make dinner and didnt fvck.

It's like the dinner gets them feeling as if you might be LTR material and they give in to their natural instincts of sex happening.

If a woman gave the impression she just wanted to hook up, why would I make her dinner? She could come over and fvck and leave. Perfect fine.

But the 2nd date of making dinner with wine is alluring to the women who are higher value (and know it) and screen thoroughly. It's a slightly romantic gesture that appeals to them while still getting what you want in the end.

Those of you that arent doing this either cant cook or cant close. Or dont have your own place. And you need to be working on all of the 3 of those if you're lacking.
Wine, dinner, fvcking.......then you go back to responding to her reaching out and you just turned a quality woman into a plate. Or pursue a relationship. Whatever your heart desires.

I have one coming over to make dinner, drink wine and watch a movie this Friday. Although it's a first date we know each other (not extremely well) in real life so it was easily agreeable from her. And she is already texting me sexual stuff and getting herself hyped up for Friday night.

Cooking dinner and wine at your place is much cheaper than going out for dinner and drinks while logistically setting it all it all up for sex to happen.

If you're not doing this you're missing out. It also separates yourself from all the other dudes asking her to come Netflix and chill....but the result is the same.
2nd date is perfect timing for this unless you know the chick and then go for it right up front.
Pretty much my thoughts exactly...I don't have a go to dish tho, I kind of tailor it based on what I am in the mood for and what their dislikes are.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top