Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Found a top foreign dating coach in a personals column.

ineedanswer30

Banned
Joined
Jun 21, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I tried my luck by reaching myself out in a personals column and to no surprise, I haven’t gotten any responses. Although, the only person who contacted me was a “top foreign dating coach” and he offered his services to me at a fair price. He asked me if i needed help with finding love whether local or abroad. I have yet to respond to him so I don’t really know if I should take his help. What should I do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Well, if you haven't did any cold approach you're not even helping yourself. Its dependent on what you want.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I tried my luck by reaching myself out in a personals column and to no surprise, I haven’t gotten any responses. Although, the only person who contacted me was a “top foreign dating coach” and he offered his services to me at a fair price. He asked me if i needed help with finding love whether local or abroad. I have yet to respond to him so I don’t really know if I should take his help. What should I do?
did he also told you how much it would cost you hourly? or its was something you would deal with after the girl arrive?
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I tried my luck by reaching myself out in a personals column and to no surprise, I haven’t gotten any responses. Although, the only person who contacted me was a “top foreign dating coach” and he offered his services to me at a fair price. He asked me if i needed help with finding love whether local or abroad. I have yet to respond to him so I don’t really know if I should take his help. What should I do?
I think you should private message @designerman who signed up for an account the same day as you did from the came location, and see what he says. Or who knows, maybe you can just turn your head to the left and talk right to him.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top