Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forums are useless for learning anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Having you noticed that the time that you put in those forums compare to the times an advice on this forums has worked for you is very big?

I personally, spent so much on those pua sites and got 0% improvement.. even a theoretical improvement..

Do you agree?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Doc Love's the System, then read the DJ Bible. Check back after you have studied both extensively.

Yes, they work. You have to understand all the principles first before you'll know exactly what to do for any given situation.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about yourself. This forum helped me a lot in a lot of ways, be it just for the fact I could "get together" with a bunch of more experienced, more mature guys and have a chat.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is the reason I am dating much better than before.

If anything it just taught me - be cool man, just be cool.

Oh, without this forum I would have NEVER understood shyt tests and how to handle. That is immensely useful, if not the most useful.

If someone told me at 18 "Listen, women test you. You know when they get unreasonable and act stupid and make riddiculous demands? THEY MAKE IT UP. They don't want you to actually do what they ask. They want to see if you are in control of yourself to tell them NO"

I wish someone told me that.

Reaction score
All the advice is the same. Attraction and then push pull ;(
Everything is very simplistic to work.

Read Doc Love's the System, then read the DJ Bible. Check back after you have studied both extensively.
All books are lame.
There isnt even once decent book out there.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its useless, why you wasting your time here?

Your time is useless? Or you get laid all the time?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first came here

The site was a godsend

I read hours and hours of old threads and field reports

On the weekends? I went and hit the field like a mad man to test it out

My game became very good, because of the dedication to apply the theory in filed and make it congruent to myself

Now a days?

I just come here to pass the time to be inspired it's slightly better than the MGTOW 4 life videos that are all over youtube

Reaction score
If its useless, why you wasting your time here?

Your time is useless? Or you get laid all the time?
Just was waiting for something to prove me wrong.

But now I noticed teh consistency.

**** ugly women who reject me, btw!

Reaction score
No, why did you have to post it. I was about to go to sleep.
I dream about the last thing I see.

F u man!

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site helped me immensely.

Before coming here, I was the nice guy, the ultimate nice guy. I couldn't make sense of why this hot chick got distant and her pvssy didn't tingle any more. I was beta beta beta. I also had really crappy confidence in my looks, I believed the whole "league" nonsense.

Since that ended, I get it. I realize I can get just about any woman, some requiring more work than others. I also realized about not compromising yourself for a woman. I could go on and on. I grew up with a single dad who dated pretty ugly women and was a bit of a beta himself. I didn't have a real role model to be strong.

I know I still feel those beta tendencies and that is why I will stick around for a couple years. That and the main group here has a great support structure to help new guys like me that never knew about women and things... Most message boards are full of keyboard jockeys or guys saying stupid shizz for attention...

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having you noticed that the time that you put in those forums compare to the times an advice on this forums has worked for you is very big?

I personally, spent so much on those pua sites and got 0% improvement.. even a theoretical improvement..

Do you agree?
Like everything, there is an element of truth in this. For it is a fact we are addicted to words [ad-dict.. to words]. Unless one has their own resistant center, you will feel the gravitational pull to forums [too much time on one particular 'bandwidth', and you are in danger of Groupthink]. And then you will be spending more time than you should be on then. Ideally, they want to be like a tax or tithe on your time... that is, a very small percentage.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do you agree?
Then why don't you leave since you obviously aren't here for any real purpose other than trolling.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be a troll but definitely a member of the DNA (national dyslexia association).

Status
Not open for further replies.