Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forum DJ's - Settle a debate

Best option when it comes to getting/giving phone #'s

• It is better to only give her your phone number

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It is better to only get her phone number

Votes: 24 88.9%

• Total voters

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Please settle a debate.

Is it better to give out your phone number to a woman, or is it better to get her's?

Sorry, no option for both, as that wasn't part of the debate.

Reaction score
It is a man's duty to get her's!!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's no debate; its an overwhelming consensus.

You get the girl's phone number. We don't wait by phones.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted it is better to get her number. But giving your number CAN work. And in crowded or busy environments, or when the target is in a large group and you don't like opening large sets, giving your number is acceptable, imo.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought we were going to settle the debate in person with our contest?

Having a bunch of keyboard jockeys vote in a stupid online poll is hilarious.

Such a big shyt talker, but can't back shyt up. When you grow those imaginary balls you talk so much about, come see me. Like I said, we'll see who pulls more chicks.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Mr_knowit_all said:
I thought we were going to settle the debate in person with our contest?

Having a bunch of keyboard jockeys vote in a stupid online poll is hilarious.

Such a big shyt talker, but can't back shyt up. When you grow those imaginary balls you talk so much about, come see me. Like I said, we'll see who pulls more chicks.
You're down 16-2

Either everyone is wrong, or you are.

Yeah, I can travel in the Spring, and you can be embarrassed again.

What's the contest rules again? Who can give their phone number to the most women? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know too well that hot girls don't call, at least at the initial getting to know eachother stage, simply because they are overwhelmed with options, and they don't know how (supposedly) great you are, yet... You are just another guy.

So it's our duty to take charge and call her.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a matter of contact and who you are personally that makes the difference in which one you choose.

If I've met a girl and we've been talking for sometime and she seems interested in me then getting her number would be the optimum choice. She knows who I am, she willingly gave me her number so in that transaction, which probably took me at least 10 minutes but could be an hour for all I know, this is the natural and best conclusion I could come to.

Conversely, I'm reminded of a sketch done by Martin Lawrence about meeting a girl in a group of hot girls in a night club. He presented himself in a smooth and suave manner, politely introduced himself to the girl he was interested in, pardoning his interuption. Complemented her on her apearance in a good way and gave her his card which had his number on it. Closed and exited back to his buisness. Total time taken was less then 1 minute. From that prospective you could potentially meet a larger number of girls and meet with similar results if you so desired. It's the same principle I use as a promoter giving out free passes and building my guest list daily. I know not ALL of them are going to return my efforts but since I hit up so many I know at least a few are going to take the bait. If I had done things the other way I'd be looking at a short list and probobly make no money.

I say to each his own. It's a different approach but it's like choosing between a sniper rifle and a shotgun. They'll both do the job but in different ways.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past I GAVE THEM MY NUMBER cause i always knew they would call and guess what, 95% of the time they called.

The other reason why I gave them my number is because I had so many numbers that it was impossible to find the time to call any of them.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You take their number because I don't want to wait for her to call... to be busy when she calls to hang out and to give a heavy-balls required role to a girl who can not handle it.