Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forum content just getting worse

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The game has completely changed since Instagram. Your average girl can easily get validated by anyone on Instagram. In addition, this gives women the option to pursue only guys miles above their league and get burned. For example, that 5/10 girl you thought of might have been an easy lay is actually obsessed with some NFL player with 5 kids.
I'll agree that Instagram has not helped but 10-15 years ago, women were making profiles on OkCupid, Plenty of Fish, and Match and getting their inboxes flooded by men.

10-15 years ago, men were sending DMs to women on desktop Facebook.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The forum would be better imo if the IT crowd stopped running off the Neurotypicals.

Reaction score
I'll agree that Instagram has not helped but 10-15 years ago, women were making profiles on OkCupid, Plenty of Fish, and Match and getting their inboxes flooded by men.

10-15 years ago, men were sending DMs to women on desktop Facebook.
yeah but the difference is that the men on OKCupid were mainly low value beta males. On Instagram, it’s higher quality men reaching flooding dms

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The game has completely changed since Instagram. Your average girl can easily get validated by anyone on Instagram. In addition, this gives women the option to pursue only guys miles above their league and get burned. For example, that 5/10 girl you thought of might have been an easy lay is actually obsessed with some NFL player with 5 kids.
If youd only fvck her because shes an easy lay then shed evidently get burned by you too, so i get the intended point of your argument, but the example you used shouldve been with a girl of your own smv being after that guy (assuming your smv actually is above the "5").

What many guys dont seem able to piece together is that if men just want to pump and dump or pretend to be together but cheat, then women have no incentive to not just only fvck the apex males. Because theyd get burned by the other males anyway, but wont even fvck upward in smv as compensation. So when infidelity and casual sex become normalised, what youll get is casual polygyny, exactly what many say we observe in the dating market today.

Last edited:

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want me to ask a young hot female about her DM's, and that answer will constitute that okcupid guys are low value Beta males and instagrams are higher quality? Sorry I'm just amazed you can know the value of mass amounts of men.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but the difference is that the men on OKCupid were mainly low value beta males. On Instagram, it’s higher quality men reaching flooding dms
Ask any instagram active young non ugly girl about her DMs and see what she says
Not sure if you read this classic article from 2017 about NBA guys getting laid from Tinder and Instagram......

The hypothesis is that Tinder and Instagram made puussy easier for NBA players, who are top tier men. For top tier men, tech makes it easier to get laid vs. doing the 1980s-1990s thing at nightclubs. In the 2010s, NBA guys were getting more efficient at getting laid on the road and getting more rest as a result of not needing nightclubs to get laid.

While Instagram has benefitted the top tier men, the slightly above average men and the average men have suffered.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And of course the opposite is true ;)
In my experience, and this isn't directed towards you (I remember you mentioning you're in door-to-door sales, if I'm not mistaken), IT people tend to be anal-retentive. Not a quality that lends itself to seducing women or freely talking about it. They tend to eschew things they don't absolutely agree with imo.

Neurotypicals tend to be less dogmatic and I haven't seen them being lame ( unless you're a being a chest-beating d1ckhead like Hank Moody was and creating threads called "Incel Bingo" - but that's more of an exception than a rule).

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, and this isn't directed towards you (I remember you mentioning you're in door-to-door sales, if I'm not mistaken), IT people tend to be anal-retentive. Not a quality that lends itself to seducing women or freely talking about it. They tend to eschew things they don't absolutely agree with imo.

Neurotypicals tend to be less dogmatic and I haven't seen them being lame ( unless you're a being a chest-beating d1ckhead like Hank Moody was and creating threads called "Incel Bingo" - but that's more of an exception than a rule).
Fair. Yes I’m in door to door but people seem to think I’m autistic, so you’re neurotypical comment made me think.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After further review. Yes some threads are getting pretty strange lately. A lot of self confidence issues lately.
If you have to tell us shes a 10? Shes probably a 6
If you have to tell us you maintained fram. You did not.
If you have to tell us that she came and sex was good. Probably wasnt.
If you have to tell us the text vibe was great lots of interest. Probably wasnt.

I think the best pro tip for most newbs and guys seeking
Any advice on SS is to for 60-90 days read your azz off. See book list references and apply it daily IRL not on APPS. Talk to everyone you can daily. everyone and anyone from small talk to sports talk.
I still dont know why Heartiste on Game is not in the book list. Maybe Roissey pizzed the owner off here at some point dont know.
But 3 books and a handful of months can change your life.
I did say once upon a time that this board can use a FAQ. At the same time, not all answers are one shot solve everything.

Billtx49

Reaction score

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you guys posted this back up. I seen the book list before, but missed that The Manipulated Man was a free download.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I log in every day or two in here to see what's new and what people talk about.
Lately most posts are about how crappy women are and how rigged dating is for men and how modern men are fvcked by feminist/marxist propaganda.

All fair points, but this becomes a chain of mental masturbation with no use. 2 years ago when I joined the forum everything felt...alive.
What happened?

Yeah, restrictions are in place and things are not as easy as before. Call me crazy, but I call that an opportunity to become better and to rise above the sea of "AFCs" out there.

Let's make an effort to keep this forum alive and not to let it become a chat for the unsuccessful and frustrated.
We are better than this.
Andrei
People would rather expend negative energy and low frequencies being in a state of lack than spend that time working on themselves to be in a state of abundance.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frustrated men, betas, cucks, etc would all rather rage type about how poor women are on a anonymous forum than do what needs to be done to counteract what is happening to them (rejection, blown off, being flaked on, etc.)

Why? Because they dont want to put the hard work into bettering themselves financially, physical appearance, social status, etc.

Its far easier for someone to come on here and bash women, bash the guys who do well with women, blah blah.
This may be true, but I think most normal guys know what to do to attract. Yet the problem is 2 fold:

- by the time men learn how to attract, the woman is older and not a virgin 17 times over.
- by the time men learn how to attract, the woman just wants access to his resources.

This is why men get frustrated. They think ‘I have to do all this to get a 35+ year old women while she gave it up when she was fresh and pure to the guy who had nothing in high school?”

Generally the angry men are the ones who can’t date young single childless fertile hot women. Never see a 35+ men go shoot up a mall because older overweight single moms rejected him.

Ever see the show “To Catch a Predator?” The bait is always a young fresh virgin. It’s never a 40+ year old women.

Brutal.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally the angry men are the ones who can’t date young single childless fertile hot women. Never see a 35+ men go shoot up a mall because older overweight single moms rejected him.

Ever see the show “To Catch a Predator?” The bait is always a young fresh virgin. It’s never a 40+ year old women.
If this forum was mature enough, we could discuss a lot about young women vs older women. But I don't think anyone is emotionally ready for that. Most men are still indoctrinated by the feminist prospect of "a woman needs to be old enough past an arbitrary age."