Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forum content just getting worse

Glassguy

Reaction score
This may be true, but I think most normal guys know what to do to attract. Yet the problem is 2 fold:

- by the time men learn how to attract, the woman is older and not a virgin 17 times over.
- by the time men learn how to attract, the woman just wants access to his resources.

This is why men get frustrated. They think ‘I have to do all this to get a 35+ year old women while she gave it up when she was fresh and pure to the guy who had nothing in high school?”

Generally the angry men are the ones who can’t date young single childless fertile hot women. Never see a 35+ men go shoot up a mall because older overweight single moms rejected him.

Ever see the show “To Catch a Predator?” The bait is always a young fresh virgin. It’s never a 40+ year old women.

Brutal.
Good points.

I think the world would be a better place if people didn't get married or have kids until they are at least 30 years old. From 18-30 years old they can live life, figure themselves out, work on their careers/education/craft, gain financial freedom without borrowing their life away through the corrupt banking system, etc.

It would also give men (and women) time to figure out how to live with each other, date and gain experience before entering into a binding contract that the majority end in divorce (and the man losing assets in the process). As well as having a higher chance of raising a kid in a more traditional 2 parent home (which is the exception and not the norm in today's world). Kids being given a lack of leadership and struggling in a single parent home leads to many problems in this country.

That's my take. To think that people used to get married at the age of 16-17 in the old days (and make it work) shows how poorly the maturity level compared to age lacks in today's society.

Reaction score
Good points.

I think the world would be a better place if people didn't get married or have kids until they are at least 30 years old. From 18-30 years old they can live life, figure themselves out, work on their careers/education/craft, gain financial freedom without borrowing their life away through the corrupt banking system, etc.

It would also give men (and women) time to figure out how to live with each other, date and gain experience before entering into a binding contract that the majority end in divorce (and the man losing assets in the process). As well as having a higher chance of raising a kid in a more traditional 2 parent home (which is the exception and not the norm in today's world). Kids being given a lack of leadership and struggling in a single parent home leads to many problems in this country.

That's my take. To think that people used to get married at the age of 16-17 in the old days (and make it work) shows how poorly the maturity level compared to age lacks in today's society.
so we’re an authoritarian communist state now