Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Former coworker

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's going on ladies and fellas..this is my situation..there's a girl that I worked with that leaving the company..I feel like she kinda likes me/is attracted to me.. but I'm very strict on not saying the wrong things/messing with coworkers but now that she's leaving the company I really want to talk to her..has anyone been in this situation before? I flirt with her a little bit in a joking manner but i'm waiting till she's gone from the company to really spit at her

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What's going on ladies and fellas..this is my situation..there's a girl that I worked with that leaving the company..I feel like she kinda likes me/is attracted to me.. but I'm very strict on not saying the wrong things/messing with coworkers but now that she's leaving the company I really want to talk to her..has anyone been in this situation before? I flirt with her a little bit in a joking manner but i'm waiting till she's gone from the company to really spit at her
Ask her out. Be direct and stop beating around the bush with her. She knows you and knows whether she wants that to happen or not. It will be an easy yes/no.

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out. Be direct and stop beating around the bush with her. She knows you and knows whether she wants that to happen or not. It will be an easy yes/no.
I will..this is whatever but we were texting yesterday I told her we should keep in contact and let me know how is her new job..she replied that me, her and another one of our coworkers who left our project should get drinks

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I will..this is whatever but we were texting yesterday I told her we should keep in contact and let me know how is her new job..she replied that me, her and another one of our coworkers who left our project should get drinks
That's a good sign...strike while the iron is hot and capitalize on it. I'd invite her out for a drink and not mention the other person and see how she reacts.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in this exact situation, for 4 months that we worked together I took no action and kept beating around the bush. She left for a different department.

Recently she and another colleague called me up because they want to file a report against our manager. I now have her number.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
For what? A threesome? :lol:
I think that if she was interested in OP, she wouldn't have mentioned the other coworker.
Which is why I suggested OP invite HER out for drinks without mentioning the other coworker. Her response will tell him a lot.

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
For what? A threesome? :lol:
I think that if she was interested in OP, she wouldn't have mentioned the other coworker.
So the other coworker is a guy we worked with..I can 100% honestly say she's not interested in him..she's part of the reason why the guy was kicked off the project

Unless girls are truly that dumb I just can't see a girl liking someone that you're low-key trying to get fired lol..but I could be wrong.. she mentioned him because we went to a company event and took shots before..but at that event she was eying me and basically trying to talk to me any chance she had.. the same with another event we had 2 weeks ago..she saw me from across the room and approached to talk to me..this is the night she gave me her #

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in this exact situation, for 4 months that we worked together I took no action and kept beating around the bush. She left for a different department.

Recently she and another colleague called me up because they want to file a report against our manager. I now have her number.
Lol it's difficult esp in 2022 because I don't want to say the wrong thing and it's turns into something else you never know someone's true nature that's why I'm waiting till she leaves

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since this post I haven't really talked to her but we talked briefly today at work..I guess her and the other coworker are actually friends and went out to get drinks a couple weeks ago.. whether something happened or idc but I'm going to see if she wants to hang out sometime soon