"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Forgive me if this is blatantly obvious but...

xms

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2000
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Doesn't seem to me like there's any mystery about how to get a girl to like you. All you should have to do, it seems, to take her from "this guy's ok" to "this guy's great!" is... get her feeling good.

And isn't that quite easy? Think, what would make *you* feel good, talking to someone? You like talking about your interests and passions, right? And someone who seems to care about them can make you like them pretty fast, especially if they seem interested in them too.

Also, I get the feeling that the difference between becoming friends versus something more is mirroring and kino.

Ahh, do I have any idea what I'm talking about?



------------------
- xms
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
good post!


Peace Out
DZ

------------------
AZN THUGZ NEVER DIE!!! AZN THUGZ 4EVA ALIVE!!
Prepare yoself fer the KayZeez y'all!!!
 

MaMo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2000
Messages
219
Reaction score
2
Location
Tyler, TX, USA
Yep! There are more things than just that, but thats about the simplest way I can think of to get someone to like you.
 

SuperM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
326
Reaction score
0
Damn that's a pretty good post... I have yet to get good at making a girl feel good... mirroring is pretty easy for me if I want to do it... but, the part of trying to make a feel good hasn't worked for me.
 

tomazu

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2000
Messages
196
Reaction score
1
hello!

hey good post! with some girls you have to add social proof / jealousy to your arsenal :-D but I think that kino does a very good job and helps you stay away from the friendship-hell-zone!

ciao tomazu
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

tomazu

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2000
Messages
196
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by xms:
Doesn't seem to me like there's any mystery about how to get a girl to like you. All you should have to do, it seems, to take her from "this guy's ok" to "this guy's great!" is... get her feeling good.

And isn't that quite easy? Think, what would make *you* feel good, talking to someone? You like talking about your interests and passions, right? And someone who seems to care about them can make you like them pretty fast, especially if they seem interested in them too.

Also, I get the feeling that the difference between becoming friends versus something more is mirroring and kino.

Ahh, do I have any idea what I'm talking about?



 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
bump
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Yes but what people realize is that doing some things does lower her interest in you.

If you are always kissing her butt, buying flowers and candy, this alone won't help the interest and will likely hurt it.

I think alot of us have done things to make a girl that was once interested in us, no longer interested.

This is why the DJ bible and everything else is still useful. When you don't realize that certain things are hindering the seduction, you will never change.
 

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Ricky,

You are wrong. Don't listen to me, or do. Take offense, or don't. Either way, you are still wrong. So is much that is taught here, and all of the "original" boards on how to pick up woman (it is all the same sh!t that everyone preaches; go ask the bum/crackhead on the corner, he can easilty spit this stuff. Look in the club; everyone is the "P.I.M.P.")

Would you get turned off by a woman you really liked who bought you gifts? I doubt it. I know I'm not. I love it. It's not the gifts. It's the fact that you come over as "buying" their affection that makes you look weak and unworthy.

What do women want? What do you want? Someone who makes them feel special, important, worthy, and, above all, a human. Interact with woman as people and you will be golden. Yes, you want there pu$$y, but so what? Don't you want your customer's money at work? Doesn't stop you from forming a relationship as "humans."

I Have Risen
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
i have been drinking, don't mind me....

it is true. if a woman likes you, and you make it seem like you are smitten by her, it is flattering. this is how i always get played.

"awwww, he keeps buying me flowers, and called me his girl on the first date. hmmm....what a catch. either he realizes i am the sh!t, or he doesn't even realize he is the sh!t. wow, what a catch!....."

then i get played. hmmm....

maybe i should start being a typical cold hearted b!tch...
 
Top