Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forgive me if this is blatantly obvious but...

xms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to me like there's any mystery about how to get a girl to like you. All you should have to do, it seems, to take her from "this guy's ok" to "this guy's great!" is... get her feeling good.

And isn't that quite easy? Think, what would make *you* feel good, talking to someone? You like talking about your interests and passions, right? And someone who seems to care about them can make you like them pretty fast, especially if they seem interested in them too.

Also, I get the feeling that the difference between becoming friends versus something more is mirroring and kino.

Ahh, do I have any idea what I'm talking about?

------------------
- xms

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post!

Peace Out
DZ

------------------
AZN THUGZ NEVER DIE!!! AZN THUGZ 4EVA ALIVE!!
Prepare yoself fer the KayZeez y'all!!!

MaMo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep! There are more things than just that, but thats about the simplest way I can think of to get someone to like you.

SuperM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that's a pretty good post... I have yet to get good at making a girl feel good... mirroring is pretty easy for me if I want to do it... but, the part of trying to make a feel good hasn't worked for me.

tomazu

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello!

hey good post! with some girls you have to add social proof / jealousy to your arsenal :-D but I think that kino does a very good job and helps you stay away from the friendship-hell-zone!

ciao tomazu

tomazu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xms:
Doesn't seem to me like there's any mystery about how to get a girl to like you. All you should have to do, it seems, to take her from "this guy's ok" to "this guy's great!" is... get her feeling good.

And isn't that quite easy? Think, what would make *you* feel good, talking to someone? You like talking about your interests and passions, right? And someone who seems to care about them can make you like them pretty fast, especially if they seem interested in them too.

Also, I get the feeling that the difference between becoming friends versus something more is mirroring and kino.

Ahh, do I have any idea what I'm talking about?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but what people realize is that doing some things does lower her interest in you.

If you are always kissing her butt, buying flowers and candy, this alone won't help the interest and will likely hurt it.

I think alot of us have done things to make a girl that was once interested in us, no longer interested.

This is why the DJ bible and everything else is still useful. When you don't realize that certain things are hindering the seduction, you will never change.

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky,

You are wrong. Don't listen to me, or do. Take offense, or don't. Either way, you are still wrong. So is much that is taught here, and all of the "original" boards on how to pick up woman (it is all the same sh!t that everyone preaches; go ask the bum/crackhead on the corner, he can easilty spit this stuff. Look in the club; everyone is the "P.I.M.P.")

Would you get turned off by a woman you really liked who bought you gifts? I doubt it. I know I'm not. I love it. It's not the gifts. It's the fact that you come over as "buying" their affection that makes you look weak and unworthy.

What do women want? What do you want? Someone who makes them feel special, important, worthy, and, above all, a human. Interact with woman as people and you will be golden. Yes, you want there pu$$y, but so what? Don't you want your customer's money at work? Doesn't stop you from forming a relationship as "humans."

I Have Risen

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been drinking, don't mind me....

it is true. if a woman likes you, and you make it seem like you are smitten by her, it is flattering. this is how i always get played.

"awwww, he keeps buying me flowers, and called me his girl on the first date. hmmm....what a catch. either he realizes i am the sh!t, or he doesn't even realize he is the sh!t. wow, what a catch!....."

then i get played. hmmm....

maybe i should start being a typical cold hearted b!tch...