"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Forget asking for DATES. Youre offering an ADVENTURE!!!!!

NeverFear

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
4
Age
51
Location
Atlanta
When I used to ask women out, here's what it sounded like:

1. What ya' doing on friday night?
2. Do you like Italian?

And I'm guessing that you guys have a better offer, but not all that much better.



Remember guys. You're NOT asking her on a date. You're asking her to join in you BIG ADVENTURE.

So MAKE it one.

The date you go on must be absolutely unforgettable. this means something unpredictable, exciting, and fun.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The Exile

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Canada
Good advice, but what are we suppose to say?
"Hey, come over, letz go on a great adventure...ehh....to my basement, with that 52 inch tv and a new movie rent." lol, just kidding. But seriously, can u give some examples?
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
"Friday, let's try out that new Italian restaurant that we saw on TV the other night."

It' doesn't have to be a huge adventure, just decisive.
 

DreamerZZ35

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus
Originally posted by NeverFear
When I used to ask women out, here's what it sounded like:

1. What ya' doing on friday night?
2. Do you like Italian?

And I'm guessing that you guys have a better offer, but not all that much better.



Remember guys. You're NOT asking her on a date. You're asking her to join in you BIG ADVENTURE.

So MAKE it one.

The date you go on must be absolutely unforgettable. this means something unpredictable, exciting, and fun.

Here is a recent example (emailed her)......

Your prescense is required next Thursday evening for hours of fun, laughter, drinks and best of all..... me!

We will start our eveing at the funnybone* 6:30 pm ring my bell (yeah baby!) and well go....



*comedy club they are cheap and you get them laughing.m Which is associated with you... not only that but its not the typical dinner,dancing or movie thing... once the weather turns nicer Im doing the zoo and minature golf.... anthing that is activity based.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Lame:
"Hey girl, you wanna go out for Sushi this Sunday Around 9ish?"

DJ Style:
"Hey girl...This Sunday night, wear something really sexy because I'm taking you out to this utlra-swank Sushi Bar Downtown...Yeah, everybodies going to be there because they have a great happy hour at nine and a Hawaiian Band that plays reggae music all night...I don't want to miss out on all the fun...sooo..I'll pick you up at 9 and we'll get there by 930ish for drinks and some good ass food!!!"
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top