Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forced Action - Part I (Get a life)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5: Laughing exercise

All right guys here is another one for your morning checklist. This like the star jump exercise will improve your mood. The thing is with these exercises they ussually get better every time you do them. So with these 2 things combined, your unstoppable.

-----1) Find a mirror and observe your face for a while. Look very carefully at your face. It is said that the face is a reflection of the mind. What kind of reflection appears in your face? Is your face shining or gloomy? Is it tense or relaxed? Is it joyful or irritated? Or is it more or less blank?

2) Smile at yourself in the mirror. Watch your smile. Does your smile look natural and comfortable? Is your facial expression too hard to express a big smile because of tension?

3) Now relax your shoulders and close your eyes. Then smile gently and feel your brain. Can you feel your face and brain become relaxed with your smiling? Soon you will feel the same comfort in your heart, as there is an energy line that connects your heart to your brain.

4) Now then, let's make a frowning face. As soon as you distort your face, the energy center in your heart is blocked and your brain gets tense. This makes sense considering that smiling and laughing affect to your brain so positively.

5) Repeat this exercise several times; first smiling, then make a frowning face. This exercise is excellent stimulation for your brain.

6) Now laugh intensely, shaking your whole body. First, make your face laugh, then your chest, your belly button, your knees, and finally your toes.
-----

Once again, this isnt mine but i cant remember where i got it from.

Remember this and the star jump exercise dont have to be done just once a day, if you want another boost then do them again. Just make sure you do them each atleast once every morning.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've tried that laughing exercise in the morning before and definitely recommend it as those days were full of comedy and it was certainly easier talking to people being in such a good mood

so i'd suggest leaving a good joke out for you to read in the morning or have one in your head

here are some to get you started. http://www.liquidice.co.uk/joke/sick.html

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav
i've tried that laughing exercise in the morning before and definitely recommend it as those days were full of comedy and it was certainly easier talking to people being in such a good mood

so i'd suggest leaving a good joke out for you to read in the morning or have one in your head

here are some to get you started. http://www.liquidice.co.uk/joke/sick.html
Great idea gav.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 6: Eating Habits

Todays challenge is to develop healthy habits. It's pretty simple really, just surround yourself with alot of fruit and healthy things. Give up fast food completely. Give up chocolate completely. Give up all those unhealthy foods:)

From now on, its just healthy food. This has an awesome affect on your mood and will give you alot more energy.