Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forced Action - Part I (Get a life)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS WAS INTENDED FOR HS FORUM, MOD COULD YOU PLEASE MOVE IT THERE

Who here reads but never does? I did it for a long time, i even noticed that i was starting to do it again, this post isn't just for the newbies, its for the exerpeinced as well, are you falling in to the trap of not acting? Imagine if you got every informational post on this site and you mastered the material in each post, you would be the master. Not just of women, but you would be the master of life.

Forced action is my attempt to help people start acting :) It starts off extremely simple and slowly but develops into bigger things. It is based off of that you improve your life a little bit every day. Baby steps, people try to do to much to quickly and this results in an overload.

Consider you improved your life 1% every day. That means in one year you will improve your life by an astonashing %3600. Here is how it's going to work. Every day im going to post an exercise in this thread until i have finished the "GET A LIFE" part of this series, and once this is completed we move on to another topic (Social improvement, seduction, physical improvement, etc.).

Get a life will cover areas such as: Increasing your mood, developing independance, learning to talk to people, becoming more relaxed, slowly developing daily/weekly checklists, finding hobbies and finding your passion. I'm not sure how many days each part will take but im going slowly so you can expect it to be a couple of months until you "have a life". This is to ensure you don't flake out half way through. Once you are through with Forced Action then you should be able to handle anything else on this site, consider it your gateway to action on sosuave.

NOTE: In order to participate you are going to be doing some writing. Get a writing book and in the back write Daily checklist and at the top write "Morning" and half way down the page write "Evening". Also, at the front start writing the days of the week, giving each day half a page. So the top of the page Is monday, then half way down is tuesday, then the next page is wednesday, etc.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1: Improving your mood.

This is an exercise that you are to perform every morning to improve your mood. Score yourself from 0 to 10 on what your mood currently is. Now, stand up.

Take a deep breath..... Now, take an even deeper breath. Then think of any happy moment you have been involved in recently, maybe with your friends or family where you were truely happy. Now look at the roof and slightly to the left.

Now keep thinking about the happy moment and how you are feeling and do 10 star jumps, i dont want pansy start jumps i want your hands almost touching and your feet really wide apart.

Once you have done them, clap your hands and yell "Yes!". Not a ***** little yes, really get into that "Yes!" ;) Then Clap again and give it an even happier "Yes!"

Now what's your mood between 0 and 10?

NOTE: You might want to put loud music on in your room while doing this, it works better and people wont hear you yelling like a mongo. ;)

Thats it for day 1, make sure you put the "Star jump exercise" in your Daily morning checklist".

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
THIS WAS INTENDED FOR HS FORUM, MOD COULD YOU PLEASE MOVE IT THERE
Since you asked so nicely...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this :D
I think I will reread this tomorrow and do it.

BTW thanks for this in advance because I know this will kick some a$$.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
cool

not bad.

Reading things online and posting about them will make you good at only two things: reading and posting.

whatever you DO is what you become better at.

Oh, and its not "get a life" because then what you are doing is GETTING. What you should just do is LIVE.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Good stuff....this works REALLY well if you play music that makes ya wanna dance.:cool:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2: Drinking habits

Day 2 is all about giving up soft drink and drinking more water. Today, get a 2Litre bottle of water, fill it up and put it in your fridge. You have to drink 2 of these bottles a day, this is alot of water so you wont have much room for any other drinks, and if you do you should be drinking milk or juice.

This is good for your metabolism and you will be amazed by the affect it has on your mood.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: cool

Thanks for the reply's guys.

Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
not bad.

Reading things online and posting about them will make you good at only two things: reading and posting.

whatever you DO is what you become better at.
Another great way of looking at it :) You are the result of your actions.

Oh, and its not "get a life" because then what you are doing is GETTING. What you should just do is LIVE.
All right buddy, im confused :confused:

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: cool

All right buddy, im confused :confused:
Well, the life..isn't a thing. You don't get a life. You LIVE. A lot of newbies might come in here and try to "Get a life" by emulating the lives of someone else.

They will be playing the life of a character. Its important to integrate the things you DO into your life, and then LIVE it. Your life is your life, you cant get a new one, you can improve it however :)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: cool

Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
Well, the life..isn't a thing. You don't get a life. You LIVE. A lot of newbies might come in here and try to "Get a life" by emulating the lives of someone else.

They will be playing the life of a character. Its important to integrate the things you DO into your life, and then LIVE it. Your life is your life, you cant get a new one, you can improve it however :)
... You do GET a life, when your born you get one, and what you do with it is live it. It's like GETTING a playsation and what you do with it is PLAY it. Either way it doesn't make a difference to the post.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good idea, Sammo, and the star jump exercise works every time.:)

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: cool

It's like GETTING a playsation and what you do with it is PLAY it. Either way it doesn't make a difference to the post.
Okay, but would you want to "get" one if you weren't going to PLAY it?

The reason you get it is to play, not just so you can brag to your buddies about having one.

Same with life, whatever life you have should be because you want to live that and experience it, not so you can walk around and hand out an impressive resume(sp?).

Cause real DJ's are out there LIVING their life, not standing around talking about what an impressive 'life' they've got.

Thats all I wanted to make sure everyone who reads this understands.

Your life is useless unless you want to live it.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3: Compliments

Today's exercise is about complimenting people, it makes you seem more friendly and is a good confidence builder. So today, compliment 5 people, they dont have to be strangers. Make sure its genuine though, and maybe something they seem to have put alot of work in to.

When you get home write down the reactions of all the people you complimented. Include their body language.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sammo, it's great that you're spending the time to do this. you must be a really generous person to share your experience with others

ok, that's compliment no1

(i can't actually see your reaction, but if you'd tell me, that'd be great)

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is awesome stuff, and is really going to help me a lot. thanks dude! the star jump exercise really works, too!

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you can continue this series, and other ones (once you finish this series) and keep doing such a good job

This could definantly help out some of the young DJs get some positive feelings going!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4: Sleeping and relaxation exercises

Now todays task is develop a habit of deep sleep. Make sure you are going to have at least 8 hours of deep sleep a night. Keep it as close to that mark as possible. Over sleeping is also bad, so 8 hours a night is your ideal mark.

Now this exercise will help you have a more restful sleep.

-----
Assume your desired sleeping position. Focus on the exhalation phase of each breath, and relax as you exhale.

For two or three exhalations, focus on your supporting environment (usually your bed) and allow that environment to support your total body as you continue to exhale, and r-e-l-a-x.

Following these exhalations, allow your attention to wander through your body. There is no set sequence, nor should you be in a hurry. As you "move" through the body, identify any sensations that you may feel (heaviness, warmth, coolness, heartbeat, twitching, pressure, gurgling in the stomach or intestines, tension, stillness, etc.).

Upon identifying a sensation, mentally acknowledge the sensation in your mind and continue to wander through the body and passively search for others. You will notice that the number of sensations diminishes after a few minutes. As the mind continues to focus inward on the body, it will become quiet and sleep will result.
-----

NOTE: I dont claim credit for this exercise, but i really cant remember where i learnt it.

Make sure you add your relaxation exercise to your evening checklist.