Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those who deny the importance of Looks

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Lizard brain - "I am hungry", and it picks whichever food source to fit that hunger.
Lizard brain - "I am scared", it chooses fight or flight with no input from you
LIzard brain - "I like that girl", in a room of 100 it only see's her it desires her
Lizard brain - "I need to survive", it will pick even non rational tactics to provide the means to survive.

Lizard brain bypasses your rational thought. Thus if your image is one her lizard brain desires, she will be stupid behind you and do all these sorts of things she "normally" would never do.
this was a good way to answer zekko...next time I'll just @mrgoodstuff to reply.:)

Just reading up on lizard brain, actually never read it described before.:)
They taught about the amygdala in the Mental Health First Aid course and the Nonviolent Crisis Intervention course that I took for curiosity's sakes, but not the term 'lizard brain'. I like this.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Looking at men as Sex objects is better than looking at them as resources just to be exploited.
does knowledge count as 'resources'?
then yes I've been doing that(exploiting for knowledge) my whole life.
That is, looking at men as a knowledge resource so I then know how to gather my own resources by myself.

I could write a long book about all the male teachers I've had to gain job and life skills.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does knowledge count as 'resources'?
then yes I've been doing that(exploiting for knowledge) my whole life.
That is, looking at men as a knowledge resource so I then know how to gather my own resources by myself.

I could write a long book about all the male teachers I've had to gain job and life skills.
At least you give your male teachers their credit. Many act like they did it all on their own.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
At least you give your male teachers their credit. Many act like they did it all on their own.
Some of them have vanished.
They are no longer living.
What they taught me is in me and helps me form the words I'm typing right now.

Back to this thread topic and realisation I had, I still don't understand how watching the girls reactions to the buff guy in the omegle social experiment video made me want to stop eating junk food.
I must be gay.
I must feel like I want some of those girls' reactions for myself.
Hence, why it was difficult to explain myself to zekko

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Back to this thread topic and realisation I had, I still don't understand how watching the girls reactions to the buff guy in the omegle social experiment video made me want to stop eating junk food.
I must be gay.
One of those logical minded females that are rare.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I must be gay.
Why did they vanish? Natural causes or what?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
actually pretty young, 60's and 70's.
Even just in the past 10 years there's been alot.
One was a young dude by suicide ffs, so sad. A couple of cancers.

Some factors like drinking alcohol and smoking, not eating clean nor eating regularly or eating enough protein and vegetables. Not drinking enough water.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Some factors like drinking alcohol and smoking, not eating clean nor eating regularly or eating enough protein and vegetables. Not drinking enough water.
Yea the simple things

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
really, aren't they though?
I'm still periodically spitting up lung butter from quitting smoking. Almost 5 months plus 1 year quit Nov '18 to Nov '19.
Started at 16. So under 30 years anyways.
So lazy of me to have used cigarettes as a social crutch and relaxation tool.
Smoking can destroy your looks just as rapidly as alcohol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One was a young dude by suicide ffs, so sad. A couple of cancers.

Where they married, did they have GF's? How was their lovelife and friendships?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Where they married, did they have GF's? How was their lovelife and friendships?
All brothers so very tight multi decade friendships(male)
one was once divorced but very happy with second lady(gf only)....break my heart she died within 3 weeks of him and she was younger...awww.
Another one, the suicide, was probable incel...late 20's, kind to me but rough with guys;

another one, died on his couch by heart attack when his woman was out getting groceries....him and his father and uncle were fishing at one of the dams when we were out there...my brother bought his first boat from the father.A kindly, older tradesman who himself died within a few years from old age but also heartbreak from the loss of his son.(longterm almost 50 yr marriage)
Like my Grandma dying 3 years after my Dad.

Another one, speeding on the highway (he was alone in car)with girlfriend and pregnancy on the way. That was a big funeral.

One that was my work partner from another locale, he would drink all night at his campsite and subsist all day on En sure drinks thinking that was enough nutrition.

Another one, a jolly loud, abrasive but lovable towards me heavy drinker and smoker. When I was still drinking he was the loudest at the bar, making us all laugh til your sides hurt. Multiple divorces, kids.

Each one of these spent significant amounts of work hours with me as my partner or same project crew. Each one of them taught me trade AND life secrets.

:confused:There's more but I'm moving this weekend and want to get going.

(pattern interruption of pain talk-learned that from studying lizard brain yesterday)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All brothers so very tight multi decade friendships(male)
one was once divorced but very happy with second lady(gf only)....break my heart she died within 3 weeks of him and she was younger...awww.
Another one, the suicide, was probable incel...late 20's, kind to me but rough with guys;

another one, died on his couch by heart attack when his woman was out getting groceries....him and his father and uncle were fishing at one of the dams when we were out there...my brother bought his first boat from the father.A kindly, older tradesman who himself died within a few years from old age but also heartbreak from the loss of his son.(longterm almost 50 yr marriage)
Like my Grandma dying 3 years after my Dad.

Another one, speeding on the highway (he was alone in car)with girlfriend and pregnancy on the way. That was a big funeral.

One that was my work partner from another locale, he would drink all night at his campsite and subsist all day on En sure drinks thinking that was enough nutrition.

Another one, a jolly loud, abrasive but lovable towards me heavy drinker and smoker. When I was still drinking he was the loudest at the bar, making us all laugh til your sides hurt. Multiple divorces, kids.

Each one of these spent significant amounts of work hours with me as my partner or same project crew. Each one of them taught me trade AND life secrets.

:confused:There's more but I'm moving this weekend and want to get going.

(pattern interruption of pain talk-learned that from studying lizard brain yesterday)
4 brothers worked on the same project with you?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s no secret that men and women alike both will show a greater degree of attraction for the more attractive members of the opposite sex.

Duh.

The problem I have with the “Looks matter” topic is not whether it matters, but how much and in what capacity.

Any man who says looks are basically everything is only focusing on the initial stages of attraction. He is focusing on the very beginning, and most likely because that is where his own issues reside which made him aware of this “truth”.
Yes, it’s true good looking guys have it easier in the initial stages. Many times it’s even effortless. Many of his faults and mistakes will be overlooked or construed differently, hence it will appear he can “get away with murder”.

But this luxury is often short lived, and it even becomes counterproductive in relationships that dig deeper.

“Chadness” is often a drama tornado beyond “hello”. Women do and think really crazy sh*t the moment they even remotely begin to think their standing with a man is threatened by other women in any way. It doesn’t matter if he is a stand up guy who doesn’t cheat and truly loves a woman. If he’s not over the top blue pill with expressing his feelings (which he won’t), drama of insecurity and jealousy will certainly ensue at some point. It’s inevitable. Even with women who are themselves very attractive.

Good looks are only everything if everything to you is sex. Good looking guys who want more than that are going to have more issues finding it than the average guy. No doubt about it.

Guys who truly have it best are those who are attractive enough to do ok with women, but not so attractive that they drive women into insecure thinking.

Average guys do have some advantages in this game. They just have to get past not having the rock star luxuries of initial attraction.

Chads are sprinters.

Average guys can run marathons.
I completely agree with you in any single, what you said its true in my opinion and I believe any guy would agree.

The fact is that at the same time any guy would rather have the passionate animal sex with a girl who crave him physically first and only then seeking a relationship.

Its not about validation, not only that its about jizzing 5 metres long cause she is hot, she is horny for you and you dont need any game, frame or any other accessory to make her do something she wants to do herself already as much as you want her to do it.

An average guy having sex with a somehow attracted girl having sex with him cause she doesnt mind him and wants to make sure to secure his commitment, will in no circumstance provide what a genuinely horny attracted craving girl will.

Also there are simply many guys that are not into commitment and relationships so dont really see it as the final goal.