Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those who deny the importance of Looks

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont recall anyone flat out denying it. It matters but not to the degree that these threads keep shoving this self loathing, self conscience and useless videos down our throats.
If your frame gets wrecked by being around better looking men and women then there are deeper issues.
Try using your eye contact the right way.

You have to be fairly dam ugly to be considered un fckable these days bro because theres equally ugly females out here. Each person has their gauge.
It doesn't work that way. Women dont go after their own league unless it's to settle in their later years but thats just a matter of money.

It matters a lot if someone scores highly in that lms aspect. To say otherwise shows you're not in that category.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont recall anyone flat out denying it. It matters but not to the degree that these threads keep shoving this self loathing, self conscience and useless videos down our throats.
If your frame gets wrecked by being around better looking men and women then there are deeper issues.
Try using your eye contact the right way.

You have to be fairly dam ugly to be considered un fckable these days bro because theres equally ugly females out here. Each person has their gauge.
Establishing your frame is not any different than winning a car race, your superior skills allow you to overcome someone sitting on a better performing vehicle as long as you are both driving a sport car despite yours being less fast.

No amount of skills are gonna let you win if he drives a lamborghini and you are driving an electric car for kids.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It matters not to me bro. I do what i want with myself. You guys posting this horseshyt must hate yourselves everytime you look in a mirror instead of knowing what a handsome fckn dude you are.
Theres no denying lms but you guys take the shyt too far with your own self defeating bs.
Im fine with myself and im quiet blessed. Dont let that bother you.
I suppose you haven't read my threads (or forgot) to even consider me in that category.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter a lot but women differ a lot in their personal tastes. Much more than men. All you can do is be your best version which is be groomed and take care of yourself. Apart from that comes things like how you carry yourself and how you act. The most obvious example I can think of is Cristiano Ronaldo, some women drool over him and some don't like how he looks at all. Just trying to look your best is all you can do. A lot of incels could look much better than how they currently look but just refuse to do so and rather sit there pitying themselves.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comon man. To me that is a fcked comparison of this. I would rather look at my world through my eyes and not Hollywood's eyes. The ugly scale is very wide dude and this little experiment videos are useless.
Frame is NOT a comparison to the outside world.
Is there competition in life? Ofcourse. Learn to over come losing the race or match and therefore you win.
Trying to pull a guy outta the gutter is almost useless.
He has to pull himself out.
The first step to establishing your own frame and principles is stop comparing your looks to other men.
Maximize what you have. Its that simple.
You cant create frames out of thin air, you still need something of value behind it and value is establishing comparing it to other items around.

You cant have a frame that copper is valuable unless you have rocks and wood nearby, as much as no matter how hard you try you cant hold the frame that copper is high value if someone else offers gold and silver.

You have to accept the fact that doing something not always gets you something...your mindset is the same one of lazy ugly fat guys who spend money on "game" books and bootcamps cause they think its about their inner game rather than what they put on the table.
No amount of action, "confidence" or pickup lines are gonna work if you have nothing worth to back it up.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Body game can also include fine clothing.

Do you know how few men dress well or stay
groomed?
I'm talking nonsuit environments.
Dirty, stained ripped clothing are cheap fixes. Get detergent, that oxy stain remover and a needle and thread.
Dirty unkept hair or semi baldness can be washed, combed with water throughout the day and/or completely shaved bald and moisturized.
Nails can be trimmed across and scrubbed. Shoes can be scrubbed and polished.

A quickpaced walk down ten city blocks and back will put colour in cheeks and a sparkle in eye.
These are accomplishable tasks, even in a pandemic.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FACEandLMS is streaming live today if you want the hardcore incel stream flowing through your ears. I find it pretty funny while I'm working. Takes the sting off work.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have never been zeroed out bro. Go to 0 and you start with yourself. Have you not ever asked yourself what if it was just me?
Without all the stuff? You put too much value in being successful with women. This is were this mindset or frame establishment comes from.
You cant know it unless you know it.
Frame is a knowing not a comparison of some sum difference of 2 things. What your describing is neediness and the reason why you post these garbage videos imo.
Your posts can be summed as "step up your inner game bro", well you are 10 yrs late and suckers who bought that are thankfully out of money, hope you are not one of them even tough you do seem one.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the guys blaming failure with women not on themselves are cucked.

Folks don't want to put in the time and the effort.

It's far easier to just say you aren't good looking by genetics.

I've been obese and ugly and I got laid like a warlord and I've been super ripped with abs popping and still got laid.

The only difference was in how confident I felt about myself and my life.

It's easier to go out and talk to women when you feel good about how you look. That's it.

Step game up.

When was the last time you approached 100 women?

Even when I was at my ugliest, I have smashed a new broad every week.

Step game up.

It's always better to keep improving your looks, wealth, status and skills.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter a lot but women differ a lot in their personal tastes. Much more than men.
Youre kidding with this assertion, right? Lol. It's the opposite of reality. Which gender only swipes yes on a small minority of men on platforms based on looks? Which gender can make money online from mens' thirst as a skinny model, or a fat model, or a short model, or a tall model, or big or small tits, or a milf model, or whatever else?

Youve gone off the rocker on this one bro. Men fit into a far more narrow range of being physically attractive than women. Women have a much greater variation of how they can look and still have some men find them attractive. Your example is flawed because men also prefer different kinds of faces. However just like with body type, men are more inclusive of which faces are attractive.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men are completely unaware that a man who displays self-respect in his grooming, clothing and body language (i.e. his "presentation") usually ups his "looks" rating by several points in many, if not most women's eyes. Nothing attracts a woman more than the appearance of personal power. An average-looking guy who most women would normally see as a 4 or 5 can appear as a 7.5 or 8 just by leveraging those three things. It's not that he actually is a 7.5 or 8. It's that women will emotionally assign that evaluation based on how his projection makes her feel.

Put another way, how we show the world we feel about ourselves (self-respect) plays the majority part in attraction.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've been obese and ugly and I got laid like a warlord and I've been super ripped with abs popping and still got laid.

It's easier to go out and talk to women when you feel good about how you look. That's it.

Step game up.

Step game up.

You sound like a textbook keyboard jockey. "I fvcked new girls every week when i was obese and ugly bro, you just aint sh1t. Step your game up" yea sure...

Reaction score

Inb4 someone says that they are all celebrities, let me remind you that the girls thirsting at them are hot celebrities themselves just like the fact that danny de vito, al pacino and woody allen are not in this video.

I can totally confirm what appears obvious there, when I got my peak body shape in my late 20s I had girls randomly touching my arms and chest and guess what no hard game was required, not being a dumbass was enough.
I worry about people who say things like "looks don't matter." Even if they have a more nuanced argument that's like saying obesity doesn't put you in a categorically higher risk group for multiple conditions. That's some next level denial of reality.

It's literally bottom of the barrel level argumentation.

Looking better than you do now Is 1) not that hard 2) it confers an advantage and 3) the makeup industry is worth more than $500B globally. Are you really telling me that happens because looks don't matter? hahaha

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Step game up.

Step game up.

I highhhly doubt this

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So says the guy who's jealous of better looking people. Your talking confidence? Give me a break, the entire thread smells of no confidence. Always wishing to be Chad. Lol
"Jeez i wish Chad would quit taking all the Chics. He's so lucky. Maybe a facelift would help? Or pack marbles in my cheekbones"
lol
Good thing im aging as good as Tommy boy. :rofl: and to think he has all that money.
The title of the thread is "for those who deny the importance of looks" and this is not a debate.

The message Im trying to share its quite obvious and understood from everyone who joined this thread, apart you of course.

Like a broken disk you are repeating the same boring useless lines about "inner game", "frame", "confidence" and so on and when confronted with the truth you moved to random ad hominem.

No amount of frame or confidence is gonna make you belly tight or arms big when you take away your shirt, and only retards can fail to understand that confidence doesnt grow muscles on demand.

Also Im not jealous of good looking people because unlike retards I worked on my body and got the wanted results, as much as Im not jealous of wealthy people, I simply appreciate that condition.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At my (large) college virtually every couple I've seen for the past 2 years were with a Chad/Tyrone, athlete, drug dealer, or rich frat kid. It's a living stereotype at this point. The very few exceptions have been w/ piss drunk girls.

Reaction score
The title of the thread is "for those who deny the importance of looks" and this is not a debate.

The message Im trying to share its quite obvious and understood from everyone who joined this thread, apart you of course.

Like a broken disk you are repeating the same boring useless lines about "inner game", "frame", "confidence" and so on and when confronted with the truth you moved to random ad hominem.

No amount of frame or confidence is gonna make you belly tight or arms big when you take away your shirt, and only retards can fail to understand that confidence doesnt grow muscles on demand.

Also Im not jealous of good looking people because unlike retards I worked on my body and got the wanted results, as much as Im not jealous of wealthy people, I simply appreciate that condition.
Bro what are you talking about ?

You mean I can't get ****ing yoked by meditating?

;)