Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those who deny the importance of Looks

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At my (large) college virtually every couple I've seen for the past 2 years were with a Chad/Tyrone, athlete, drug dealer, or rich frat kid. It's a living stereotype at this point. The very few exceptions have been w/ piss drunk girls.
Drug dealer don't even have to be an attractive man in any way.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many men are stuck in a living hell of ruminating about looks and being totally ripped. This is the ultimate dancing monkey paradigm. It’s often all for the sake of submitting to her frame, and it is the equivalent of women who cake on way too much makeup.

It seems reasonable to me for a man to make himself as fit as possible and present himself as well as he reasonably can. That’s all he needs to check off the “looks” box with 80% of women.

Women look mostly to see if a man takes care of himself. For many women (I would even say the majority), the body builder type is a turn-off. It conveys insecurity to them (too much caring about their appearance). Plus these guys are intimidating to many of them.

A moderately muscular, triangle frame is certainly the sweet spot in terms of most women attracted, and that is within the possibility of most men to attain.

Far too much attention and angst is applied to looks. It’s SOOOOO easy to look better than the “competition”. Be reasonably fit, wear nice clothing (no need for expensive...just neat), clean shoes (MASSIVELY important to women), and you’ve handled the looks department.

Don’t waste your life in angst about looks. Women aren’t that picky. Looks matter to a reasonable degree, but women perceive men as a total package, not looks alone. I can tell you straight out that I’m with a solid 9, and I’m no 9. She tells me virtually every single day that I’m “beautiful”, because the colors that are on my pallet all combine into a beautiful painting for her. I look okay, but other aspects of my personality and the way I present myself combine to ramp me up to a 9 in her eyes.

Just be fit, dress nicely, and you will find an abundance of women who are initially quite interested. What more can a man want? There’s a lot to be said for an average looking guy to be walking around with an 8 on his arm, and that’s entirely possible.

I strongly believe that this shows the world that you’re a man who pays attention to fitness, but is not obsessed it consumed by it.

For men, the woman’s looks is everything. For women, it’s the whole package, and it’s how she feels when she’s around you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her mouth is literally watering, her pulse is up, her body warms up, pupils dilate. SO being her ideal body type can get most of the work done for you and we all should seek being our best for what works for us.
Her puzzy warmed up and her body was in compliance with his desires.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many men are stuck in a living hell of ruminating about looks and being totally ripped. This is the ultimate dancing monkey paradigm. It’s often all for the sake of submitting to her frame, and it is the equivalent of women who cake on way too much makeup.

It seems reasonable to me for a man to make himself as fit as possible and present himself as well as he reasonably can. That’s all he needs to check off the “looks” box with 80% of women.

Women look mostly to see if a man takes care of himself. For many women (I would even say the majority), the body builder type is a turn-off. It conveys insecurity to them (too much caring about their appearance). Plus these guys are intimidating to many of them.

A moderately muscular, triangle frame is certainly the sweet spot in terms of most women attracted, and that is within the possibility of most men to attain.

Far too much attention and angst is applied to looks. It’s SOOOOO easy to look better than the “competition”. Be reasonably fit, wear nice clothing (no need for expensive...just neat), clean shoes (MASSIVELY important to women), and you’ve handled the looks department.

Don’t waste your life in angst about looks. Women aren’t that picky. Looks matter to a reasonable degree, but women perceive men as a total package, not looks alone. I can tell you straight out that I’m with a solid 9, and I’m no 9. She tells me virtually every single day that I’m “beautiful”, because the colors that are on my pallet all combine into a beautiful painting for her. I look okay, but other aspects of my personality and the way I present myself combine to ramp me up to a 9 in her eyes.

Just be fit, dress nicely, and you will find an abundance of women who are initially quite interested. What more can a man want? There’s a lot to be said for an average looking guy to be walking around with an 8 on his arm, and that’s entirely possible.

I strongly believe that this shows the world that you’re a man who pays attention to fitness, but is not obsessed it consumed by it.

For men, the woman’s looks is everything. For women, it’s the whole package, and it’s how she feels when she’s around you.
The same atheletes that are at an "obsessive" level of winning with their sport are not having an issue with women. One of Michael Jordan's big things was he worked hard as hell behind everyones backs, people even his team didn't know about it. And if he got hurt it was never announced, it was hidden from the league. All to craft this image of effortless perfection.

So you be obsessed by fitness if it's your thing! But it will be best not to discusss this with the world, make it look effortless and down play your involvement.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have meet plenty of fat and ugly dudes that can pull hot puss... that being said they need perfect execution and try insanely hard to pull them. I am not trying to sound conceited but I was fortunate to be blessed with looks and aesthetics... my personality has always been my curse. I have been in bars and clubs and had girls grab me and tell me we were going home together. Girls are just like guys... I want to bang the hb10 all night and don’t really care if she can make me laugh with her conversation

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have meet plenty of fat and ugly dudes that can pull hot puss... that being said they need perfect execution and try insanely hard to pull them. I am not trying to sound conceited but I was fortunate to be blessed with looks and aesthetics... my personality has always been my curse. I have been in bars and clubs and had girls grab me and tell me we were going home together. Girls are just like guys... I want to bang the hb10 all night and don’t really care if she can make me laugh with her conversation
They don't even need that. Belong to the right frat, be a drug dealer or belong to the right group and they are "in". Many women don't mind being passed around in these groups?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of Michael Jordan's big things was he worked hard as hell behind everyones backs, people even his team didn't know about it. And if he got hurt it was never announced, it was hidden from the league. All to craft this image of effortless perfection.

So you be obsessed by fitness if it's your thing! But it will be best not to discusss this with the world, make it look effortless and down play your involvement.
11947434_538832806267381_7828047700767146143_n.jpg

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Wow. Dude, you're not a 9 by any combination. Let me tell you how things are as an actual 9. Not just your girlfriend will tell you that you're beautiful, society everyday will tell you that you're beautiful -- verbally or nonverbally, male or female. As a 9 you will stand out and not subtlety. Everyone in the room will have an understanding that you're just "better."

Soo easy to look better than the competition? Not only is this obvious nonsense, but logically cannot hold true for only a few can be better than most. Many ppl fight, steal, manipulate, wage slave, and maneuver for this power because it IS power. Claiming to be a 9 so casually shows how little your actual experience is to being one. It's like a child naively saying "I'll become a billionaire when I grow up". Life isn't that simple.

Women aren't that picky? Women are known even by the most common of man to be picky. We know this because normal men feel what's called "approach anxiety". This is rare among high value men-- at best just having slight shyness or a reserved personality. Women settle when it's most convenient. And because only a few can be better than most, it is very reasonable to be concerned about looks... money, or status. It would be unreasonable not to be. That said, the total package is Looks, Money, and Status. Personality and attire only matters if it draws from these 3 mentioned factors. A great personality will just land you in the friendzone.

A balance of all 3 will obviously yield greater value potential but it's fine to just be good in 1 category if you can "increase your stats" high enough. So shoes might count if it displays wealth, but someone with high looks or known status won't need to care about shoes lmao. And I personally know this, on top of impersonal examples, because I often wear very dirty shoes.

Women look for men who take care of themselves? Come on man. We've all seen plenty of guys who were messy, irresponsible, and who didn't have it together get plenty of pvsy. I especially see such ppl in college but all the same with older adults as well.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, but you're wayyy off base. Take this advice coming from a real 9. And before I get the "WhY aRe you Here tHeN?"... I'm here in the same capacity of which curious normies observe incels for their perspectives on cultural trends and personal struggles. Except it's me curiously observing normies and incels. I suppose it's human nature to watch other people's interpersonal lives? Reading this I hope I don't come off as an arse.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who have not gone through the trials of the sexual marketplace are disgusted by kissing any man that it not the tip-top Chad tier. And it starts at an early stage of life:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F
Wow. Dude, you're not a 9 by any combination. Let me tell you how things are as an actual 9. Not just your girlfriend will tell you that you're beautiful, society everyday will tell you that you're beautiful -- verbally or nonverbally, male or female. As a 9 you will stand out and not subtlety. Everyone in the room will have an understanding that you're just "better."

Soo easy to look better than the competition? Not only is this obvious nonsense, but logically cannot hold true for only a few can be better than most. Many ppl fight, steal, manipulate, wage slave, and maneuver for this power because it IS power. Claiming to be a 9 so casually shows how little your actual experience is to being one. It's like a child naively saying "I'll become a billionaire when I grow up". Life isn't that simple.

Women aren't that picky? Women are known even by the most common of man to be picky. We know this because normal men feel what's called "approach anxiety". This is rare among high value men-- at best just having slight shyness or a reserved personality. Women settle when it's most convenient. And because only a few can be better than most, it is very reasonable to be concerned about looks... money, or status. It would be unreasonable not to be. That said, the total package is Looks, Money, and Status. Personality and attire only matters if it draws from these 3 mentioned factors. A great personality will just land you in the friendzone.

A balance of all 3 will obviously yield greater value potential but it's fine to just be good in 1 category if you can "increase your stats" high enough. So shoes might count if it displays wealth, but someone with high looks or known status won't need to care about shoes lmao. And I personally know this, on top of impersonal examples, because I often wear very dirty shoes.

Women look for men who take care of themselves? Come on man. We've all seen plenty of guys who were messy, irresponsible, and who didn't have it together get plenty of pvsy. I especially see such ppl in college but all the same with older adults as well.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, but you're wayyy off base. Take this advice coming from a real 9. And before I get the "WhY aRe you Here tHeN?"... I'm here in the same capacity of which curious normies observe incels for their perspectives on cultural trends and personal struggles. Except it's me curiously observing normies and incels. I suppose it's human nature to watch other people's interpersonal lives? Reading this I hope I don't come off as an arse.
For the reading comprehension impaired:

I said that I’m pretty much just ok looking, but IN HER EYES I’m a 9. As in, contrary to the FACT that I’m not a 9.

Don’t just skim through a post and then react emotionally. Isn’t that how women play? It makes you look bad.

How old are you? I want to know who I’m dealing with here.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was picking up some take out the other day and saw a guy that I know was an incel just from his looks. If this guy put work into his looks his ceiling is still lower than most, so yes looks matter, anyone saying otherwise is not dealing with reality. However with that said it isn't as black and white as some others have said. The best puss magnets I have seen in real life were average looking guys and some of the guys that I have seen struggle were very good looking. The very good looking guys that struggled were a minority just like the average looking guys that killed it were also a minority. Again looks do matter but it isn't all there is to it. The number of men that got really screwed in the genetic lottery is not as high as some people think, if you are not in this group than there are things you can do to improve that do not require surgery. I think men need to stop doing dumb shiit that is not helpful. I see guys complaining about OLD and social media yet they still us it, if it isn't working for you then stop doing it, try something else. I've had women tell me they wanted to have babies with me because of my beautiful eyes or just because I was so hot , I've had women offer me 3somes and straight up tell me that they wanted to have sex with me but I have also gotten women who were not into me when we first met.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F

For the reading comprehension impaired:

I said that I’m pretty much just ok looking, but IN HER EYES I’m a 9. As in, contrary to the FACT that I’m not a 9.

Don’t just skim through a post and then react emotionally. Isn’t that how women play? It makes you look bad.

How old are you? I want to know who I’m dealing with here.
Did I touch a nerve? I saw what you posted. You implied you weren't a 9 (in looks). Here is where your ignorance shows...despite what your girl said about you, I can confidently claim that she doesn't see you as 9. If she did that would mean you measure high in LMS among other high value men as unique traits like personality doesn't make you special or up your points. A 9 is a 9 (or 8) to everyone in their respective culture. So a 9 in "her eyes" is a 9 to the vast majority of female eyes.

Emotional reaction? I was more appalled than emotional though we can obviously see how touchy you are from your blown response. And regardless if I'm emotional, feminine, etc, it matters not to me. Words meant to belittle my value, just can't in the face of a reality that constantly approves my behavior and validates my existence.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I touch a nerve? I saw what you posted. You implied you weren't a 9 (in looks). Here is where your ignorance shows...despite what your girl said about you, I can confidently claim that she doesn't see you as 9. If she did that would mean you measure high in LMS among other high value men as unique traits like personality doesn't make you special or up your points. A 9 is a 9 (or 8) to everyone in their respective culture. So a 9 in "her eyes" is a 9 to the vast majority of female eyes.

Emotional reaction? I was more appalled than emotional though we can obviously see how touchy you are from your blown response. And regardless if I'm emotional, feminine, etc, it matters not to me. Words meant to belittle my value, just can't in the face of a reality that constantly approves my behavior and validates my existence.
And if you were thrust into a culture or group which didn't approve or valueate your looks then what?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A humorous reminder of how I knew absolutely everything when I was around 30.

Let me ask you a question. Can a woman date down? Can a well-rounded 9 date down to a 6 or 7? The answer is that they cannot. Even if just for the social implications, let alone attraction.

Men have the ability to mold women’s perceptions. Women are malleable. I’ve done it all my life. My girlfriends have consistently been raw beauties, 9s to use the shorthand we use. That’s not because I was physically a 9. It’s because I was able to leverage other equally important traits to my advantage.

My point to the men here who have an ear is that we don’t need to ruminate about and fixate on looks the way women do. Women evaluate the entire package that a man brings to the table, not just looks. Looks is only one part of the whole. Where a man lacks in one area, he can make up for it in another. That is part of the power of being a man. Not many men understand this. Certainly you don’t. But some do, and these are the average to fairly good-looking men who know how to cast their spell on women who are far above average.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about this part again a bit on the way home, because it reminded me of something I had been thinking about for at least a couple of years now. And that is, to sum it up, what separates your life right now as a human from an animal?

It was in the context of whether I would continue or quit MMA, and what activities I wanted my physical and mental life to consist of. I pondered that to live like I physically did, you did not even need to be human. I could've been an animal and made fighting a focus of my life. By extension, being obsessed with having sex both in itself and in arranging your mental thought and physical actions in pursuit of it, is also the pattern of an animal.

I decided I was going to actively make sure to be more than that.